Chapter 21 Chen Mao

Why is it called Chen Cat?

"The Movie King's Idiot Little Wife, I Knew It Really"

1L: As a fan of Ci Ge's ex-girlfriend, he is now his wife's unknown mother. I want to announce that I am serious about it!

Friends, the stupid beauty YYDS has a height difference of YYDS and calls her brother YYDS.

I can guarantee that Qiu Ci is interesting to the little idiot. Otherwise, if you look at him, he is usually stoic, and his CP is not promoted, and there are no scandals. Suddenly it was revealed that he was engaged, and he took his wife to a love variety show. What does this mean! friends!

4L: It means you think too much.

5L: It means he is showing off that he has a wife! ! I have already thought about the name of the CP, so I called it "Qiu Dong".

19L: I finally found the team. Yankong said that I bumped into him during the live broadcast. There was nothing I could do. I could bump into good-looking people even if they were fifty thousand miles apart.

..

102L: Friends, I just edited the CP video. Those who liked it praised it, and those who didn't liked it praised it personally. [Video link]

309L: The big bull upstairs, this video made my aunt laugh the whole time.

..

642L: This building actually has more than 600 floors? Stop knocking, the person next door broke the news and said it was false.

655L: What's being said in the building next door? What's the show? ? Can the little idiot act like this if he is so stupid? He is really stupid!

671L: Although but, you seem to be cursing...

" The

Marriage of Qiu Ran and Two Wealthy Families"

1L: Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling are married to rich families and have no feelings at all. The two families talked about it, but in reality there were no steps to get engaged. Qiu Ci admitted and brought him to the variety show to test the waters. RDL has a character, and his stupidity is a performance. I know that you are like a stupid beauty.

2L: Don't pick on me, that's all you know, run away.

17L: I'll go and tell you that the surname Ran is very special. It turns out you are from the Ran family.

23L: Which Ran family, the one from xx company?

45L: What are the steps for an engagement...an engagement party? engagement ring?

89L: Damn it, I did a search, and the two of them really had business cooperation before! It can't really be a marriage, right?

112L: So they were intimate in the variety show and acted in it?

225L: I don't understand. With Qiu Ci's status and Qiu's status, they still want to marry someone? ?

..

669L: This forum is really interesting. There are two tall buildings in one night. Why don't you guys have a fight?

The two buildings of the forum were built higher and higher until at two o'clock in the morning, the two tall buildings disappeared.

Qiu Li stayed up most of the night, and was very enthusiastic about gossiping about his nephew. After reading the CP post, he smiled like an aunt and forwarded both the post link and the CP video to Qiu Ci.

Qiu Li: Dear nephew, let me show you something good.

After reading the CP post, he went to look at the marriage post, and found that the netizens in it could guess half of the answers right. He scrolled to the bottom, and then sent a message to the public relations department.

Qiu Li: Go and delete the Gaolou post for me.

Public Relations Department: Got it.

Then the two high-rise building posts were deleted.

The building was deleted, but many people participated in the discussion and many people watched it. They began to dig deeper into the relationship between Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling.

Knowing that it was Queen Ran of the Ran family, they found the right idea and actually found out some information about Ran Dongling.

For example, it was revealed that he grew up abroad. His father was Ran Jin, the second son of the Ran family who died young. Later, he followed his mother abroad, but there was no record of returning to China.

Another example is that it was revealed that he was not very popular in school and had good grades, but he stopped studying after high school.

When netizens wanted to dig deeper, they found that there was no information about Ran Dongling abroad.

Ran Dongling himself didn't know this.

After returning from the recording program, Qiu Ci no longer went out early and came back late. He had read the new movie script directed by Ouyang Ou and it suited him in every aspect, so he accepted the script. During this period, except for the recording of "Always You" , he has no other plans.

There is still a week left before the next recording of "Always Be You".

After Ran Dongling came back from Ran's house that day, she was in a bad mood. She didn't even want to watch her favorite mother-in-law and daughter-in-law drama.

He does whatever Qiu Ci does, and he goes wherever Qiu Ci does it.

That day, Chen Yun came over to deliver a script to him. Qiu Ci was chatting with Chen Yun about work in the living room. Ran Dongling had nothing to do. He walked around the old house twice and suddenly remembered something.

After the recording of the program ended, the guests left. Xiu Zhian wanted to exchange contact information with him before leaving, and also wanted to add a WeChat account. However, Ran Dongling did not bring his mobile phone or WeChat, so Xiu Zhian had to write him his phone number. Let him go back and add more.

