Chapter 29 Off-shoulder sweater

Lin Yuan was filled with joy when he called her mother.

He walked up to him, held his hand, and said, "Good boy."

Qiu Li heard him calling his mother and secretly gave Qiu Ci a thumbs up.

Niece-in-law, that's fine.

Lin Yuan only has eyes for Ran Dongling now, and has forgotten her husband and son beside her. She wants to take him to sit on the sofa in the living room and chat with him. Ran Dongling's hand is held by her, and she does not dare to break away. She grabs Qiu Qiu with her other hand. Ci dropped her fingers on his hand and looked up at him helplessly.

Qiu Ci had been looking at Ran Dongling when Lin Yuan was talking, and was stunned when he heard him calling Lin Yuan's mother, until he met a pair of nervous eyes.

He withdrew his attention and held the hand instead, "Don't be afraid."

Qiu Li also wanted to follow them, but someone behind him stopped him.

"Qiu Li, don't leave. I have something to tell you."

"Hey...brother." Qiu Li stopped and didn't dare to look back, with a look of death.

My nephew-in-law's dream came true!

Qiu Zhenghao sat on the sofa and waited for them to come over.

Qiu Ci's sister-in-law gave birth to a little boy abroad. He was very concerned about his great-grandson. Now he met Lin Yuan and asked her about the situation.

Taking advantage of the gap between Lin Yuan and Qiu Zhenghao's conversation, Ran Dongling quietly moved towards Qiu Ci, and finally stopped until he touched his arm. His stealth was too obvious. Lin Yuan saw from the corner of his eye that Ran Dongling was getting farther and farther away from her, and finally between the two of them. There was a space for a person in the room. She pretended not to see it and let him go.

The old house was far away from the company, and Qiu Ci's father had to go to work tomorrow. He didn't stay long before leaving with a sad Qiu Li. Before leaving, he said to Ran Dongling, "I'll help you handle the Ran family's affairs. "

What's been dealt with? " Ran Dongling was confused.

Lin Yuan did not follow him. She wanted to stay in the old house for a few more days. She liked Ran Dongling so much. The two sons at home were both cold-tempered. Her experience of being a mother had been compromised. Now she saw Guaiguai Ruanruan. Ran Dongling, the long-lost maternal love broke out.

The enemy's after-dinner program is to watch TV series. This extra program comes from Ran Dongling. The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law drama he watched before has been finished, and now it is an anti-war drama.

The whole family watched with him, and while they were eating after dinner, Lin Yuan watched him occasionally flipping his hair in front of his hands. Only then did he realize that his bangs were too long, covering his eyebrows and covering a little of his eyes, so he asked a servant to help him. I used a small clip to clip up my bangs.

"My dear, your hair is so long, why don't you cut it?"

Ran Dongling didn't want to cut it, he wanted to grow his hair long.

"Do you want to dye your hair black?" Qiu Ci asked him.

He doesn't need to cut his hair, but he can dye it. Although he is used to this hair color now, he still prefers black.

"My dear, let's go shopping with mom to buy clothes. We won't bring Qiu Ci with him. He doesn't like shopping."

Ran Dongling looked at Lin Yuan but didn't answer her. He turned to look at Qiu Ci eagerly.

Qiu Ci was funny and comforted him: "I'll go with you."

On the day they went out, the autumn wind was blowing outside, and Ran Dongling didn't feel cold in the room. Qiu Ci asked him to wear an extra layer but ignored him and only wore one. Weiyi went out and was blown away by the wind as soon as he went out.

Why is it getting so cold outside!

Lin Yuan took him to a high-end shopping mall owned by Qiujia. When they arrived at the mall, they first went to a styling studio where she often went.

Walking into the styling design room, Ran Dongling found that the hair of the people here was very...Western.

Several people with hair dyed in different colors gathered around. When they saw them coming in, a man with short hair dyed pink came towards them.

"Mrs. Lin, Mr. Qiu, long time no see. What hairstyle do you want to have today?"

Lin Yuan said that it was Ran Dongling who wanted to dye his hair.

"Oh - Xiao Dongling - your skin is very fair. You can dye your hair a light or bright color. How about the one on my head? Or the hairstyle over there is also good."

Ran Dongling looked over along his fingers, several people Standing in a row, they have dark blue curly hair, short green hair, orange foil perm, and long straight purple hair.

...

He suddenly felt that his hair was normal.

Qiu Ci interrupted Pink Cuntou's words and said directly: "Dye his hair black and make it smooth." "

Ok, ok, black is also good, Xiao Dongling - you have fair skin, white skin actually goes well with any hair color. Yes, but you can also consider dyeing it a different color. Young people should be brave enough to take on the challenge."

The pink cropped head helped him smoothen his hair, and then dyed his hair back to black. The ends of the hair that had been dyed and permed were damaged. After asking for Ran Dongling's reluctant consent, she simply helped him trim his hair. During this period, he kept mouthing, which made Ran Dongling frown, looking for something to stop his mouth.

After finally finishing his hair, he looked at himself in the mirror. His hair had turned black and was no longer curly. The quality of his hair also looked much better after treatment. He was very satisfied.

