Chapter 100 Be good, I can't

Ten reasons why children are more important than husband.

Staring at this sentence, Qiu Ci thought to himself, what kind of child could be more important than him?

Wanting to see what the book that brainwashed Ran Dongling looked like, Qiu Ci opened the first page of the book.

The first reason: the child is yours, not your husband.

Snapped!

Qiu Ci closed the book expressionlessly, intending to re-brainwash the ignorant Ran Dongling.

"Do you think children are more important than me?" he asked calmly.

Ran Dongling nodded, and seeing Qiu Ci's bad expression, he shook his head and said sincerely: "Brother Qiu Ci, you are all important. I seem to have bought the wrong book. This book is not suitable for you."

He stretched out his hand to take the book, but was blocked by hatred.

Qiu Ci then asked him, "Then do you think the child is more important to me than you?"

Ran Dongling couldn't answer this question and hesitated on how to speak.

"It seems...I am the most important."

"Yes, of course my children are also very important to me, but you are the most important, so do you think my children will be more important than me?" Qiu Ci caught the stupid fish with an empty hook and retracted the line little by little. .

Ran Dongling was stunned by what he said. She didn't understand what he meant at all. She only heard the words "child" and "important".

He looked confused and repeated what Qi Ci had just said, "Well... you are the most important."

"Yes, I am the most important, you have to remember this sentence."

Guaiguai is indeed very obedient. After Qiu Ci caught the fish, he didn't forget to give this stupid fish a reward.

He kissed the corner of Ran Dongling's lips and whispered, "I like the gift very much."

The gift I really liked was placed in the most conspicuous place in the living room.

Lin Yuan calculated that it would be about the same amount of time. The young couple should have finished giving away the gifts and had a sweet time, so she, the mother, could now appear.

As soon as she entered the living room, her eyes unconsciously moved to the cover of "How to Be a Good Dad".

"This is my birthday gift from Guaguai. It's a very good gift and I like it very much." Qiu Ci appeared behind her and explained the origin of the book to her.

It's fine, I like it.

I used the two words "very" in a row. It seems that I am really satisfied with this gift.

Lin Yuan exposed him mercilessly, "First of all, I wish you a happy birthday. If you don't like it, you can tell Guaiguai directly. He actually prepared a spare gift."

Any spare gifts?

Qiu Ci didn't lie. He really liked Ran Dongling's birthday gift. Even if Ran Dongling randomly picked out a piece of paper and gave it to him, he also liked it very much.

What's more, the book "Let Me Tell You: Ten Reasons Why Children Are More Important than Husband" is not in the pile now, and he likes it even more.

I simply shared my gift-receiving remarks, but unexpectedly, I also came up with a spare gift.