Chapter 60 Sincerity

Ran Dongling's first day of turning twenty began with grand fireworks and Qiu Ci's explanation.

After he said those words, the fireworks outside the window exploded with a bang, and the fireworks fell from the sky like broken stars, lighting up the quiet night.

There were passers-by on the street who had not yet returned home. They were amazed by the sudden fireworks and stopped to look up at the sky.

Tomorrow night is New Year's Eve, and some idiot misremembered the date and lit fireworks today to celebrate.

Ran Dongling's attention was quickly attracted by the fireworks outside the window. He temporarily forgot about causing trouble for Qiu Ci and walked over to the floor-to-ceiling window to watch the fireworks. The fireworks were gorgeous and brilliant. He had never seen such a beautiful thing before, and his mouth opened slightly. .

Bang!

A light blue firework bloomed, exploding into the shape of a snowflake in the air, and disappeared in an instant.

The entire fireworks display will last five minutes.

Ran Dongling kept looking out the window, and the broken light of the fireworks shone through the window on his side face, reflecting a faint pattern of colors. At the moment when the fireworks exploded, Qiu Ci saw small fireworks in his pupils.

He hugged Ran Dongling from behind and came close to his ear.

Before the next firework exploded, he said in a low and gentle tone: "Happy birthday, dear."

Ran Dongling was unconscious and only came back to his senses after the fireworks ended. His eyes were still shining, and he let out a surprised sound. He asked: "Brother Qiu Ci, what is this? It's so beautiful."

Domestic cities prohibit the setting off of fireworks and firecrackers, so he has never seen fireworks.

"It's fireworks, do you like it? If you like it, we will set it off tomorrow night."

"I like it!"

Let's set it off tomorrow night?

Ran Dongling realized that what he said was wrong. Were these fireworks set off by Brother Qiu Ci?

Qiu Ci finally found the opportunity to say, "Today is your birthday."

Oh.

Ran Dongling didn't react at all, and felt that since it was his birthday, he should act happy.

He turned around and hugged Qiu Ci, nestled in his arms and said, "Brother Qiu Ci, I am very happy on my birthday today." When

he is happy, Qiu Ci is happy.

Qiu Ci was not happy for long because Ran Dongling remembered the blindfold.

Two black blindfolds were placed on the table, and they sat on either side of the table.

No matter how Qiu Ci explained it, Ran Dongling felt that he had peeked at her bathing.

that is!

Qiu Ci felt bitter. Although the blindfold did not block his sight, the frosted glass in the bathroom was not as transparent as it actually was. At most, he could only see someone inside, but could not see anything else clearly.

Ran Dongling refused, feeling that his heart was impure, "Then why did you look over when you went out to get the cake?"

Why did you look at him?

Qiu Ci said that he just glanced out of habit, and that he didn't hear the sound of water inside, and was afraid that something would happen to Ran Dongling.

"Is that so?" Hearing that he was worried about himself, Ran Dongling's tone was still suspicious of him, but he was not as confident as before.

Qiu Ci asked him to put on a blindfold and walked into the bathroom.

Wearing a blindfold and looking into the bathroom, he really couldn't see the people inside clearly. He seemed to have misunderstood Brother Qiu Ci.

What should I do if I do something wrong?

Ran Dongling's way of admitting her mistakes is to act coquettishly.

He has used this method since he was three years old and has never failed. Moreover, the target is hatred, and the success rate is as high as 300%.

What's more, Qiu Ci was never angry with him at all. Ran Dongling lost his temper at him and he treated it like a kitten meowing. If Ran Dongling still didn't listen to his explanation in the end, Qiu Ci would follow his words and admit it.

Well, he did want to see it.

But it's not a peek, it's an honest look.

It was almost one o'clock, the lights in the room were turned off, and the two fell asleep hugging each other.

At the same time, in China, Ran Dongling's fans are also celebrating his birthday.

Yes, Ran Dongling also has fans.

Moreover, his fan base is still very large. Since midnight, the excitement on the Internet has not stopped.

The official blog and guests of "Always You" all posted on Weibo to wish him a happy birthday.

In Chaohua, people who know how to write can write, people can draw, and all kinds of greetings and pictures are in full bloom.

The entire Internet is very lively, except for Qiu Ci's Weibo and Ran Dongling's Weibo.

The last time Qiu Ci was online on Weibo has been more than a month, so fans don't know if he will go online again to celebrate his wife's birthday.

As for Ran Dongling, let alone him. His last Weibo post was still about the photo of Qiu Ci secretly taken.

Autumn and winter are super talkative.

The fish that has been a shark for ten years: It is already noon. Even if it was midnight last night, I should have woken up.

My knife is very cold: What if it is morning? A guess is that it should be like this.

Hearts are colder than knives: Sisters, don't worry, wait a little longer, the hatred may get stuck, there are every twenty points (twenty equals Ai Ling) and thirty points (thirty is the little idiot's birthday) possible.

Shark plus wvx: I doubt it. Does he know what a stuck point is?

You can get a 20% discount: maybe you want to wait until 13:20 and love Ling for the rest of your life.

Fans came up with hundreds of possibilities using ten numbers.

