Chapter 55 Dear Brother Qiu Ci

On an autumn afternoon, Li Rui and his friends were chatting about the gossip in the capital. They came across that a young man from an official's family was engaged, but before he got married, he got pregnant by that man.

When she became pregnant a few months later, she couldn't hide it, so the official's family had to hurriedly choose a good and auspicious day for the two to get married.

Li Rui looked sad after hearing this, "Whose brother is this? Don't pay attention."

His friend waved his hand. He heard what others said, and recently several brothers from the family got married, and he didn't know who it was. House's.

The two chatted for a while, and then the friend stood up to say goodbye. Li Rui sent him out of the house. When he returned to the courtyard, he found someone playing with the birds in his courtyard.

Seeing his youngest son's innocent look, Li Rui became wary. It seemed necessary to tell him how his brother could protect himself.

The bird stayed in the cage and slept well. It was touched lightly by someone's finger. The bird didn't want to pay attention to him, and the person touched its feathers lightly again.

He kept touching it gently, and the bird opened its eyes to see which one had broken the hand. Seeing that it was the most annoying young master in the house, it didn't even scream, and hid in the middle.

Li Rui walked over, touched his long, silky hair, and said, "Ling'er, I just chatted with your Uncle Yueya. Daddy told you that you should protect yourself. If you are not in a hurry to have a child, you can wait until after sex. Remember to take the medicine."

Xie Dongling: "Oh oh oh oh oh."

Li Rui continued to talk. Halfway through, he found that his youngest son was looking at the birds, and he didn't know if he listened to what he just said.

Li Rui tapped his forehead, "Did you hear what Daddy said to you? You have to remember it."

He responded, and then reached into the birdcage with his hand. The bird squatted on the middle bar, and with his hand I couldn't reach it in, so I had to try another position.

"I heard it, I remember it all."

——What

did dad say at the beginning, saying that if you don't take medicine in the future, you will have children.

Then he's finished! !

Ran Dongling covered his belly with one hand. Is there a child in his belly? Is it too late to take medicine now?

Qiu Ci was still waiting for him to drink hot water, but when he saw that he suddenly turned pale and covered his stomach, he quickly walked over to see him.

Afraid of spilling the hot water and scalding him, Qiu Ci first took the hot water from his hand.

"Why do you look like you're about to cry? Are you still feeling unwell?" Qiu Ci reached into his ski suit and rubbed his belly, "Then we won't ski anymore. I'll go talk to the director and you can rest up there. "

Ran Dongling was dumbfounded and didn't know what to say. His mind hadn't digested the shocking news that he seemed to have a child.

The warmth from Qiu Ci's palms passed through his clothes and reached his stomach, making him feel warm.

A thread broke in Ran Dongling's mind. She looked at him blankly and said, "Brother Qiu Ci, I seem to have a child in my belly." Qiu Ci was stunned, dumbfounded, "Why do you

think so?"

He felt that Ran Dongling was out of his mind. The things I think about are always weird.

"Because we... I forgot to take the medicine, and I have a baby in my belly." He said those two words so quietly that Qiu Ci almost thought he heard it wrong.

Qiu Ci had no choice but to explain to him that boys would not give birth and that he had taken precautions that night.

Before Ran Dongling could recover from the shock, he was hit by another shocking news.

Boys can't have children?

Then why do people in the Ran family keep asking him to have children?

He had doubts about gender in this world, and then said in a doubtful tone: "I seem to be able to give birth."

I am a brother.

He was too obsessed with having children. He was talking about having children before, but now he thought he would have children.

Qiu Ci was confused in his heart but didn't show it on his face. He just followed his words and said, "Okay, then if we do it again in the future, will there be any stomach discomfort?"

Ran Dongling slowly lowered his eyes and shook his head.

Although he didn't understand what brother Qiu Ci was talking about as protection, it probably meant that he drank the medicine, so he didn't need to drink it.

Several groups of guests were practicing in the snow resort. The camera scanned them one by one, but Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling were not found. Finally, they were seen in the rest area above.

The two hugged each other and didn't know what to say.

[What are they hugging up there? Come down and hug me, there's no camera on it]

[Is there anything we mommies can't listen to?]

[You little idiot, you clingy ass, stop clinging to your hatred, come down and ski! 】

They held each other and chatted for a while. Ran Dongling had a false alarm. She felt much better after knowing that she didn't have a child. The two dragged their skis down.

Chen Yao had already taught Xiu Zhi'an how to ski. The two of them slid down from a high place and passed by Qiu Ci and the others, bringing up a snowflake.

Ran Dongling was stimulated by them and felt that his progress was too slow and he needed to practice faster now.

Qiu Ci taught him step by step. After teaching him for a while, Ran Dongling was able to slide down on his own, but he was not very good at stopping and could not maintain his balance at the end of the slide.

"Don't be afraid after sliding down. Try to keep your balance." Qiu Ci watched him from the side and went to catch him as soon as he slipped down.

First of all, don't be afraid of skiing, otherwise psychological fear will affect your actions.

Ran Dongling held on to the snow pole and said flatly, "But I'm afraid of falling."

"Don't be afraid, I'm next to you." Qiu Ci comforted him and helped him lift his goggles, "When I slip for a while, I I'll catch you below so you can't fall. Be good, we're not afraid."

The audience rarely heard him be so coaxing, and they were all blown away.

