Chapter 50 It is difficult for ordinary people to defeat love.

After hearing clearly whose voice it was, Qiu Ci reacted quickly, pressed Ran Dongling into his arms, and turned to look at the person.

Chen Yao met his cold eyes and felt that he had come at the wrong time. He laughed twice and planned to turn around and leave.

"Well, you guys go on, go on, I'll come back in five minutes."

Ran Dongling was held in Qiu Ci's arms, and she was too embarrassed to raise her head. Her eyelashes kept trembling. Fortunately, Qiu Ci's brother didn't kiss her just now.

He used to peek at Brother An and Chen Yao kissing each other, but now things have changed, and Chen Yao almost saw them kissing.

The ambiguous atmosphere was interrupted by him, and Qiu Ci couldn't do anything he wanted to do.

Seeing the guitar in his hand, he asked, "Are you all ready?"

Chen Yao nodded, "I'm just coming down to go through the motions. I'm staying with An An today, so I don't have time to come over here."

Ran Dongling said, be yourself He was mentally prepared, his cheeks flushed, and he raised his head from Qiu Ci's arms, revealing the blocked rose on Qiu Ci's chest.

The red roses stand out under the light.

Chen Yao now found the reason why they were here.

"Okay, I said you didn't go back to your room at night. Why are you staying here? It

turns out you are picking my roses." Ran Dongling leaned on Qiu Ci and retorted to him, "This is someone else's rose, isn't it?" Yours."

Return someone else's rose.

Chen Yao looked at him as if he didn't know anything. After hiding it from him for so long, it was almost time. Anyway, he was getting married tomorrow, so he could tell him now.

Chen Yao: "I prepared the roses, and I am the one who is getting married tomorrow."

"Oh." Ran Dongling had no reaction after hearing this.

He reacted slowly, it was Chen Yao who was getting married tomorrow!

! !

He suddenly opened his eyes wide, looked at Chen Yao in shock, and said, "But aren't you and Brother Xiao An going to be best men?"

Ran Dongling, this little idiot.

Chen Yao wanted to laugh when he saw his expression, and patiently explained to him that this wedding had been planned a long time ago.

Due to some reasons, he needed to advance, so through Qiu Ci's relationship, he asked Qiu Li, the show's financier's father, to work behind the scenes and change the recording location of this show to Country S.

The program process was still planned by the program team. He just got married during the recording of the program. It was as simple as that.

Ran Dongling listened to what he said in confusion, and it took him a long time to understand it, so there was no mission. It was all designed by Chen Yao and the program team in order to deceive Brother Xiao An. The newcomers are Chen Yao and Brother Xiao An. Tomorrow it will be them marry.

Something seems wrong.

He grasped the key point and asked Chen Yao angrily, "So everyone knows, am I the only one who doesn't know about this?"

It's a good thing that he didn't know about it, otherwise he would have to tell him on the first day he came to country S. Stay safe and listen.

Qiu Ci and Chen Yao looked at each other. They had the same idea and told Ran Dongling that he was not the last one to know. Xiu Zhi'an didn't know yet.

Trapped in the dark, Xiu Zhian lay on the bed, wondering why Chen Yao went to chat with Qiu Ci for so long. What could two grown men have to talk about.

The next day.

The weather is nice today, a sunny winter day.

After having breakfast, Xiu Zhian changed clothes in the room. The newlyweds hired a professional styling team, and they also had to do makeup and styling.

After Chen Yao finished styling, he came over to see him. Xiu Zhi'an glanced at him, his Adam's apple rolling slightly.

The look of Chen Yao in a suit is simply too foul. His usual carefree temperament is suppressed by the suit, and he looks as handsome as a model attending a fashion week.

Xiu Zhi'an felt that he was too high-profile and advised him to make himself look ugly, otherwise it would not be good to overshadow the groom.

"Chen Yao, we are just the best men. We cannot steal the limelight from the groom. You look like you are trying to steal the bride."

Chen Yao wanted to be in the limelight, and it was best for others to see them at a glance. He said to Xiu Zhi'an: "I'm acting normally, and I don't steal a kiss. If I do, I'm stealing your kiss, hehe."

Today's live broadcast room was also opened at the normal time. The audience has been jet-lagged with them these days and slept during the day. , watching the live broadcast at night, and now everyone is standing in front of the live broadcast room with dark circles under their eyes.

They were very curious about the new couple. The guests had made so many preparations yesterday, but no information about the new couple was revealed. People are always gossipy about things they don't know. Now they really want to know who they are. Want to get married.

