Chapter 121 Extra × Christmas Gift

Qiu Ci didn't know that within five minutes of his departure, Ran Dongling's words would cause huge waves in the online world.

Netizens are really going crazy. The child was actually born to Qiu Ci. Doesn't that mean they have been on the wrong side all along? In fact, Qiu Ci is the one below.

Thinking of this, they frowned.

I didn't expect Ran Dongling to look so soft. Could he be so fierce?

So outrageous, really outrageous.

It's so exciting, really exciting.

When things developed to the point where there was no way to remedy the situation, only five minutes had passed.

Qiu Ci came back with the fruit bowl and saw Ran Dongling lying on the bed playing with his mobile phone, while Qiuqiu lay on his back, grabbing his hair and playing with it.

When Qiu Ci came in, Qiuqiu called him "daddy"

Qiu Ci lifted him off Ran Dongling's back with one hand and placed him on the bed, "Are you thirsty? Do you want some water?"

Qiuqiu nodded, and Qiu Ci went to pour him a small half glass of water and let him drink it by himself.

After taking care of the little one, he now wants to see what the big one is doing.

Ran Dongling was waiting for the small circle on the phone screen to finish spinning. After he replied to that Weibo post, he obviously felt that the Weibo post had become stuck. He clicked on the comment area several times but did not open it.

He looked at the upper right corner of the screen, which showed 8g network. Why is 8g still so stuck?

Qiu Ci leaned down, looked at his phone, and asked him in his ear, "What are you looking at?"

Ran Dongling turned around and said doubtfully, "Brother Qiu Ci, Weibo seems to be broken. It keeps spinning in circles and I can't even see the comments."

He groaned and added, "Maybe the network here is too slow."

Qiu Ci thought it was normal. He suddenly revealed that he had a child. It was probably because too many people clicked to view it, so it was stuck. It would be fine after a while.

He took the phone away from Ran Dongling and turned off the screen, "I'll be back on Weibo in a while. Come over and eat some fruit first."

Ran Dongling was not obsessed with Weibo comments. He got up from the bed and shouted excitedly, "I want to eat grapes."

The fruits that were cut were the ones that Ran Dongling and Qiuqiu liked to eat. Qiu Ci did not cut his own portion. He watched the two of them eat the fruit tenderly, and from time to time he would pick up a piece with a small fork and feed it to them.

buzz buzz

The mobile phone on the bedside table was vibrating, and a call came from Chen Yao's ocean-going call.

Qiuqiu was eating a small piece of apple in his mouth and said vaguely, "Dad, daddy is so busy and has to answer the phone every day."

Ran Dongling ate six grapes in her mouth and said vaguely, "Yeah, brother Qiu Ci is very busy. He used to answer the phone a lot."

"Hey" Qiu Ci slides to connect.

Chen Yao on the other end of the phone said nothing. Qiu Ci shouted again, and then Chen Yao spoke hesitantly.

"Uh, that hatred, you, um, that's it"

He was stuck back and forth. Qiu Ci didn't know what he wanted to say, so he interrupted him directly, "If you have something to say, just tell me."