Chapter 77 Basketball Baby

The impact of that picture on Ran Dongling was too great. He had never seen anything so exciting in his life.

And he saw it so directly, without any buffering process, causing him to cover his face and not dare to look up for a long time.

Qiu Ci regained some sanity. He still remembered Ran Dongling saying that two paintings had fallen outside. No matter where the two paintings flew to or who they showed them to, they must get them back now.

Qiu Ci stood up from the chair, held Ran Dongling's shoulders and asked, "Do you still remember where those two paintings fell?"

"Well..." Ran Dongling's voice was very vague, and his mind was still in a state of shock. , his whole face turned red like a peach, he opened his mouth several times, and then he stumbled out: "This painting was not painted by me, I don't know...whose it is, it seems that I picked it up by mistake.

" Already?

Qiu Ci moved quickly, picked up the exercise book and opened the first page, which read the name of the class: Class 3, Grade 3, Xie Mengmeng.

"She and I bumped into each other, and then the exercise books fell to the ground. She took mine, and I took hers." Ran Dong told Qiu Ci what had just happened in a messy manner.

After I finished talking, I realized something was wrong. Why did that girl draw a picture of him and brother Qiu Ci having sex?

Hearing this, Qiu Ci's heart did not drop immediately. He then looked through the exercise book to see if there were any other paintings. This kind of thing would not be suitable no matter where it was spread.

After reading it twice and finding nothing else in the exercise book, Qiu Ci picked up a book and pressed the painting on the table, then walked towards the door.

He wanted to return the exercise book to classmate Xie Mengmeng, and talk to her about some precautions. Halfway through, he felt something was wrong, so he returned to find a piece of paper, wrote a few words on the paper, and sandwiched it between the exercises. in the book.

He didn't want to find someone in person, so he had to find an unknown classmate to send this exercise book back to Class 3, and exchange it for Ran Dongling's exercise book.

Before the exercise book in his hand was returned, Ran Dongling's exercise book was sent back.

The classmate who came to deliver the exercise book was just a middleman. I don't know what happened to them. He and Qiu Ci exchanged an exercise book alone.

After getting the exercise book, the students will prepare the lines and say, "Xie Mengmeng asked me to say sorry to you. She said that only a few people knew about the painting, and she would never do such a thing again. Originally, she wanted to come over and apologize in person, but She is not feeling well and has asked for leave to go home."

"Is she injured somewhere? Do you want to see a doctor?"

Ran Dongling's young heart has not yet returned to purity, and his face has been burning. After hearing what the classmate said, he still He thought he had just injured Xie Mengmeng.

"This..." The classmate who passed the news scratched his head, wondering what he should say. Xie Mengmeng didn't look like he was feeling unwell, but his face looked like "What's the point of living? The world will be destroyed soon." look.

Qiu Ci knew why she was uncomfortable and waved his hands expressionlessly, "There is something in her exercise book. When she returns to school, tell her to remember to read it." "Okay

, I'll leave first." The classmate felt Something was wrong, so I took the exercise book and left immediately.

The painting could not be kept, so Ran Dongling took out the painting and put it in a book, planning to find a place to burn it.

As soon as he clamped it, a slender hand took the book away, "My dear, do you want to take it home and keep it?"

"No!" Ran Dongling grabbed the book with him, but he was a head shorter than Qiu Ci and stretched out his hand. His hands wouldn't be tall enough for him.

He stood on tiptoes vigorously, tried to jump up, leaned on Qiu Ci to act coquettishly, and tried all kinds of methods, but he still couldn't get the book back.

Qiu Ci really enjoyed his actions and planned to return the book to Ran Dongling when he was about to get angry.

The two of them were playing a sweet couple's game here. Xiu Zhian passed by behind them and stood on tiptoe to take the book from Qiu Ci's hand.

"What are you grabbing? Let me take a look." He looked down at the cover, but before he could see it clearly, Qiu Ci snatched the book back again.

