Chapter 66: I did really well in the exam.

After the Spring Festival, Ran Dongling followed Lin Yuan to visit relatives and friends. The red envelope he received allowed him to buy a house in the suburbs with decoration.

Because he is married and has a husband, and his husband's money must be given to him.

Therefore, his red envelope must be multiplied by two. In other words, the red envelope he received can buy two houses in the suburbs, plus decoration.

With the money for two houses in hand, Ran Dongling is not proud. He plans to put all the money into his private money in case of unexpected needs.

On the day he returned to Fengyuan Emperor Jing, he took out the biscuit box from the closet and neatly placed the red envelopes he received in them one by one. After arranging them, no matter how hard he pressed down, he still couldn't close the lid of the biscuit box.

He had too many red envelopes to fit in the cookie box, so he had no choice but to ask the butler for a big bag and pour all the red envelopes into it.

When he returned to his old house, Ran Dongling took nothing with him. When he left, he took a bag of money with him.

Along the way, he held the bag of money tightly in his hand. When he returned home, Ran Dongling walked around the house with the bag of money on his back, trying to find a place to hide his private money.

Qiu Ci kept following him, and finally saw him stopping in the kitchen, staring at a big pot for a long time.

Neither of them knew how to cook and only used the kitchen a handful of times. For them, the pot was just a decoration. They had stayed here for so long and the pot had never been used once.

It's really suitable for hiding private money.

Ran Dongling looked at it for a while, shook his head and left. He felt that this place was not good. He would have to practice cooking in the future and might use this pot.

Qiu Ci followed him out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Do you want to hide it here?" Qiu Ci asked him, pointing to the drawer under the TV cabinet. There were usually some infrequently used sundries there that were rarely opened.

"Okay!" That location looked good, and Ran Dongling decided to hide the money there.

After he put all the money away, he pushed the drawer back. He solemnly told Qiu Ci, "Brother Qiu Ci, this is my private money. You can't take it secretly. If you want money, you can ask me and I will give it to you."

Qiu Ci is not short of money . , he has much more money than the money in this drawer.

Seeing Ran Dongling's serious expression, Qiu Ci couldn't help but chuckle, and nodded cooperatively, "Okay, I won't take it secretly. I'll ask you for it when I need money."

Qiu Ci said, "I won't take it secretly." , after Ran Dongling fell asleep at night, he came to the living room in the dark, and by the dim light of the flashlight, he could see the money neatly placed in the drawer.

"Does he know how much money there is here?" Qiu Ci spoke to the air and put the things in his hands into the drawer.

A simple red envelope is placed in the corner of the drawer, blending in with the other red envelopes, but the money in the red envelope looks out of place compared to the other red envelopes.

This red envelope only contained three and a half yuan.

After putting the red envelope away, Qiu Ci turned off the flashlight and went back to his room to sleep.

They stayed at home for another two days. After the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, the annual leave officially ended and Qiu Ci was about to start work.

For half of the last year, he had no other schedule except recording variety shows. This was a very dangerous thing for a currently popular actor.

There is no exposure, no popularity, no topics, and no inventory.

Any of the above words applied to ordinary starlets will make them anxious.

But Qiu Ci was different. Although he had a half-year hiatus, "Always Be You" brought him exposure and topics.

As for the inventory, he shot a movie in the first half of the year, and now the post-production has been completed. If everything goes well, Qiu Ci can take Ran Dongling to the cinema to watch his new movie during this year's National Day holiday.

His plan for this year is still to give up most of his work and set aside time to spend with Ran Dongling, except for promoting the new movie and shooting a few GGs.

As for the script, he has only accepted the film directed by Ouyang Ou. The film will start shooting in early March, and he will take Ran Dongling with him.

The first job after the year was to record "Always You". This program is coming to an end, and this recording is their penultimate recording.

The fourth episode of "Always You" was recorded in a middle school, and the theme was "You at the same table."

The guests will return to the age of eighteen, integrate into the students, and experience the feeling of high school students with their loved ones.

The location of this program is quite special, and I am afraid it will affect the students' study and daily life, so it is necessary to seek the consent of the school and the students. After communicating with the local schools, one of the schools agreed to cooperate with them.

This school is a well-known local key middle school. It is divided into two areas: the International Department and the Key Department. Most of the students in the International Department will choose to study abroad in the future. Studying is not that important to them. After asking the students for their opinions, , the program team received a high vote of 90%.

That's how the school was decided.

On the day of recording the program, a simple bus appeared on the road. In half an hour, the bus was about to reach its destination.

The director did not tell everyone the content of this recording in advance. He first gave each guest a school bag, which contained various stationery.

Looking at the stationery inside the schoolbag, Cheng Nuo had a bad feeling.

Wouldn't they be asked to take a test in school?

His hunch was right. When there were ten minutes left in the journey, the director spoke.

