Chapter 35 I am Qiu Ci!

"What does it have to do with the fact that there are too many people and you want to move out? You don't even have a cook in your house. What do you want Xiaoling to eat?" "

I asked the hotel to prepare it every day and send it over."

Qiu Zhenghao was still unhappy. I think he had other reasons for being so eager to move out.

"You pick someone here to clean the house and cook. I'm not worried about Xiaoling living with you. I can tell at a glance that you don't know how to take care of others." Qiu Ci excused himself by saying that he was

not used to having other people at home and the house was small. , too many people and crowded.

The house in Fengyuan Dijing is not small at all. It is a high-rise with a large flat floor. Five or six people can live there without feeling crowded.

That's just hatred.

The night before moving out, the housekeeper came over to pack Ran Dongling's clothes. The last time he participated in the show, he packed his own clothes and made a mess. Netizens blamed him for the scene where he was packing his luggage and the scene where he was grilling sausages. Edited together, put them together, and called them a husband and wife who "shut up when food comes, but don't have hands when clothes come".

Ran Dongling was tinkering with his collection of gadgets. He had lived here for several months and had developed feelings. He wanted to take away everything in the room.

"Brother Qiu Ci, look." He was wearing that huge hat and wanted to take it away with him.

After the recording of the last episode, he brought this hat back, but the climate here was no longer suitable for wearing such a big straw hat, so he could only put it in the room.

The hat covered his little head and his face could not be seen. Qiu Ci watched the hat walking around the room and reached out to take it off.

"You don't have to take them all away. You can come back to live in the future if you want."

"Oh." The hat was taken away by Qiu Ci, and he found another chess game. This was given to him by his grandfather. The texture of the chess pieces was very comfortable to touch, and the white pieces were like jade. , sunspots like ink.

Qiu Zhenghao originally spent four million to find someone to customize it and make it purely by hand. When he saw that Ran Dongling liked it, he gave it to him.

After he moved away, no one would play chess with him. He wanted to give such a good chess piece to his grandfather for safekeeping.

After looking through the things in the room, he packed a small bag of things himself and asked the servant to pack Phoenix Yi.

The housekeeper helped him fold the winter coats in the closet one by one. At the end of the fold, he found a sweater stuffed in the corner. He took it out and saw that it was an off-shoulder sweater.

The housekeeper doesn't understand the fashion of today's young people, but he understands. It's just that he thinks it's too cold to wear an off-shoulder sweater in the current weather. If you want to wear it, it's best to add a base layer underneath.

He folded the off-shoulder sweater and placed it with the other clothes.

The next morning.

The temperature in the north had completely dropped, and it was very windy outside. Qiu Zhenghao saw them off at the door of his house.

"Grandpa, uncle housekeeper, goodbye. Brother Qiu Ci and I will come back to see you when we have time. We can stay there for five days, and then come back for another five days." Ran Dongling went over and hugged grandpa, opening his palms to gesture.

When Qiu Zhenghao brought him back, he didn't dare to look directly at him when talking to him, and his voice was small, but now his behavior has changed.

He has never felt how lonely people are. When he was young, he was more focused on his career. He felt that the purity of a person was much better than the warmth of being with his family. He paid very little attention to his wife and son, even before Ran Dongling returned to China. During that time, he also suddenly thought of Qiu Ci's marriage, so he wanted to take them to live in his old house.

Businessmen attach great importance to profits, and old people attach great importance to affection.

After listening to what Ran Dongling said, he stroked Ran Dongling's furry head with his big hand and said kindly: "Okay, if you are busy, you don't have to think about coming back. I can live here in peace." The

housekeeper sent them to the door, and Ran Dongling looked at the car. Outside the window, the figure of the housekeeper became smaller and smaller, leaning on Qiu Ci in a depressed manner.

"Brother Qiu Ci, we should move away with grandpa."

Qiu Ci was his first choice, but he felt that grandpa was also very important.

Qiu Zhenghao didn't say that he didn't want to live with his children. Qiu Ci comforted him and said, "Then we will come back more often to accompany grandpa." Ran Dongling

may have suffered from motion sickness. He felt dizzy when he got in the car and felt a little nauseous. He held on After talking to Qiu Ci for a while, his eyelids became heavy and he fell asleep in Qiu Ci's arms.

When he woke up, his eyes were completely dark. Ran Dongling thought he slept until night, and then he felt that he was hanging in mid-air with a piece of clothing covering him.

His head was resting on the soft and comfortable sweater, and heat was constantly transmitted to him through the clothes. He had just woken up and was unconscious, so he rubbed himself against the sweater.

"Are you awake?" Sensing the movement of the person in his arms, Qiu Ci pulled off the windproof coat a little, revealing half of the person's head.

They were in the elevator, which had one elevator per door and went directly to the floor where Qiu Ci was.

After coming out of the elevator, Ran Dongling regained his consciousness and asked Qiu Ci to let him down.

He followed Qiu Ci into the house. At first glance, it was empty. Except for the furniture, there were very few decorations. In modern terms, it was a minimalist style.

In Ran Dongling's words, it is a very empty, empty, empty house.

Did it turn out that Brother Qiu Ci lived in this kind of house before?

