Chapter 74 Planting Strawberries

Ran Dongling's sudden gift frightened Qiu Ci. He didn't care that there were other students beside him. He was afraid that Ran Dongling would fall somewhere, so he knelt down on one knee and tried to help him up.

At the same time, the dormitory door of A606 opened, and several male guests walked out of it talking and laughing. Seeing the scene at the door, smiles froze on their faces.

Chen Yao hesitated and said: "Are you... a couple paying homage?"

Qiu Ci ignored his teasing and helped up Ran Dongling with both hands. Sensing that he was unsteady, he bent down and passed under his knees, hugging Princess Ran Dongling. Take him back to the dormitory room.

Ran Dongling's exposed big eyes looked like she was dying of grievance, and her eyes were filled with tears that would never fall. They were rolling in her eyes. When she met Qiu Ci's worried gaze, he blinked and the two lines were clear. Tears fell.

He knelt down so hard that Qiu Ci could hear the muffled sound of his bones hitting the floor.

"Good boy, don't cry. Tell me where it hurts?" Qiu Ci gently wiped away his tears and asked him while helping him take off his hat and scarf. There was a bear hat on his forehead, with only a little red mark, and a scarf on his face. He blocked it, and it looked like he wasn't hurt at all.

"My knees hurt so much." Ran Dongling said gloomily.

The four people outside realized something was wrong and followed them back to the dormitory.

Cheng Nuo looked at one with tearful eyes and the other with a heavy face, and asked: "Xiao Ci, what's wrong? Where did Xiao Ling fall?"

Qiu Ci rolled up one of Ran Dongling's trouser legs, exposing a pair of white knees. The large bruises looked very frightening. The winter school pants issued by the school were only one layer thicker than the summer school pants. There was no velvet inside, so they couldn't block much impact.

Qiu Ci looked distressed and rolled up the other trouser leg. There was also a large bruise on his knee.

Cheng Nuo frowned, "Oh, why is it so serious? The fall was too hard. Xiao Han, hurry up and find the staff to get the medicinal oil."

Yu Han: "Okay, I'll go now."

Qiu Ci Gently lifting his legs, he saw that Ran Dongling just frowned and didn't complain about pain. He probably didn't hurt any bones.

The staff rushed over quickly with the accompanying doctor. The doctor checked Ran Dongling carefully and said that since he had not injured any bones, he only needed to apply some medicated oil every day and wait for the bruises to dissipate in a few days.

Ran Dongling's magical operation not only prevented Qiu Ci from hugging him, but also caused two large bruises on his body.

But he was a blessing in disguise. Because his knee injury made it difficult to walk, the director asked his classmate Xiu Zhi'an to ask for leave for him. He didn't have to go to the evening self-study tonight. Qiu Ci stayed with him in the dormitory, so he didn't have to go to the evening self-study.

Ran Dongling, who had an aggrieved expression on his face, burst out laughing when he heard that he didn't have to go to class. But he felt that he was showing too obviously, so he had to purse his lips and smile secretly.

How could the people on the field not see his little thoughts? They all smiled and shook their heads, and no one tried to expose him.

The four guests had to rush to attend evening self-study. They comforted Ran Dongling one after another and then went out. Everyone left, leaving only Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling in the dormitory.

Ran Dongling changed into her pajamas, huddled under the quilt and lay down obediently. Qiu Ci left a lamp in the living room for Chen Yao and the others, returned to the room, and lay down with Ran Dongling.

The cold wind blew loudly outside and slapped on the window, which made me feel cold. The room became quiet, and I could only hear the sound of the wind outside.

"Brother Qiu Ci, you hold me to sleep tonight." Ran Dongling suddenly spoke up and made a small request to Qiu Ci.

"Okay."

This is not a difficult thing. Almost every night, Qiu Ci will hug him and sleep with him after he falls asleep. However, Ran Dongling won't wake up in the middle of the night and wakes up late in the morning, so he never knows about it.

Qiu Ci turned over and pulled him into his arms.

The students were still writing furiously in the teaching building. In dormitory A606, Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling hugged each other and fell asleep together.

The next morning, after breakfast, Qiu Ci rolled up Ran Dongling's trouser legs and applied medicated oil on him. The bruises on his knees dispersed a little. As long as he didn't touch the two bruises, there would be no pain. It's not a big deal if you walk normally.

This meant that Ran Dongling had to go back to class again. He was reluctant in every possible way, and was finally coaxed to the classroom by Qiu Ci with snacks.