[So sleepy... Good evening, everyone]

[Damn, Chen Yao is so dressed up in a suit today? 】

【An An looks good, this suit suits him very well】

【No, with their temperament and appearance, why do they feel like they are the ones getting married? This is too eye-catching】

Ran Dongling got up very early today, and it's not a bad idea to have a man in front. Instead, he urged Qiu Ci, who didn't want to get up, to get up and wash up. As soon as he got out of the house, he couldn't wait to run to Xiu Zhi'an.

When he saw Xiu Zhi'an, he opened his mouth and was about to give him a blessing, "Brother An, I wish you a happy new year..." Qiu

Ci who was following him quickly blocked his mouth with bread.

"I wish you a good morning on your new day. He knew someone was getting married today, so he was a little excited." Qiu Ci helped him add the second half of the sentence, and then explained it to Xiu Zhi'an.

Ran Dongling was really excited today. Brother Qiu Ci wouldn't let him talk to Brother Xiao An, so he went to the camera to greet the audience.

"Good morning, everyone!" A voice full of energy came, followed by Ran Dongling's close-range beauty attack.

[I immediately cheered up when I saw this face. Good morning, treasure, but it's already night here.] [

There was no camera since you went out yesterday. Where did you go with Brother Qiu Ci? Let's talk to my mother.]

[Little idiot today Why don't you wear that down jacket? That dress makes you look younger] The

barrage in the live broadcast room went quickly. Ran Dongling picked some simple questions to answer, then leaned closer to the camera and whispered: "I want to tell you a secret. "

[I'm here right now! What secret? A private secret? 】

【The little idiot has grown up and has a secret, I am very happy】

Qiu Ci had been paying attention to him, seeing how he was covering his ears and covering his mouth, feeling that no one knew what he was saying.

"The secret is... someone is getting married today!"

-

[That's it? ]

"Someone is getting married today!" He repeated it again.

No one in the live broadcast room understood what he meant, and they all tweeted: Oh, that's it, I got it, this is not a secret.

Seeing that they didn't care about their secrets, Ran Dongling reached out to poke the camera and said something vague, "Huh, you'll know in a minute." The

audience didn't know for a while, because soon, the director would close the live broadcast room. .

The reason is that everyone has worked hard these past two days to watch the live broadcast and is in critical condition, so today's live broadcast will be suspended for one day and we will see you again tomorrow night.

[Mom, it's been less than half an hour since I came in! 】

【Program crew member? Haha]

[Can you pause, can you tell me who is getting married today]

Today is the wedding of Chen Yao and Xiu Zhi'an.

Xiu Zhi'an looked down from the castle and could see that many guests had arrived at the manor and headed to the guest area.

The distance was too far, so he could not clearly see the appearance of the guests. He could only see that the guests had black hair and did not look like foreigners.

"Brother Xiao An, Brother Qiu Ci and I will go below and wait for you."

Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling had no tasks planned today and attended the wedding as guests.

Xiu Zhian nodded and watched them go away.

When Qiu Ci took Ran Dongling shopping for clothes yesterday, he also bought himself a set of clothes of the same style. Their backs looked like a perfect match.

The hour hand was about to point to a new number. Xiu Zhian felt strange that it was almost time for the wedding to start and the guests were all coming, but there was no sign of the two grooms at all.

The program team said that they were busy with work. How busy were they? They were so busy that they couldn't even come to attend their own wedding.

Chen Yao went downstairs to help receive the guests, leaving him alone in the castle waiting for the arrival of the two grooms. After waiting for a while, a staff member came and called him downstairs.

"Teacher Xiu, the groom has arrived. You can just go down."

The staff took him all the way there. The closer Xiu Zhi'an got to the lawn, the more he felt something was wrong. When he got closer, he saw the wedding scene decoration, which looked very much like what he had once painted. A painting that passed.

The staff didn't know when they left him, leaving him alone. Xiu Zhian stopped and looked at Chen Yao not far away.

Chen Yao stood on the ceremony stage, adjusted the angle of the microphone with his fingers, and looked at Xiu Zhi'an.

He fetched a guitar from nowhere, plucked the strings with his slender fingers, and sang softly.

Everyone present who knows him knows that this is the first song "An An" he released after his debut.

"The first time I saw you many years ago, God told me that I must love you. It is hard for ordinary people to defeat love, but a wise man obeys himself and gives you a bouquet of roses..." ——Xiu

Zhi'an

has heard this song many times, He was even the first listener of this song, but never before did he understand it so clearly as he did today.

Everything that made him feel strange these past two days seemed to have an explanation.

