Chapter 73 Catch me!

The audience below was quiet for a few seconds and began to whisper.

"What fell out? Are those potato chips?"

"It seems to be potato chips. Why did the potato chips fall out? Damn... this is so embarrassing. My toes have already clawed out two floors for him. "

Teacher Xu, is this... the special opening you prepared? It's quite innovative. It can really attract the students' attention to him." "

Qiu Ci, why is he not moving or talking up there? " ?"

When the three guests in the same class as Qiu Ci saw this scene, they also joined the group of whispers.

Lu Lu asked cautiously: "It's so embarrassing... Are these the snacks Qiu Ci prepared for Xiao Ling? He stuffed them too full. Did he forget that he had a speech today?" Yu Han and Cheng

Nuo They looked at each other and saw confusion in each other's eyes, "Is this Xiaoling's schoolbag? I saw him packing snacks this morning."

Cheng Nuo also saw that Ran Dongling was packing snacks in the room in the morning, and they The door of the room was open, and anyone passing by could see that Ran Dongling's schoolbag, which should have been there, now appeared here.

The two of them figured it out now. If they guessed correctly, Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling were carrying the wrong schoolbags for each other.

After all, Qiu Ci was a person who had experienced big scenes. Faced with such an embarrassing accident that made people want to disappear from the earth immediately, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath to reconnect the broken wire in his brain.

Then he picked up the potato chips that fell on the ground without changing his expression, stuffed the two bags of potato chips back into his schoolbag, and zipped up the schoolbag chain. He would have to take it back to Ran Dongling later.

He raised his eyes to look at the auditorium below. The whispering voices below immediately disappeared, and his eyes returned to the podium.

Without a script, Qiu Ci could improvise on the spot. He adjusted the angle of the microphone and started his speech.

Embarrassing Accident I had no reaction to this incident, and the teachers and students sitting below also quickly entered a state of listening carefully.

Ran Dongling carried Qiu Ci's schoolbag and went to Class 2 to look for him. He found that the Class 2 classroom was empty and there was no one in it.

No, there is another person inside, Li Bai.

Li Bai did not go to the key department to communicate and stayed in the classroom playing with his mobile phone. He laughed out loud while scrolling through a post. From the corner of his eye, he saw a person by the window, another "protagonist" of the post.

Just when Li Bai was about to call him, Ran Dongling suddenly ran faster than a rabbit and disappeared from the door.

Why are you running so fast? You won't eat him. Li Bai also wants to show Ran Dongling the posts on the school forum.

The school forum was created privately by the seniors of a certain class, and there were also teachers who acted as administrators in it. As long as they didn't make some excessive remarks on it, the teachers would turn a blind eye.

Since the "Always You" program crew came to their school to record the program, the number of new posts on the forum has increased by an astonishing three-digit rate every day, and the number of posts is much higher than usual.