Chapter 127 New Deskmate 4

To hug or not to hug, that is the question.

Time in the classroom seemed to have stopped, and Qiu Ci clearly heard two villains arguing in his mind.

A villain said: "You can hug me if you want. It's okay for two big boys to hug you. Qiu Ci, if you don't hug me, you're not a man!"

Another villain said: "Why give a hug? Xie Dongling took the initiative to ask for a hug. There must be nothing good. If there is no good thing, there will be something bad. If there is something bad, something will happen. Who is responsible for what happens? Are you responsible?"

"If I am responsible, then I am responsible. If I am not responsible, then why should you be responsible?"

"You are me, and I am you. What is the difference between you being responsible and me being responsible!"

After Qiu Ci finished his brief mental activity, he made an assessment and asked him calmly, "Why do you want to hug me?"

Of course Xie Dongling couldn't say that he wanted to take advantage of his bad luck in the exam. What if he found out and prevented him from taking advantage of it.

So he said: "There is no reason, I just want to hug you, Qiu Ci, let's hug you."

Give me a hug... give me a hug... give me a hug...

Moving his eyes to Xie Dongling's face, his facial features are very beautiful, with a youthful and childish look. What matches his beautiful facial features is his temperament. He has a kind of... a natural innocence.

Like a pampered kitten at home, or a deer jumping around in the forest.

Qiu Ci looked uncomfortable and raised his hands slightly.

As soon as he raised his hand, Xie Dongling knew what he wanted to do, so he rushed forward and hugged Qiu Ci into his arms.

It turns out that a boy's body can be so soft. Qiu Ci felt that Xie Dongling was not a human at all, but a glutinous rice dumpling, and he clung to his body.

Originally, you could smell the peach blossom fragrance on his body when you were close, but now that the two of them were hugging each other, the peach blossom fragrance was even stronger, mixed with a hint of sweetness.

The peach blossom fragrance is not offensive to the nose, but actually smells very good.

When Xie Dongling hugged someone, he suddenly thought that he had forgotten to ask Brother An how long it would take to bring him luck for the exam. In order to gain more luck for the exam, he planned to hold him for a longer time.

The two of them hugged each other openly in the corner. They were really dancing in the minefield of the head teacher and the teacher.

If Teacher Cheng comes to arrest people, it is impossible to believe that they are okay now.

The students were moved and applauded for their fearless "intimate" classmate affection.

Classmate J: "Warrior..."

Classmate W: "Who made the bet that Xie Dongling wouldn't fall in love? I'll be more conscious after the exam. Please drink water for the 200 yuan."

Classmate A: "...No, they are all men. It's okay to give them a hug. Besides, they didn't shy away from suspicion. Maybe they were trying to get lucky in the exam."

Classmate B: "It's so funny. In this age, there are still people who believe in luck in exams."

Student G: "Depending on luck, I can only get 250 points, but relying on myself, I can get 650 points."