The director told them that the recording location for this episode was the school, and the recording time was one week, from Sunday night to the next Sunday night. During this period, they had to stay in the school.

The school implements closed management. The international department and key departments have the same rules. From Monday to Sunday, students cannot leave school unless necessary.

However, there will be a half-day holiday on Wednesday afternoon, and another half-day holiday on Sunday afternoon, so that the total of the week can be one day off. During the holiday, students can go in and out of the school freely, but they must come back before 7 p.m. for evening self-study.

Closed management, only half a day off, and self-study in the evening.

The guests were originally quite excited to hear that they could be students again, but after hearing what the director said, everyone was a little silent.

Yu Han raised his hand and asked, "Director, this is a couple's variety show. If we come to school to record the show, does it count as puppy love? Can it be broadcast?" Of

course, if there is an intimate act, it can't be broadcast. It won't even pass the review. , so the director told them to pay attention to their behavior in school and just treat them as ordinary classmates.

Ordinary classmate relationship... how is it common law?

Cheng Nuo was not very happy. He had no opinion on the issue of getting along. The main reason was that he felt that he was too old and mixed with a group of seventeen or eighteen-year-old children, which made him look too old.

He asked the director, "Director, do you still have to wear school uniform?"

"Of course you have to wear it, otherwise how can you be eighteen years old again? We have arranged everything for you, just come to school. "

We wear school uniforms, eat in the cafeteria, sleep in the dormitory, and can't leave school yet.

No wonder the director team didn't ask them to prepare too much for this recording of the show.

They were chatting, and soon the bus turned into the school gate and stopped in the parking lot.

At this time, students were going out and sleeping in the dormitory. There was no one in the teaching building. The director took them to a teaching building.

Ran Dongling had just slept in the car and didn't hear what the director said. When he got out of the car and put on his schoolbag, he found that the place he came from looked familiar, much like the school he had seen abroad before.

What do they come to school for? Want to write another love letter?

Qiu Ci repeated to him what the director just said.

After hearing this, Ran Dongling was completely stunned.

Are they coming to school? ?

Why study?

Ran Dongling didn't expect that he would still study even though he had lived in modern times!

When he went to school before, he couldn't understand what the master said, and he was scolded by the master for being stupid, but only he knew about this.

Now he is here to record a program. If he doesn't understand what the teacher is saying and is photographed and posted online for everyone to see, wouldn't everyone know that he is stupid?

Can't! We can't let everyone know about this!

He approached Qiu Ci and whispered: "Brother Qiu Ci, let's sneak away and get out of here!" Qiu

Ci grabbed his hand tightly. There was a camera filming them next to him. He thought of what the director just said and hugged him instead. At first glance, Ran Dongling's shoulders looked very similar to those of the two brothers, without any hint of puppy love.

"Huh? Where are we going after leaving here?"

"Let's go home, I don't want to study."

Lan Wanru, who was walking in front of them, heard what he said, smiled, and teased him: "Xiao Ling, you are still like this You're young, why don't you want to study?"

This has nothing to do with age. If you don't want to study, you just don't want to study.

This sentence made sense, and Lan Wanru couldn't think of anything to refute him.

The director took them to an empty classroom on the sixth floor. The classroom had a very spacious podium and only eight sets of tables and chairs.

The guests must first record a speech to express their feelings before entering the school, and then take an entrance exam to be divided into classes based on their test scores.

The speech was nothing more than saying how lucky I was to be able to go back to school, to be eighteen years old again, to be a teenager, to be young, to be able to finish endless test papers and write endless questions.

The guests took turns to speak. When it was Ran Dongling's turn, the cameraman saw from the camera that he looked aggrieved and stood reluctantly next to Qiu Ci with his lips pouted. He looked like a student who didn't want to go to school but was dragged into school. A child who is tired of studying.

But the director also gave him a close-up shot and asked: "Does Xiaoling have anything to say about returning to school?"

Ran Dongling sniffed and said in front of the camera what many students wanted to say but didn't. Dare to speak.

He took off his schoolbag, took Qiu Ci's hand, turned around and ran away, shouting loudly.

"I don't want to study!"

As soon as he ran to the door, the staff guarding the door stopped him.

The staff member was 1.96 meters tall with a strong build. He had a shaved head and looked like he could punch three Ran Donglings.

Ran Dongling was frightened by him, stopped suddenly, looked outside the door with eyes full of freedom, then obediently pulled Qiu Ci back to his place, and said hesitantly: "I...I want to study."

The guests were amused by his actions, and Qiu Ci was also rendered unresponsive by his inexplicable actions.

In short, Ran Dongling is still very reluctant, but there is no way.

After they finished recording their speeches, they had to take the class placement test. The director did not divide them into the corresponding performance ranges for each class, allowing them to play freely and try their best to do well in the test.