Finally, Ran Dongling found the opportunity. The book didn't stay in Qiu Ci's hand for three seconds. He quickly snatched it away and stuffed it into his schoolbag. He even comforted himself, "Brother An, there is nothing in the book."

Xiuzhi An shrugged, not sure whether he believed it or not. He came over to find Qiu Ci to discuss something.

Class 1 and Class 2 will play a friendly basketball match in the gym tomorrow afternoon. The director requires all guests who can play basketball to play.

The boys, except Ran Dongling, can all play basketball. The two female guests can't play basketball. They just need to sit in the audience.

Qiu Ci followed Xiu Zhi'an out to discuss tomorrow's strategy with several team members.

Several girls had been secretly observing them. When they saw Qiu Ci leaving, they winked at each other and stepped forward to surround Ran Dongling.

Ran Dongling lowered his head to pack his things, and suddenly realized that it was dark. When he looked up, several girls looked at him with smiles on their faces, which scared him so much that he couldn't hold the book in his hand steady.

A girl with a high ponytail said, "Hello, classmate Ran, do you want to be a basketball baby?"

Ran Dongling refused without thinking, "No, I can't play basketball."

"It's not basketball, it's a basketball baby. , just to cheer for the people in our class, we think you are very suitable." "

And Qiu Ci is also going to play, don't you want to cheer for him?"

"If you come to be a basketball baby, we can go to the next class We are planning to let you be the guest at the kick-

off." Several girls tricked him, saying things that made Ran Dongling very excited, mainly because he wanted to cheer for his brother Qiu Ci.

His little mind didn't think about why ordinary students couldn't cheer, but only basketball babies could cheer, and his thoughts followed their words.

"Then what are the kick-off guests for?"

The girl said that before the game starts, they throw the ball into the ball frame as a kick-off.

A few people murmured for a while, and finally the girls left with a smile, leaving Ran Dongling immersed in happiness.

When Qiu Ci came back, his good friend told him an explosive news.

"Brother Qiu Ci, I want to be a basketball baby!"

Qiu Ci was silent for a while and asked him tactfully, "Do you know what a basketball baby is?"

"Yes! They all told me, and Lu Lu also wants to be a basketball baby. ." Ran Dongling was very excited, "They also said they would let me be the kick-off guest."

The friendly basketball game was held temporarily. The basketball babies shouldn't have to perform on the court. They just cheered for them off the court. With Lu Lu here, Qiu Ci let go of his thoughts.

The remaining half-heartedness is due to his rich experience. He cannot rest assured until the last moment.

The next day, the last period in the morning was physical education class, and the second class went to the gymnasium first.

The physical education teacher allowed them to move freely. A few who were going to play basketball later did not go to practice. It was originally a friendly match, just for fun, so don't be too nervous.

Ball sports have always been the first choice for students' free activities in physical education classes. Basketball, badminton, table tennis, and all kinds of ball games are available.

Xiu Zhian and Lu Lu went to the equipment room to borrow a pair of badminton rackets and went to play doubles badminton with two classmates.

Ran Dongling doesn't know how to play any ball. He has never seen these balls before. The only one he has seen is the shuttlecock, and he can also play a little shuttlecock.

Originally, he wanted to kick the ball with other students, but when he saw that others could kick 80 times in a row without falling, he pulled Qiu Ci and turned around and left.

He can only kick one at a time, how embarrassing.

He held the small cake and sat on a chair to eat it, with Qiu Ci by his side.

"Brother Qiu Ci, you can go play ball. I'll just watch you from the side." Ran Dongling's mouth was filled with cakes, and he planned to feed one to Qiu Ci.

Qiu Ci took a bite from his hand and shook his head.

"My dear, do you want to make a bet with me?" Qiu Ci's scheming came online, planning to trick the children into playing.

"Okay, what are we betting on?" The silly fish took the bait.

"Bet on how many goals I will score in the basketball game later, odd or even. How about the losing side promising the winning side something?"

Ran Dongling thought carefully and felt that the success rate of this bet was It's five to five, which is fair.