As soon as he arrived in the classroom, his deskmate Yao Qiqi told him that he didn't need to perform on stage at tonight's Valentine's Day party.

There is no need to go to the evening self-study, and there is no need to perform on stage. It turns out that kowtow can have so many benefits. Ran Dongling used his smart little mind to think about whether to kowtow to Qiu Ci again, so that he would not have to attend the evening self-study tomorrow night. .

However, his knees really hurt when he knelt down. This idea was quickly dismissed by him. Let's talk about tomorrow night. Maybe there will be other accidents tomorrow night.

Perhaps because of expectations, knowing that tonight was the Valentine's Day party, he didn't have to perform on stage, but could still watch others perform below. Ran Dongling performed very positively in class at the end of the day.

When the math teacher came to class, he saw that he was not sleeping. He was still listening to his lecture attentively, and he was still taking notes in his hand. Such a big change made the math teacher couldn't help but look at him a few more times.

Ran Dongling changed gender today?

Not sleeping or fishing in class is not in line with his personality at all.

Ran Dongling looked up at the blackboard from time to time, and kept scribbling on the paper. He drew a portrait of Qiu Ci on the draft paper. The Qiu Ci in the painting was not dressed as a modern person, but as a man from the Yun Dynasty. hair clothing.

Ran Dongling thought about the appearance of her dream husband, what kind of clothes he should wear and what kind of hairstyle he should wear. After drawing these, he then drew Qiu Ci's face.

This method of catching fish without knowing it was taught to him by Chen Yao.

Chen Yao said that if you want the teacher not to pay attention to you, you must first pretend to listen to the class. Wait until the teacher relaxes his attention on you, and then pretend to listen to the class while fishing, so that it is not easy for the teacher to find out.

The method he taught was indeed very effective. After the whole class, the math teacher not only did not doubt him, but also changed his mind towards him. He felt that Confucianism was teachable. Ran Dongling was different from those bad students who were unwilling to listen to the class. .

He was just not used to the atmosphere of class. Now that he has been in class for a few days, he has found the feeling and naturally listens to the class obediently.

Relying on this method of fishing without anyone noticing, Ran Dongling touched three pictures of Qiu Ci's long-haired beauty from morning till night. He put the draft paper in his exercise book. This is not the finished product yet. Wait until he draws them all. Okay, let's show it to Brother Qiu Ci.

The Valentine's Day party was held in the studio in the evening. No leaders were present at the party. Some class teachers chose to attend on their own and would leave after watching the program. The rest of the time was left to the students for free activities.

Although Ran Dongling didn't have to perform, she followed them into the dressing room. There were many students who were going to perform on stage putting on makeup. The students who had put on makeup had to go to the front to wait, and a few people from the first class who were going to perform went to the front. Waiting, but there are still two shows before they arrive.

Ran Dongling was holding a few small cakes bought in the canteen. He looked around and found that the chairs were all occupied by others and there was no free space. He had to find a hidden corner to sit down and opened the box of small cakes. .

While the students were putting on their makeup in front of the mirror, he hid in the corner and secretly ate the cake.

After a while, the students in the dressing room put on their makeup and went to the front to wait one after another. The dressing room became quiet.

The small cakes were delicious. He liked both the cake body and the cream. Ran Dongling thought that after the party was over, he and Qiu Ci would go to the canteen to buy two more and eat them back in the dormitory.

He originally planned to go out after eating the cake, but while he was eating, several girls came in. They entered the dressing room and closed the door behind them.

"Quick, quick, quick! I've been drawing pictures for a week, and they're still hot. Let me show you first. After you finish admiring them, I will post them online." "

Fuck! Zhang Xu, you are awesome. This Guanyin/Sitting /Lian is so wonderful, and with the expression of the little idiot, my nosebleed almost came out, hehehe." "

This is an old man pushing a cart? Isn't it too conservative? I feel like hate words are useless. Such a conservative posture, but the conservative movements should last longer!"

"This binding is well drawn! Even the water flowing out is drawn so carefully. I love it so much! Help, Zhang Xu, you are really a god. Come down and be a fairy to our "Autumn and Winter". The quality of each picture is so high, and it will definitely get thousands of views when posted online. "

The girls were talking excitedly, not realizing that there was another person hiding in the corner. This person was one of the protagonists in their paintings.