He stood in front of Qiu Ci and asked him: "Brother Qiu Ci, do I look good now?" Qiu

Ci was reading the message Chen Yao sent him. After hearing the words, he looked up at him. The original dark chestnut curly hair made him cute and cute, but now The black hair shows that he is well-behaved and childish, and looks soft and easy to rub.

With this thought in mind, he raised his hand and rubbed Ran Dongling's head.

Autumn and winter CP super talk.

@Tomato scrambled eggs with or without sugar: Friends, look what I captured! ! [Picture] [Picture]

There are two pictures in total, both taken from the first floor to the third floor. The protective fence on the third floor is made of transparent glass, so you can clearly see the people above.

In the first picture, Ran Dongling and a woman were walking together, with Qiu Ci following behind them.

The second picture was taken from behind. A few of them were walking to the elevator on the third floor. The people in front of them were blocked by the elevator, and they could only see half of Qiu Ci's profile.

Netizen 1: It's me! He dyed his hair! ! new hair style! So well behaved and cute!

Netizen 2: Young couple go shopping together hehehe (Saliva Soybean X3) Who is the woman next to Ran Dongling, Qiu Ci's manager?

Netizen 3: Where did the blogger take the photo? It looks like it was in a shopping mall. Follow me.

Netizen 4: Is there a possibility that it's not that the blogger doesn't want to go up, but that he can't go up? Looking at the picture, this mall is a famous shopping mall for rich people. There are certain qualifications required to enter above the second floor. I remember you have to spend tens of thousands on the first floor? ?

Netizen 6: Even if the conditions are met, they can't go up... Everything above the second floor is closed. They said the boss came to check...

After getting their hair done, Lin Yuan took them to the fifth floor to look at clothes.

She has been abroad for several months and has not been here for a while, but people here still remember her and immediately greeted her when they saw her coming.

The clothes in the store have already started to have new autumn and winter styles.

Ran Dongling was dazzled by the clothes in the clothing store. There were many styles of clothes here that he had never seen before. His usual clothes were prepared for him by the housekeeper. The housekeeper saw that he was young, so the clothes he prepared for him were all juvenile. He is a youthful and energetic person, and he wears comfortable clothes without too many requirements. Now looking at these beautiful clothes, his eyes are shining.

He didn't follow Lin Yuan, and looked at the clothes on the shelf next to him.

Looking at a row of clothes, he found a strange sweater. The lower half of the sweater was normal, but there was a big hole in the top near the left shoulder.

The hole seems to be intact, but I don't know how it was broken.

Qiu Ci followed him and watched him touch left and right. He looked like he liked it, but he didn't pick up any clothes to try on. In the end, he was looking at an off-shoulder sweater.

I was used to Ran Dongling wearing casual style, so I thought he wanted to try a different style.

"This sweater seems to be torn." Ran Dongling searched around but couldn't find the torn opening. However, it was better not to sell the torn clothes. He walked over and told the shopping guide.

The shopping guide explained with a smile: "You misunderstood. This is this year's trendy new style. It is an off-shoulder design, not torn. This sweater is available in sizes for both men and women. Do you want to try it?" So that's

it.

Ran Dongling thought for a moment that he was wearing clothes with half of his shoulders exposed. Hmm...it looked very wrong!

He shook his head and hung up the sweater on his hand.

Qiu Ci asked someone to pick out the clothes he had just seen, and he wanted them all. When he turned around, he saw Ran Dongling hanging the clothes.

"Don't you like it?" Qiu Ci asked him.

Ran Dongling felt that his conservative thoughts would not be able to integrate with the trend here for a while, so he answered honestly: "Brother Qiu Ci, I think you might like it." His words were

very ambiguous, and Qiu Ci thought about it twice. I mean, I finally took out the dress and took a look.

Ran Dongling didn't buy any clothes himself. He waited for Lin Yuan to finish picking out the clothes. When it was time to pay, he took out a black card and wanted to swipe the card to pay.

He really wanted to try the feeling of swiping a credit card.

On the day he gave the ring, Qiu Ci also gave him a card, a black bank card.

He took the card and asked Qiu Ci: "Brother Qiu Ci, is there any money in it?"

He saw online that it was said that the bank card must have money before it can be swiped.

Qiu Ci: "Yes, you can buy whatever you want in the future. You don't have to worry about money."

The manager saw that he was about to swipe his card and asked Lin Yuan with his eyes.

Lin Yuan's purchases here are directly connected to the mall without paying, but Ran Dongling doesn't know about this.

Lin Yuan nodded to the manager and motioned for him to continue.

Ran Dongling took the black card, imitated the way he did last time, and lightly scratched the machine.

There seems to be no reaction and no feeling of spending money.

They spent the entire afternoon shopping in the mall, and Ran Dongling happily spent the entire afternoon swiping his credit card.

Qiu Ci watched him swipe his card and turned off the text message reminder on his phone.

When they returned to the old house in the evening, the mall sent someone to deliver the clothes they bought in the afternoon, and the housekeeper packed them and sent them to his room.

When Ran Dongling returned to the room, he saw a pile of extra clothes. These clothes were all that he had touched today. Why are they all here?

He obviously only bought clothes for Lin Yuan.

Looking at the clothes one by one, he finally saw the off-shoulder sweater.