This is a test paper that combines Chinese, Mathematics, and English. There are 32 multiple-choice questions and 32 fill-in-the-blank questions. Each question is worth five points. The full score for the entire test paper is 320 points.

Ran Dongling was sitting in front of Qiu Ci, so Qiu Ci saw that he had been flipping through the test paper after he got it. After he had read it for five minutes, he seemed to know that he did not understand the questions at all, so he picked up the pen and wrote on it. Write your name.

Ran Dongling came from ancient times, so he definitely doesn't know the knowledge of modern subjects.

If he is lucky and gets a few correct multiple-choice questions, his score can be between 60 and 100; if he is unlucky and gets all the multiple-choice questions wrong, his score should be between 30 and 80. .

Qiu Ci estimated his score in his mind. To be on the safe side, he decided to calculate his score at sixty-five. This score was low, but he had a greater chance of being in the same class as Ran Dongling.

Ninety minutes later, the bell rang to end the exam, and the staff went down to collect their papers.

Lu Lu leaned on the table and sighed, "Now I feel that the exam is more difficult than filming. These ninety minutes have been like a year for me. How did you do in the exam?" Cheng Nuo answered her,

" Not very good. If you are lucky, it may be double digits. If you are unlucky, it may be single digits. Chen Yao, I see you have been writing there. Did your kid do well in the exam?"

Chen Yao clicked his tongue. "I can't do it. I can't even understand the questions. I just had nothing to do and just copied the questions for fun."

They didn't know whether they were really incompetent or pretending to be polite. One or two of them were saying that they didn't do well in the exam. Lu Lu Seeing that Ran Dongling didn't speak, he asked him again, "Xiao Ling, how do you think you did in the exam?"

Ran Dongling told the truth, "I did very well in the exam. I can do all those questions."

Qiu Ci looked at him talking nonsense and also Don't expose him.

During the exam, Qiu Ci counted sixty-five points and did not continue. During the rest of the time, he kept staring at Ran Dongling.

He saw Ran Dongling read the questions carefully and then turn back to the first page of the test paper. He almost didn't think about it and just started writing the answers. It took less than ten minutes to fill up the entire test paper.

He wrote so fast that Qiu Ci guessed that he had misunderstood the multiple-choice questions and randomly wrote the fill-in-the-blank questions.

Ran Dongling said that he did very well in the exam, but no one present believed him. Lu Lu said meaningfully and nodded to show that she understood.

Ten minutes later, the director began to announce their results.

He took the note handed over by the staff, and after seeing the results clearly, he showed an expression of disbelief.

He quickly stopped the staff, "Did you calculate the score correctly?"

The staff member expected that he would ask, so she shook her head, "Director, three teachers calculated the test paper once, and it is true that the score is correct."

The guests were waiting anxiously below, not knowing what the director meant. Could it be that they did too poorly in the exam? They wouldn't be so unlucky and get zero marks in the exam, right?

The director still had disbelief on his expression, and he walked up to the podium holding the note.

"Ahem, classmates, now that the results are out, let me announce them to you."

"Cheng Nuo, sixty points. Lan Wanru, one hundred and fifteen points."

Cheng Nuo heard that he got sixty points. , clenching his fists excitedly, he didn't expect that he had not set foot on campus for more than 20 years, but he could still score 60 points, which represents the passing score!

Lan Wanru didn't expect that she could score such a high score, so she covered her mouth in disbelief.

"Chen Yao, two hundred and seventy-five points. Xiu Zhi'an, three hundred and twenty points."

The scores of the two of them were frighteningly high, and Xiu Zhi'an got the only perfect score in the audience.

Xiu Zhian is performing normally. Most of the questions above are based on junior high school knowledge. They are not too difficult and you can get the answers quickly.

Chen Yao performed extremely well. He thought that he would be in the same class as Xiu Zhi'an no matter what, and use all the knowledge he had learned in this exam. Fortunately, he did not do badly in the exam.

"Yu Han, twenty-five points. Lu Lu, eighty points."

Yu Han dropped out of high school to become a trainee. He had forgotten all his high school knowledge. He covered all the multiple-choice questions and didn't answer any of the fill-in-the-blank questions. Fill it out, fearing that you have filled it in. It would be so embarrassing if you didn't get any of it right.

But now he is very embarrassed, but he still has a sense of luck, thinking that there is still one person who will accompany him, and that is Ran Dongling.

Yu Han didn't mean to look down on him. He just felt that Ran Dongling looked very attractive. If they studied in the same high school, they would definitely be classmates.

Now only the last group has not announced the results. After reading this, the director still felt that the results above were wrong.

He didn't understand it very much, so he couldn't control his expression. He twisted his face and read out the results of the last group.

"Qiu Ci, sixty-five points. Ran Dongling...three, three hundred and fifteen points."