Chapter 30 Say You're Cute

This off-shoulder sweater is pure black and the material is very comfortable, so you won't feel uncomfortable if it touches your skin directly.

Ran Dongling was holding the sweater in his hand. Although he didn't know why it appeared here, but...

it looked pretty good on it.

He looked at himself in the mirror. His sweater was a bit too big. He was wearing loose clothes that exposed most of his shoulders. His collar was lower than ordinary clothes, slightly exposing his collarbone.

He tried raising his hand and felt the wind blowing into his chest, so he quickly put his hand down.

It's just too revealing. I can't wear this kind of clothes even if I buy them.

After admiring this "special" sweater in front of the mirror for a few minutes, he wanted to go out and get another piece of clothing to try on.

In the living room, Qiu Ci watched the anti-Japanese drama on TV. He glanced at the stairs leading to the second floor several times from the corner of his eye. Ran Dongling said that he went upstairs to get something, but he never came down after going up. He had not finished watching an episode of the anti-Japanese drama. Qiu Ci walked upstairs.

He came to the door of Ran Dongling's room. When he wanted to knock on the door, he found that his door was unlocked and pushed it open with a slight push.

He tried calling his name twice, but no one answered him. When he walked in, he saw Ran Dongling wearing that off-shoulder sweater.

The exposed shoulder of the sweater was facing him. The black sweater and the exposed fair skin formed a strong contrast, which was very impactful in Qiu Ci's eyes.

He only glanced twice, turned his head and looked away.

Ran Dongling didn't expect him to come in, and hurriedly wanted to go back to the bathroom. When she turned around and raised her foot, she bumped into the cabinet next to the bathroom door.

"Well." He fell down on the carpet.

Qiu Ci took two deep breaths, endured the unreasonable heat, fearing that he might fall somewhere, and walked over to hug him.

There was a blanket on the floor, so it wouldn't hurt if it fell, but the cabinet was made of wood, so it hurt when it hit it, and there was pain in the calf.

Tears welled up in his eyes, and before they fell, his body rose into the air, and he was nestled in a warm embrace.

Qiu Ci held him in his arms. From this angle, he could see his delicate collarbones and white and tender skin. He didn't dare to look any further and picked him up to go to bed.

Ran Dongling's brain was slow, and he didn't react until he was almost at the bedside, and reached out to cover his eyes.

"You...you are not allowed to look."

"I don't look." He said this, but in fact, the hands on his eyes could not completely block his sight.

Qiu Ci placed him firmly on the bed and squatted down.

Ran Dongling's frame was small, and he could hold his ankle with one hand. The skin he touched was delicate and smooth. Qiu Ci wanted to lift up his trouser leg to see where he hit.

Ran Dongling was still pulling the quilt around his body when his ankle was suddenly held by someone. He was about to retract subconsciously, but was held tighter.

"Ran Dongling, don't move." Qiu Ci's voice was a little hoarse and not as gentle as usual.

Qiu Ci checked his calf and found that there was only a red mark on his calf and no injury.

He gently stroked the red mark and asked: "Why can I fall in the room? Does it still hurt?"

Ran Dongling's whole body was numb from his touch, and the palm of his ankle was hot, and the heat was transmitted Give him skin.

It was just that it hurt a lot when it hit him, but he could bear the pain now.

After a while, he gently shook his head: "Brother Qiu Ci, why do you want to buy me clothes?"

Today, the only one who followed him to look at the clothes was Qiu Ci, so he was the only one who bought clothes for himself.

"Because I like it." Qiu Ci looked up at his tightly wrapped upper body, smiled softly, and continued: "It suits you very well." It was okay if he didn't say it, but when he mentioned it

, Ran Dongling said again Ashamed and annoyed, he refused to let him hold his foot, and stepped on Qiu Ci's chest.

"Get out!"

After driving away Qiu Ci, Ran Dongling took off the sweater and put it in the corner of the closet. He never wanted to wear it again!

He packed up his clothes, put on his pajamas and went downstairs. When he arrived in the living room, he found that Qiu Ci was not there. Dinner had been prepared and the servants were serving food to the table.

"Where is Qiu Ci?" Lin Yuan asked Qiu Ci when he didn't see Qiu Ci coming downstairs.

Ran Dongling didn't have the nerve to say it, but with a red face, he shook his head and said he didn't know.