He forgot to add Brother An.

He went back to the room and found his cell phone. He took it out and saw the housekeeper coming down from the third floor.

"Uncle Butler, do you know what WeChat is?"

The butler did not expect that he was asking this question, and also thought that he had used a touch-tone mobile phone before, and that mobile phone should not be able to download these social software.

I don't know what kind of life Ran Dongling spent abroad. If it weren't for his normal mental state, the housekeeper would have doubted whether the Ran family had locked him up somewhere and derailed him from society.

The housekeeper explained to him that WeChat is a social software, and helped him download WeChat and register an account.

He took out the phone number that Xiu Zhi'an wrote for him, entered it under the guidance of the housekeeper, and added him as a friend.

Xiu Zhian quickly approved his friend application and even sent an emoticon of a laughing pig.

Ran Dongling thinks it's amazing to communicate with people using WeChat. You can chat with others without paper and pen.

Xiu Zhian asked him if he had eaten, and he wanted to reply to Brother An.

When his finger touched the screen, he looked at the pile of unfamiliar letters and discovered one thing, that is, he couldn't type Pinyin!

Regarding his inability to pinyin, the housekeeper quickly found an excuse for him. Ran Dongling grew up abroad and may not know much about Chinese. It is normal not to know pinyin.

The housekeeper switched him to handwriting mode so that he could write directly, and also told him how to send voice and video messages.

Thinking that as a young man, he still needed to get in touch with the outside world, the housekeeper downloaded several popular software for him.

Ran Dongling listened to what the housekeeper was talking about. He listened in a daze and had only a half-understanding. He fiddled with his phone for a long time and probably figured out how to chat on WeChat.

He first chatted with Xiu Zhi'an for a while.

Brother Xiao An: Look at the kitten (picture);

in the picture sent by Xiu Zhi'an, Chen Yao is holding a black cat in his hand. The black cat was still struggling when the photo was taken, and the expression in the photo was blurry. of.

Black cats can drive away evil spirits. The Kangding Marquis Mansion also kept one, but it was raised by the chef to prevent rats from eating it. He named him Hei Wuchang, hoping that it would kill more rats.

Sometimes when the weather is nice, Ran Dongling can see the chubby black cat coming to bask in the sun in his yard.

Safdhuos: I also had a cat at home. Brother An, what is your cat's name?

Brother Xiao An: Its name is Chen Cat.

Chen Mao? What a strange name.

Safdhuos: Why is it called Chen Mao?

Brother Xiao An: The cat picked up by Chen Yao was named Chen Cat after his surname.

Brother Xiao An: How about asking Qiu Ci to bring you over to see Chen Mao? I'll make you a dessert.

Xiu Zhi'an studied art abroad. After returning to China, he opened a small studio and took orders according to his mood.

He is currently participating in a variety show with Chen Yao, and simply took a three-month break from the studio. There are still a few days left to record the second episode, and he is bored at home alone.

When Ran Dongling saw that there was food, he immediately agreed and made an appointment with Xiu Zhi'an to go to his house to see the cats tomorrow.

Qiu Ci finished chatting with Chen Yun about work matters and asked her: "Is the stuff ready?"

Chen Yun: "I helped you rush it, but they said it will be the day after tomorrow at the earliest, and the temporary order is still customized. The construction period is too late."

Qiu Ci hummed, and when the two of them went out, they met Ran Dongling coming downstairs.

Chen Yun said hello to him. In addition to talking about work with Qiu Ci, she also talked about something about him.

When I meet other people at this time, I feel that things on the Internet are really untrustworthy.

"Brother Qiu Ci, have you finished chatting?"

"After chatting, what were you doing upstairs just now."

Ran Dongling handed him the cat picture on the phone to look at, "Brother Qiu Ci, Brother Xiao An and I made an appointment to go there tomorrow They look after Chen Mao."

Chen Yun knew that Chen Yao had a cat, but he didn't expect that he would name the cat Chen Mao.

What the hell is this name?

Qiu Ceng passed their house and saw this cat. He knew that this cat was called Chen Mao in Xiu Zhi'an's mouth and Xiu Mao in Chen Yao's mouth.

The author has something to say:

Sorry, sorry, I've been too busy lately.

Thank you for following up.

I should update from time to time in the future.