He walked towards Chen Yao step by step.

When Chen Yao finished singing the last line of lyrics and put down his guitar, Xiu Zhi'an happened to walk up to him.

The guest area below is full of familiar faces. The guests of "Always Be You", Chen Yao's parents and relatives, his mother, friends, and even the employees of Xiu Zhi'an Studio are also below.

They collectively cheered, "Happy wedding boss, you are so handsome today."

Lan Wanru walked up to the stage to preside over the wedding. It was her first time to participate in such a thing. Now that she saw Xiu Zhi'an, she couldn't restrain her smile. "An'an, congratulations, happy wedding."

She presided over the wedding according to the procedure. When the ring was exchanged, she said that the ring would appear in a special way.

Someone in the guest area exclaimed quietly.

A black cat appeared next to the rose bush, with a red bow tied around its neck and two small boxes on its back.

It was not afraid of people, so it used its paws to pick up the roses twice and walked towards the guest area.

"Xiu Mao, come here." The only uncertain factor in this wedding designed by Chen Yao was Xiu Mao who gave the ring.

Chen Mao ignored the person calling him. It passed by the guests' feet, and finally stopped at Qiu Ci's feet and began to rub his trousers.

"Meow--"

Ran Dongling manually helped Chen Mao turn around, "Chen Mao, you should go to Brother An."

"Meow?"

Chen Mao couldn't understand what he was saying, so he tilted his head to look at him, and swung his long tail. His hand.

Ran Dongling, a good person, went to the end and carried the cat onto the ceremony stage.

Xiu Zhi'an was already very happy that her mother and colleagues from the studio could appear here, and now Chen Mao also appeared here.

Chen Yao really spent a lot of thought and made a lot of preparations.

"Chen Mao, come here." Xiu Zhi'an called him.

This time Chen Mao understood and ran towards them with four little paws clicking.

Chen Yao knelt down, hugged Chen Mao, and took off the small box from his back.

He opened one of the boxes and inside was a ring.

Chen Yao had never been so nervous during a concert. His nervous palms were now sweaty, and his fingers were trembling as he took out a ring.

He opened his mouth, and the words he had rehearsed several times in his mind stuck in his mouth.

"I do."

Xiu Zhian said softly, motioning for him to put on the ring for her.

"Chen Yao, I will always do it."

When they exchanged rings and kissed, Ran Dongling secretly looked at Qiu Ci and found that he was looking at him very seriously.

There was a cold touch on his hand, and Qiu Ci subconsciously held it back.

"Brother Qiu Ci, we also have rings."

Their rings are also very beautiful.

Xiu Zhi'an was not the bride, but Chen Yao still prepared a bouquet for him.

The singles and unmarried men and women on the scene all wanted to go up and receive the bouquets. Lu Lu also wanted to go up. Seeing that Ran Dongling was not moving, she asked him: "Dongling, don't you go up and receive the bouquets?" Ran Dongling didn't understand what this meant

and asked instead. She said: "Why do you want to receive the bouquet?"

"Because throwing bouquets has the meaning of conveying happiness. If unmarried men and women can receive the bouquets thrown by the couple, they can become the next candidates to enter the marriage hall."

Oh, oh, It's like throwing a hydrangea, whoever catches it will get married.

Ran Dongling blinked his big eyes, turned to look at Qiu Ci, and found that Qiu Ci was also looking at him.

"Brother Qiu Ci, help me hold Chen Mao."

"Do you want to go up?"

Two voices sounded at the same time.

Lu Lu covered her mouth and snickered, and said, "Then let's go up quickly, otherwise it won't be easy to grab us later."

Chen Yao lowered his head and said something to Xiu Zhi'an. When he saw Lu Lu and Ran Dongling coming on the stage, Xiu Zhian nodded and turned around.

Xiu Zhi'an turned his back to them and couldn't see where Ran Dongling was standing at the end. He asked Chen Yao: "Where is it?"

"Five o'clock direction."

Xiu Zhi'an: "Are you ready? I'm going to throw the bouquet." ."

Everyone: "Ready!"

3! 2! 1!

Xiu Zhian threw the bouquet back.

Like a well-rehearsed performance, while Xiu Zhi'an threw the bouquet back, the people around Ran Dongling took a step back. Lu Lu gave him a gentle push behind him and pushed him forward. .

Ran Dongling watched the bouquet leaping down in the air.

She fell into his arms accurately.

The author has something to say:

I accidentally posted it before the repair was completed. Now I am working on repairing it. Friends who have read it can watch it again during the day.