When they were almost finished eating, Qiu Ci came down from upstairs. It looked like he had taken a shower and his hair was wet.

There was heating in the room, so he didn't worry about catching a cold. Lin Yuan said why he chose this time to take a bath, urged him to dry his hair, and asked the servant to heat food for him.

Ran Dongling didn't leave the table after finishing the meal, and ate with Qiu Ci.

Qiu Ci didn't feel uncomfortable when he looked at him. After watching him for a long time, he suddenly said: "Brother Qiu Ci, you bad guy!"

After saying this, he ran away.

Qiu Ci saw that he was running so fast, and it seemed that his feet were fine.

The "Always You" program team recorded one episode offline and broadcast it online in three episodes.

The three episodes of Yueshi Village have been broadcast, and next week's broadcast will be about the resort island.

When each episode of the program is broadcast, the guests will repost it on Weibo to promote it, and some will also share some pictures and stories from the recording.

Even Qiici, who has not been online for many years, retweeted three Weibo posts to promote it.

Only Ran Dongling does not have a Weibo. Netizens watched three episodes of the program and finally commented on the official blog.

The family needs to be neat and tidy. I hope the program team can also create a Weibo for Ran Dongling. Reposting or not is not the point. Publicity or not is not the point. The point is that netizens want a place to communicate with him.

Because Ran Dongling is simply more amateur than an amateur. Except for seeing him on the show, the rest of the time seems to have disappeared from the world. The photos that were secretly taken while shopping in the mall were quickly deleted.

Chen Yun listened to the program team's suggestion, thought for a while, and asked Ran Dongling what he meant.

Since knowing that he has WeChat, more and more people have added him, even his sister-in-law who is far away from home has also added him.

The two chatted across time differences and languages. The elder sister-in-law knew that he had lived abroad and chatted with him in English. Ran Dongling could read and listen, but could not write, so he used Chinese with her.

Qiu Ci often saw that his chat interface was all in English, but he was writing Chinese stroke by stroke.

After receiving Chen Yun's message, he ran over and asked Qiu Ci, what is Weibo?

Qiu Ci explained to him and helped him create a Weibo account. He first followed himself and then used his own account to follow him.

"Would you like me to send you a Weibo to say hello to everyone?" Qiu Ci asked him.

"No." For a rare moment, he was smart. He felt that his hatred had become a bit bad now, and he didn't want him to help him express it.

After tinkering for a while, he secretly took a photo of Qi Qi. Thinking that the other party didn't notice it, he wrote a caption and sent it out.

@R Dongling: Hello everyone, this is Brother Qiu Ci! [Picture]

In the picture, Qiu Ci is sitting on the sofa wearing home clothes, holding a plush doll in his hand and looking in front of him. His whole person is much softer, which is something fans have never seen before.

Fans discovered that Qiu Ci had one more follower and went to see who that person was. They found that it was a new account with a very familiar name.

Ran Dongling has a Weibo!

Before he posted on Weibo, his fans spread the word about it. By the time he posted on Weibo, his number of fans had exceeded 3 million.

It's raining and cold today:! ! I am not wrong, right! !

Everyone wear more clothes: raise the flag of autumn and winter! Baby, you finally opened Weibo.

You are the little idiot's mommy: Little idiot, mommy's great son. All the flowers that have been waiting for you have withered.

Chicichichi: Damn! Is this fucking hatred? I'll get the picture in seconds! Thank you sister-in-law, I love you;

the avatar is mine: it's so sweet to me, the first Weibo post was about his Qiu Ci brother, this is love (kiss from a villain);

the moment he sent it, the phone interface froze. , click in again, there are already dense comments below.

Ran Dongling looked at each item one by one.

Seeing the comment calling him a little idiot, he frowned and replied to it.

R Dong Ling: Don't call me a little idiot.

It's the little idiot's mommy: Ah, ah, ah, darling, you got back to me! !

He only replied to that comment, which caused more people to call him a little idiot.

There were more and more comments, and he couldn't stand it anymore. He angrily ran to sit down next to Qiu Ci and complained to him.

"Brother Qiu Ci, they call me little idiot."

Qiu Ci saw the Weibo post and smiled, "They are saying you are cute." When

he said this, Ran Dongling started to think. Here, Does "little idiot" describe people as cute?

Just when Lin Yuan came over with fruit, he asked Lin Yuan again: "Mom, does the little idiot mean cute?"