And here, due to the time difference, it is now 7:30 pm in neighboring countries.

The winter night came quickly, and there were still faint signs of snow. Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling walked on the way back to the hotel.

After they woke up in the morning, Qiu Ci planned to take Ran Dongling out to play. There were too many people in China who knew them. Not to mention going shopping, even when going back to their own homes, they had to be careful about paparazzi taking photos, so Ran Dongling rarely went out.

Here, they don't have to worry about paparazzi and fans, and can spend a happy and everyday day freely and relaxedly.

In the sky garden, Ran Dongling was frightened by the little duck in the little angel fountain. He hurriedly covered his eyes and asked Qiu Ci to take him away quickly. People in the Western Regions are too open-minded. exposed.

At the coffee shop on the corner of the street, Ran Dongling drank his first cup of coffee. He was so bitter from the coffee that he asked the clerk to add three parts of milk and two parts of sugar.

At a certain famous art master's exhibition, Ran Dongling frowned and looked at a painting with messy lines on it. Qiu Ci explained to him the content of the painting, saying that it was a reflection of the soul.

There were tourists admiring other paintings nearby. They talked quietly and lamented the shock the paintings brought to them.

Ran Dongling lowered his voice, stood up on tiptoes and leaned into Qiu Ci's ear, and whispered to him: "Brother Qiu Ci, I don't have spiritual understanding, but I can also draw such a painting, then I can also become a master." Qiu

Ci . Xiaoxiao, he doesn't know what the master's spiritual enlightenment is, but this painting can be placed here because it was painted by the master.

They left this painting and walked to the next one. Qiu Ci said as they walked: "Then you can paint a few more paintings, and then we will have an exhibition at home and invite everyone to see it, okay?" "

It's the same as the master. Exhibition?"

"Yes." There happens to be a spare room at home where Ran Dongling can display his paintings.

After coming out of the exhibition, Ran Dongling didn't feel any artistic atmosphere at all. He had already planned in his mind how to display his paintings and who to invite.

The last place they went to was a postcard store. There was only an old man looking after the store. It was obvious that he was very old, and his hair, eyebrows, and beard were all white.

He tremblingly said that you can write whatever you want on the postcards in the store, but they will be sent out once a quarter. If he is not dead by March, this postcard will be sent out.

This is a postcard that will most likely not be sent.

"Do you want to write?" Qiu Ci asked him.

Ran Dongling shook his head. He didn't want to write. He didn't like waiting and failing.

"Then I'll write one."

Qiu Ci randomly picked a postcard on the counter. The picture on the back was of a snowy forest. He flipped it to the front and wrote the address and an English sentence on it.

Then he handed the postcard to the old man and said, "Sorry to trouble you."

This place is not far from the hotel and can be walked back in less than half an hour. Ran Dongling didn't want to take a car, so Qiu Ci walked with him.

The two of them walked to a corner, where there was a small cake shop, with a solitary small cake displayed in the glass display window.

It is a very simple strawberry cake, with only two strawberries as decoration on the pure white cream.

When Ran Dongling passed by the display window, he looked back, and then Qiu Ci took him into the cake shop.

The clerk was packing things inside and it looked like it was about to close. When he saw them coming in, he was sorry to say that today's cakes had been sold out.

Qiu Ci pointed to the window, there was one left there.

Qiu Ci held Ran Dongling in his left hand and carried a small cake in his right hand, and rushed back to the hotel before it started to snow.

Back in the room, Qiu Ci took out the small cake. The cake was only the size of an adult's palm. Ran Dongling felt that he could eat it in three bites.

When buying a cake, Qiu Ci asked the clerk for a candle.

He put the candle on the cake and lit it, then turned off the light.

The whole room suddenly became dark, with only a small candle burning.

"My dear, make a wish." Qiu Ci stood in front of Ran Dongling holding the small cake and said softly.

Regardless of whether today is his real birthday, it is Ran Dongling's new year.

For Qiu Ci, it is a day worth celebrating.

Ran Dongling is a child who is given special care by Qiu Ci, so he can celebrate two birthdays.

Ran Dongling's long eyelashes were illuminated by the candlelight, leaving a shadow behind her eyes.

He remembered that when he was a child, he went to the mountain with his family to worship Buddha and make wishes.

Dad said that when you make a wish, you must be sincere.

Only with sincerity can God hear your wishes, and the chances of them coming true will be greater.

The young Dong Ling didn't know how to be sincere.

Big brother said sincerity means making simple wishes, don't bother God too much, simple wishes can often reflect the most sincere sincerity. For example, if the prince suddenly went crazy one day, he would not have to go to the palace as a companion. This wish is very simple.

The second brother said that sincerity is an honest person, and only honest people have sincerity. The kind of person who secretly eats roast chicken and refuses to admit it is dishonest and insincere.

The third brother said that sincerity means sincerity, and you should be sincere when making a wish.

His father told him that offering incense, kneeling, and bowing were all ways to express his sincerity.

So Ran Dongling put his hands together with sincerity, recited his wish silently in his heart, and then closed his eyes towards Qiu Ci.

Bowed deeply three times.