Chapter 3 I am your fiancé

Qiu Ci couldn't say the word "ugly" to such a face. Ran Dongling was still looking at him with tearful eyes, as if the tears would fall as long as he said "ugly". He shook his head expressionlessly.

Ran Dongling was not very happy when he got his reply. He went out and crawled back to bed, covered himself with the quilt and lay down. He felt dizzy again after crying for a while.

Qiu Ci followed him, silently watching him complete a series of actions, and watching the quilt on the bed arch up. He walked to the sofa beside him and sat down, looking at Ran Dongling.

He found that this fiancée seemed different from the one in the photo. Grandpa said that he was timid and sensitive, and seemed to be unpopular in the family. He just didn't know why he was chosen to marry his enemy.

Ran Dongling lay on the quilt for a while, and when he couldn't breathe, he lifted the quilt and wanted to breathe some fresh air. Unexpectedly, as soon as he lifted the quilt, he met Qiu Ci's eyes.

Ran Dongling was startled by him again. He came to this strange world and now he was a little timid about everything.

"You... why don't you leave?" He pulled the quilt up to his chin, covering half of his face. He always felt that it was very inappropriate to be in the same room with a strange man.

"Why should I leave?" Qiu Ci asked him back. He didn't plan to leave. Grandpa said on the phone that he would come to the hospital soon and asked him to wait.

Ran Dongling saw that he wasn't wearing a white robe, and he didn't look like a doctor. Thinking of the nurse saying that his family was coming over, he tentatively asked, "Are you my family member?"

Qiu Ci didn't know if Ran Dongling had ever seen him, but as his fiancé, he could be considered a family member, so he hummed.

After hearing this, Ran Dongling was relieved at first, and then immediately became nervous. He wanted to say that I am actually not your family member.

But he was afraid of speaking out, what if he was regarded as a monster? He thought that if the monsters in the storybook were discovered, they would be beaten, and an exorcist master would have to be found to take him away. Ran Dongling thought It's scary just thinking about it.

So he planned to pretend that nothing happened and see how the man reacted first, but the man fell silent after humming, and Ran Dongling didn't dare to ask him which family member he was.

If the secret was exposed, he would be finished. He saw that the man was as old as his third brother, maybe he was his brother.

The two looked at each other for a while, but Ran Dongling couldn't stand being stared at anymore. With a thin red face, she whispered: "You... don't keep looking at me!"

Qiu Ci then moved his eyes away and looked at the idol drama on the TV. He happened to know the protagonist of the idol drama. It was the first TV drama in which his friend Chen Yao participated. When the drama was first aired, Chen Yao also Ask him to help forward the promotion on Weibo.

Ran Dongling also followed his line of sight and looked over, but he was still not used to the clothes of the people inside. He glanced twice and then retracted into the quilt, only revealing a pair of big eyes, observing Qiu Ci secretly. The only sound in the ward was the TV.

Just when Ran Dongling thought that the two of them were going to remain silent, Qiu Ci suddenly turned around and said, "I am Qiu Ci."

Ran Dongling almost thought that he had been caught peeping. He didn't know any words of hatred, so he stumbled back to him: "Uh, I... I am... Ran Dongling."