"Then I choose the odd number." He held out a finger, "Brother Qiu Ci, if I win, I want to be 1."

Unexpectedly, he still remembered this matter, Qiu Ci held back his smile and looked at Looking at the student playing ball opposite, his tone was relaxed.

"Then I choose an even number. If I win, we will be the subject of the painting."

What is the subject of the painting?

Ran Dongling couldn't understand it, so he simply didn't think about it.

At 2:30 in the afternoon, Qiu Ci and the team members went to the lounge to change clothes, and Ran Dongling and Lu Lu also went to the lounge to prepare.

In the utility room, two girls brought out a basket of headbands.

Lu Lu still remembered the cat ears that Ran Dongling wore in the castle last time, so she picked out a white cat-ear headband for him.

Ran Dongling had a psychological shadow about cat-eared headbands. She shook her head and refused to wear cat-eared headbands. She wanted to wear other animal headbands.

"These are actually not cat ears, but dog ears." Other animal headbands are not as cute as this. Lu Lu pointed out that the cat recognized the dog.

"But its ears are pointed." Ran Dongling didn't quite believe her.

"Dogs also have pointed ears. For example...well, you know Samoyeds, their ears are pointed."

Ran Dongling thought about the Samoyed upstairs. Yes, its ears are pointed.

He put on the cat ears and put two big pink plush balls on his hands. Lu Lu said she would wave the plush balls during the game.

There were more than just two of their classes in the gym. Some classes had no classes in the afternoon. I heard that some of their stars were playing here, so they dragged their sisters and brothers over to join in the fun, and surrounded the court where they were going to play with three layers inside and three outside. The strict and solid.

There is heating here, and several boys wear short-sleeved shirts with their jerseys. There are also two or three who want to show off their muscles and just wear a jersey on the field.

The game hasn't started yet, and Qiu Ci is waiting for the kick-off guests outside the utility room.

Every student who walks out will unconsciously slow down his steps and pretend to be normal on his face, but in fact, fireworks are exploding in his heart.

Qiu Ci waited for ten minutes, suspecting that everyone inside was gone. He was about to go in to look for someone when he saw Ran Dongling walking out.

Seeing the familiar cat ears, Qiu Ci never moved his eyes from Ran Dongling until he walked up to him.

Ran Dongling's scalp was numb when he looked at him. He always felt that Qiu Ci's brother's eyes were like a man-eating wolf. He was afraid that Qiu Ci would misunderstand the dog-ear headband as a cat-ear headband, so he took the initiative to explain to him.

"Brother Qiu Ci, I am a puppy."

It means not cat ears, but dog ears.

Qiu Ci laughed softly, stretched out his hand and scratched his chin, "Ling Puppy, remember to cheer me up later." The game was

about to start, and the kick-off guest came on stage to kick off the ball. The kick-off method was towards the ball frame. When the ball was thrown in, the players from the two teams stood staggered on both sides of the ball frame, and Ran Dongling stood under the ball frame.

Ran Dongling was standing under the ball frame wearing cat ears. They said he could just throw it into the ball frame, but he didn't know how to throw it.

"Throw it forward." Qiu Ci reminded him from the side.

"Throw it forward?" Ran Dongling didn't understand what "throw it forward" meant.

"Yes." Qiu Ci took a spare ball and threw it to Li Bai who was standing on the other side, giving him a demonstration.

The basketball drew an arc in the air and landed firmly in Li Bai's hands.

Ran Dongling suddenly realized that he understood and gestured to the referee to indicate that he could start kicking off.

Seeing Qiu Ci throwing the basketball lightly, it was actually not easy for him to throw the ball. Ran Dongling used all his strength to throw the ball onto the hoop.

Facts have proved that he really tried his best to suck the milk, but his strength to suck the milk was not very strong.

The eyes of the people on the field followed the movement of the ball. They watched the ball break away from Ran Dongling's hands. Instead of flying forward towards the ball frame, it flew straight up.

The ball quickly reached the critical point and fell vertically downwards. It landed for two seconds and hit Ran Dongling directly on the head.