Chapter 11 A Bed×3

Each house has corresponding resources. In addition to the forest house, if you insist on speaking, the forest behind the house can also be regarded as their resources.

You can't cut down trees and sell them for money. That's not realistic either.

Xiu Zhi'an considered their inconvenience and asked them to come together to pick fruits after taking a nap.

Their orchard is so big that even two more people can pick it.

After Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling had eaten and drank, they returned to their wooden house and saw the staff carrying something into the house.

The program team was quite conscientious and sent them an electric fan. It was an old-fashioned big fan. I don't know which villager they got it from. It made a clicking sound when it was turned.

Fortunately, the wind was strong enough, so Qiu Ci placed the fan in the corner of the cabin so that the wind could hit the bed.

After returning to the wooden house, Ran Dongling remembered that there was only one bed in the house.

There was a simple mat on the wooden bed, with only a thin quilt placed on it.

Qiu Ci didn't plan to take a nap, but he knew that Ran Dongling had the habit of taking a nap. He covered the camera in the room with a towel, pointed at the wooden bed, and wanted Ran Dongling to go to bed first, so he went to the corner to turn on the fan.

Ran Dongling was sitting by the bed, too embarrassed to go to bed. Qiu Ci fixed the fan. Seeing that he was still not sleeping, he frowned and asked him, "Why don't you sleep?"

Ran Dongling felt a little embarrassed in front of Qiu Ci for the first time, and his fingers intertwined uneasily, "Brother Qiu Ci, where are you sleeping?"

"I won't sleep."

Oh, if you don't sleep at noon, you must sleep at night.

Ran Dongling wanted to ask again, but Qiu Ci moved a chair and sat in front of him, looked at him and said, "Okay, go to sleep."

Ran Dongling had no choice but to turn over and lie down on the bed. The fan not far away blew the cool wind, blowing away the summer heat. A reassuring fragrance floated vaguely from the window, and he fell asleep in a daze.

Qiu Ci watched his eyelids slowly close, and after his breathing stabilized, he helped him cover his stomach with a thin quilt.

He planned to go to the forest to take a look. The cameraman who was resting outside the house thought he was sleeping inside. Taking advantage of this time, he squatted at the door of the kitchen and ate melon. The other cameramen had a place to cool down. Only the Qiu Ci group Apart from the two solitary wooden houses, there are only trees.

Seeing him walking towards the forest, the cameraman finished his melon in two mouthfuls, put on his camera and followed him.

This forest is called Yue Mo Forest, and it is a tourist attraction that Yueshi Village plans to open in the future. When Qiu Ci walked into the forest, he could see an obvious path. He walked along the path for more than ten minutes. The trees along the way gradually became fewer and fewer. After walking for a while, it suddenly became clear that there was a lake hidden in the middle of Yue Mo Forest.

The lake is not large. If someone can look from above the lake, they will find that the shape of the lake is actually a heart shape.

Qiu Ci approached the lake. There was a small dock in front of it, which was blocked by chains. Qiu Ci asked the cameraman, "Is this the arrangement of your program team?"