Chapter 126 New Deskmate 3

They walked through Classes 2, 3, 4, and 5. The students in the corridor saw this scene. Xie Dongling from Class 1 was held by a handsome boy, and the two went to the toilet "lovingly".

Xie Dongling was grabbed by his wrist and could only follow him in a daze. Qiu Ci's hand was bigger and hotter than him. The heat in his palm touched his skin, which felt strange.

He didn't know why Qiu Ci took him to the toilet. Was he looking for someone to accompany him to the toilet? It turns out that Qiu Ci still has this habit.

But thinking about it from another direction, Qiu Ci used to go to the toilet by himself, but now he can take him with him. Does that mean he is regarded as a friend? Only friends can go to the toilet together.

Thinking this way, Xie Dongling felt very happy. He also wanted to be friends with Qiu Ci, but he had just finished eating the meat rice dumplings and the timing was wrong, so he said, "Qiu Ci, if you want to go to the toilet, go in and do it yourself." I'll wait for you outside."

When Qiu Ci heard what he said, he was obviously stunned for a moment, and his hand tightened on his wrist.

They walked to the corner of the toilet, but did not enter the toilet. Qiu Ci let go of Xie Dongling's wrist and looked at him deeply, with a complicated expression.

"Why?" Qiu Ci asked him.

Why? what why? Why what? why why why?

Xie Dongling felt that Qiu Ci really couldn't speak, and she couldn't understand what he said.

He asked: "What why?"

The complicated emotions in Qiu Ci's eyes flooded his face, and he said helplessly: "Why do you give me so many drinks?"

So that's why!

Xie Dongling told him seriously, "Because you don't like to drink milk, I bought you a drink, but I don't know what drink you like to drink, so I bought a bottle of all the drinks in the canteen. You can drink it for a long time." ."

Qiu Ci: "..."

Who told him that if you don't like milk, you just like drinks.

Regret, really regret it. Listening to him say this, Qiu Ci's regret deepened.

He didn't know what to say, so he licked the tips of his teeth, took a breath, and said, "I don't like..."

"Do you not like it?"

Xie Dongling and Qiu Ci spoke at the same time. He spoke faster than Qiu Ci and finished his question first.

Qiu Ci was blocked in mid-sentence. He looked at Xie Dongling with a confused look on his face. His eyes were round, innocent and innocent.

never mind.

Qiu Ci said lightly: "I like it, thank you."

Forced to accept the 36 bottles of drinks, Qiu Ci had to pass by the public refrigerator when entering and exiting the classroom. Looking at the colorful bottles in the box, he took the initiative to mention it to Xie Dongling and asked if he wanted to help him with tutoring.

want! of course yes!

The deskmate was really nice. Xie Dongling didn't expect him to be so nice. He was so moved that he brought a box of drinks to Qiu Ci the next day.

Qiu Ci now had a total of 72 bottles of drinks. He gave two bottles to each of the group without expression, successfully breaking his nickname of "Icy Prince".

His classmates respectfully called him the "kind-hearted drink king."

The "kind-hearted drink king" extended his kindness to Xie Dongling. During the day, he watched Xie Dongling wandering in the sky during class. He didn't listen to the teacher much, and he didn't review after class. He either ate snacks, chatted with someone, or slept. During evening self-study, I read comics and draw villains.