【Ah ah ah, be good! ! 】

【Help is so sweet, so sweet, he called the little idiot to be good! ! ]

[It turns out that this is how other people fall in love, I look like an aunt is smiling]

[I am also afraid, but no one tells me not to be afraid, and no one picks me up, so I can only buy a turtle to accompany me]

Coming of Age Ceremony The second thing: enjoy a skiing trip.

Skiing is a national sport in country S. Basically, parents will take them skiing when they are children. When their coming-of-age ceremony comes, they will come to the ski resort and slide down from high places.

The wind breaking through the sky, the snow flying all over the sky, a farewell to the young self.

Now four groups of guests are standing on the top slope, sliding down one by one.

The first few people slid down smoothly. When it was Yu Han's turn, he failed to control the direction of his skis and fell down while sliding.

[Hahaha, laugh to death]

[Lu Lu doesn't know how to teach, but didn't Qiu Ci teach them before?]

Yu Han didn't succeed in skating the first time, so he had to come up and skate again. Although it wasn't perfect the second time, , but it was considered a success.

After the three groups finished skating, only Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling were left.

Ran Dongling let Qiu Ci skate first and told him in advance: "Brother Qiu Ci, you will wait for me below." Qiu

Ci nodded and slid down smoothly. After sliding down, he immediately turned around and walked up.

With only himself left, Ran Dongling swallowed, carefully released the snow pole on the ground, and slid down.

After he slid a third of the way, Qiu Ci, who was waiting for him, pulled off his goggles neatly, put strength on his feet, and set off behind him.

In the camera, Ran Dongling was sliding down the slope, and Qiu Ci was following him at a short distance.

Ran Dongling didn't know that Qiu Ci was following him. Everyone was wearing similar ski clothes. He thought Qiu Ci was waiting for him below.

When he was about to slide down, Qiu Ci accelerated to pass him, turned a corner and braked in front of him.

The snow particles splashed by the skis flew up, and Ran Dongling didn't feel like he was going to fall this time because Qiu Ci was in front of him.

Qiu Ci took the man into his arms, rubbed his chin on the top of his hair, and whispered: "Baby, I caught you." [

This shot is really amazing]

[Thinking of the word guardian knight]

[Ahhhhhhh He loves him so much and is afraid that you will be afraid, so he follows you to protect you]

The second thing of the coming-of-age ceremony is completed.

After lunch, they headed to the third mission location.

The third thing in the coming-of-age ceremony is confession.

The object of confession is of course the people around you.

They came to an international school. The school was on holiday today and there were no students inside.

The director took them to a classroom and arranged them to sit in different positions.

There are several pieces of letter paper and envelopes on the desk, as well as a collection of the school's public confession letters.

Director: "There are many ways to express love to others. According to the tradition of this school, we chose to write letters to express love. Next, we will give everyone an hour to write letters. After writing, you can go to the square outside Read it out and confess your love to him."

[Wow, you wrote a letter to confess your love, so cheesy]

[I remember I received a lot of love letters in elementary school]

[I have been single for 30 years, don't even say I have confessed to you. No one (lighting up cigarettes)]

Several guests present had received letters of confession almost when they were studying. Even now, they still receive many letters of confession from fans.

But if they were asked to write it themselves, this would be the first time.

It is not difficult to write a confession letter. Guests can just copy the sentences sent by others and change their names and write a few sentences.

Ran Dongling found it difficult. He had never written a love letter before, and the love letter had to be read out to others.

He picked up the collection of confession letters and wanted to see how others wrote them.

The director gave them an hour, and the guests finished writing in just over ten minutes, while the slow ones finished it in less than half an hour.

Ran Dongling read the collection for ten minutes, and finally started to write her own letter with tears in her eyes.

His letter was very long. The director saw him writing densely on the page on the podium. After he finished writing, he looked at it for a long time and then picked up another piece of paper to write.

It takes a lot of courage to read a confession letter in front of everyone. For young people, this is the courage given to them by youth.

For this group of celebrities who have been in the entertainment industry for several or more years, this is the courage that money gives them.

You must recite it, and who should be the first to recite it?

Cheng Nuo: "Ladies first, wife, Lu Lu, please go first."

Lan Wanru rolled her eyes at him, "I usually don't see you ladies first, but now you have? How about ranking by age, the youngest... Start reading first?"

Lan Wanru said this well. She and Cheng Nuo were the oldest on the field, while the youngest was Ran Dongling.

[The emperor and the empress relied on their elders and betrayed them, which is too much]

[I don't know for a moment whether it is better to respect the elders or to love the younger]

[I think it's good! That's it, I'm really looking forward to what the little idiot writes]

As long as you don't take the first place, it doesn't matter who starts first, so the proposal of the youngest person to go up and read the letter first was quickly accepted by everyone.

Ran Dongling couldn't even speak to herself, and stood in the square inexplicably.

There was a dark group of people below, including guests and the program crew. Qiu Ci stood in the most conspicuous place and looked at him.

Ran Dongling frowned, looking embarrassed, and stood there for three minutes before slowly taking out the confession letter.

The guests were very interested in his letter, and they all looked at him with a smile, waiting for him to read it.

Qiu Ci was looking forward to it, not knowing what he wrote to himself.

Ran Dongling's cheeks turned red, she took a deep breath and began to read the letter.

"Dear brother Qiu Ci."