Chapter 114 Extra × Wedding

During the ring exchange ceremony, a small voice appeared in Qiu Ci's mind.

[Will you love him forever]

[I can. ]

[Will you always protect him]

[I can. ]

[Will you always have no reservations about him]

[I can. ]

[A lifetime is very long, are you sure]

With someone you love by your side, three words in a lifetime seem too short.

Qiu Ci held Ran Dongling's soft and white hand and pushed the ring into the root of his finger. The ring was neither big nor small, suitable and perfect.

[I am sure. ]

"Ling'er." Qiu Ci whispered, "I love you."

He said it very softly, and only the two of them could hear it.

When Ran Dongling took out the ring from him, he never took his eyes away from the ring. He was sighing at the dazzling big diamond on it.

Hearing this, he pursed his lips and smiled, and responded with the same soft voice.

"Brother Qiu Ci, I love you too. Now it's my turn to give you a ring."

After exchanging rings, Qiu Ci put his arms around his waist and gave him a gentle and lingering kiss.

The moment they kissed, golden petals fell from the sky. The petals fell on the guests and soon turned into light pink and disappeared.

The guests were amazed by the falling lace petals. They did not expect Qiu Ci to be so proactive. The female guests covered their mouths in excitement, while the male guests smiled and applauded. Together, they sent their most sincere blessings to the newlyweds.

Lin Yuan was sitting in the front row of the guest seats, looking at the pair of people on the stage, and couldn't help but wipe the tears from the corners of his eyes with a handkerchief.

Father Qiu patted her shoulder and comforted her, "Why are you crying? Today is a happy day. You should smile more."

"I'm happy, I'm just so happy. I used to always wonder if Guaiguai was a little angel who fell from the sky. He happened to be met by Qiu Ci, and they had such a fate."

Father Qiu saw that his wife was crying harder and harder. If she continued to cry, her makeup would be ruined.

He used that sentence to make a little joke with his wife, "That's because Qiu Ci is lucky, but Xiaoling's luck is not bad either. The person he met when he fell was Qiu Ci."

Kissing in front of so many people, Ran Dongling was almost ashamed to death, but his legs were still weak from being kissed, and he had no strength to push Qiu Ci away.

Obviously there was no kissing during the rehearsal.

Brother Qiu Ci, a bad guy, how could he add Qiqin himself without telling him.

After the kiss, as soon as Ran Dongling breathed in the fresh air, she immediately broke away from Qiu Ci's arms and hid behind him, not daring to look at the guests below.

Chen Yao was taking pictures with his cell phone. When he saw this scene, he couldn't control the evil smile on his face. He was watching the excitement and didn't think it was a big deal and he cheered the two people on the stage.

"Don't be shy, come on, come on, take advantage of the good atmosphere and kiss me again."

With Chen Yao at the beginning, several young and bold people also started to make noises with him.