It seems very pitiful to live here.

His first impression of the empty house was quickly shattered.

Qiu Ci first took him to see the new room. Different from the minimalist style outside, the decoration inside Ran Dongling's room was as warm as the one he lived in the old house. It was almost copied. There were blankets on the floor, and even the few... I also found a doll of the same style and placed it next to the bed.

Ran Dongling walked in. His room also had a large balcony.

Standing on the balcony, you can see the natural park in the distance, with dense vegetation and calm lakes at a glance. It is completely different from the scenery he saw when he lived on the second floor of the old house.

"Brother Qiu Ci, this place is so high and beautiful!"

He felt like a little fairy living in the sky.

He slept all the way upstairs and had no idea how high they were now.

The scenery of Maple Garden Imperial View is indeed beautiful, and it will be even more beautiful when you look at the night view at night.

When he saw the bustling night scene outside at night, Ran Dongling was stunned, his eyes were brightly illuminated by the lights. He looked at the night scene outside, wowed, and ran to find Qiu Ci excitedly.

Qiu Ci was still clearing the table when someone hugged him from behind. He turned around and received a kiss.

Ran Dongling was eager to share her excitement with him, so she stood up and kissed his chin.

"Brother Qiu Ci, I like it so much."

The next morning, Ran Dongling walked out of the room in a daze wearing plush pajamas. As he walked, he wanted to lift his feet up the stairs, but found something was wrong.

This is a large flat floor with no stairs.

When he got to the dining table, Qiu Ci had already laid out breakfast, which was all the food Ran Dongling was used to eating in his old house.

He saw that Chen Yun was also here, and there was a... dog beside him!

The dog was much larger than the average dog, almost as big as a wolf, but its fur was whiter and looked softer than the wolf's fur.

It's just that his eyes don't look lethal, they look silly.

When the Samoyed sees a stranger, he goes up to him and smells him. He smells the familiar smell and rubs his calf.

"This is the boss's dog. It looks big and doesn't bite." Chen Yun explained to him.

Chen Yun's boss is Qiu Li.

"Why is my uncle's dog here?" Ran Dongling tentatively reached out to touch the dog. The dog had no reaction. The dog's fur was soft and smooth, and it felt great to the touch.

"Qiu Li lives upstairs above us. Go wash your hands first and come over for breakfast." Qiu Ci scooped a bowl of mushroom and shredded chicken porridge for him and left it to dry.

Ran Dongling came over to eat breakfast after washing her hands. The porridge was warm and felt numb when it touched her still swollen lips.

"Hmm." The spoon in his hand fell into the bowl.

Chen Yun saw that his mouth was red and thought he had been burned, so he asked him to let it cool before eating.

Ran Dongling's eyes widened, and his mind was confused as he remembered what happened last night. He said in a panic: "No... no."

Chen Yun came over after breakfast and started chatting with them. She was actually here to walk her dog, casually. Let's see what else Qiu Ci needs here. She is very free now. Qiu Ci has no schedule and she is also on a long vacation.

After walking the dog, you have to take the dog up. The two floors above are Qiu Li's house, one for the dog and one for himself.

Ran Dongling wanted to play with the dog. Since his uncle lived above them, he could send the dog up there later.

"Uh, is this okay?" Chen Yun was not at ease and asked Qiu Ci.

Samoyeds don't bite and are quite well-behaved, but they attract too much attention. They all look at him with the same eyes and become soft-hearted.

As expected, Ran Dongling got a dog and didn't even pay Qiu Ci any attention. He even wanted the dog to come up and eat when he was eating.

In the afternoon, Qiu Ci said that he was very free and could play with the dog with Ran Dongling.

Ten minutes later, looking at his clothes stained by dog ​​hair, he went back to the room to change expressionlessly.

As soon as he entered the room, his cell phone in the living room rang. Someone called him.

Ran Dongling was playing enthusiastically with the dog. When he heard the ringtone, he wanted to pretend not to hear it. The Samoyed was smarter than humans. His ears suddenly stood up. He stopped playing with him and pushed him to answer the phone.

He followed the source of the sound, and when Ran Dongling found the phone, the other person hung up the phone.

He took a look and saw that the caller listed above was Chen Yao.

Chen Yao called Qiu Ci but failed to get through, and then sent a WeChat message to Qiu Ci.

Chen Yao, who loves his wife: Have you moved to Fengyuan Imperial View?

Ran Dongling picked up the phone to find Qiu Ci and called him loudly outside the door.

"Brother Qiu Ci, Chen Yao sent you a message!"

"Reply it for me."

"Oh!"

QC: Uh-huh!

Chen Yao, who loves his wife: What are you talking about? You are stupid when you learn to talk to your wife.

QC: Don't talk nonsense, Ran Dongling is very smart.

When the Samoyed saw him holding his mobile phone, he obediently did not disturb him and circled around his feet.

QC: Do you have anything else to do? I have to play with my dog ​​and I don't have time to chat with you.

Chen Yao, who loves his wife: Are you crazy? Is it me or Xiaoling?

QC: I am Qiu Ci!

Chen Yao looked at the chat records between him and Qiu Ci and found them very strange.