It was wrong to eavesdrop on others, but I heard them discussing themselves and Brother Qiu Ci. , Ran Dongling retracted his outstretched feet, and raised his ears to listen to them.

They chatted for a long time, and the sound of discussion stopped when someone pushed the door in.

Qiu Ci finished the performance and was not in the audience. Ran Dongling was found at the banquet, returned to the dressing room to look for someone, and found him in a hidden corner.

Ran Dongling was still thinking about what the girls just said, about Guanyin/sitting/lotus, about old man/push/cart, Qiudong Chaohua He was confused by the gods in it, as well as the messy words and cruel sentences.

"Why are you hiding here? "Qiu Ci appeared in front of him.

The small cake had been eaten by Ran Dongling unknowingly. There were several empty boxes on the ground. Qiu Ci picked up the empty boxes and threw them into the trash can.

Then he turned back and took Ran Dongling's hand. As he walked out of the studio, there was still a lively Valentine's Day party inside. The two of them walked in the corridor, followed far behind by a cameraman.

Today is Valentine's Day, and Qiu Ci has experienced it before. , and found that Ran Dongling knew nothing about modern festivals, and he had no interest in celebrating festivals that did not belong to his time.

So Qiu Ci had not prepared anything for this Valentine's Day. For Ran Dongling, this was just an ordinary day. Thursday, then treat it as an ordinary Thursday, and the two of them simply spend the day. As they

walked, they came to a platform in the middle of the stairs. Ran Dongling suddenly let go of Qiu Ci's hand and walked up Standing on several floors, he was half a head taller than Qiu Ci below. He gestured with his hands to indicate their heights.

"Brother Qiu Ci, I am taller than you now. " He spoke with a childish comparison.

"Well, then I'm shorter than you now. "Qiu Ci cooperated with him very much and even bent his knees slightly.

"Brother Qiu Ci. "

"Um?

"If I jump down, will you catch me? " "He thought of yesterday's failed hug.

"Of course. "

Qiu Ci opened his arms like yesterday, waiting for Ran Dongling to jump down.

This time he didn't run, Ran Dongling just jumped up and jumped on Qiu Ci.

Qiu Ci was afraid that his knees would hurt if he jumped too hard, so when he took off In an instant, he took two steps forward and took him into his arms.

The two of them hugged each other face to face, and Ran Dongling showed a silly smile. Brother Qiu Ci should hug him with one hand! The

two of them were so sweet here The hug hadn't been sweet for a minute when he turned around and met the indifferent eyes of the cameraman and the dean.

Ran Dongling was hugged by Qiu Ci, with her legs still clamped around his waist. She felt inexplicably like when she was having an affair with her lover. The embarrassment and guilt of being caught by his parents.

Not only him, Qiu Ci, who consciously cultivated his face to a certain thickness, also felt a little embarrassed and guilty.

Ran Dongling struggled off him and hid behind Qiu Ci, not daring to look at the people on the stairs. Dean of Students.

The Dean of Students carefully thought about the review written by Qiu Ci last time and felt that it was okay for two boys to hold hands. Girls can also hold hands. Why is it not okay for boys? What

he wrote was very reasonable and the Dean of Students believed it. They had a pure friendship in school, but there is no way to explain this now.

No good brothers would hug each other face to face, no.

On Valentine's Day, Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling would like to write a 500-word review, follow the photo Even though the cameraman knew about it, he still had to write a 300-word self-criticism.

In just four days, the two of them had to write two self-criticisms. Only then did Ran Dongling remember that he didn't write a self-criticism last time.

But look at the dean's words It seems that he doesn't remember this matter. If he doesn't write it this time, maybe after a few days, the dean will forget about it again.

His little idea was good, but Qiu Ci was already thinking about what to do. I wrote two reviews.

The remaining three pairs of guests probably had their own arrangements. When they returned to the dormitory, they found that Yu Han was actually in the dormitory. He was playing games in the living room and greeted them when he saw them.

" Yu Han, what are you doing? Ran Dongling looked at the colorful scene on his screen, which dazzled him.

"Playing games, haven't you ever played them?" "Yu Han was distracted talking to him. The villain on the screen was defeated by other players.

"No. "

Taking advantage of the time of resurrection, Yu Han wants to introduce this game to Ran Dongling. He has recently become the spokesperson for this game and wants to sell it to people when he sees it. If he can use Ran Dongling's popularity to promote it, maybe he can also use it to promote it. Event spokesperson was promoted to spokesperson.

"Let me tell you, this game is..."

Before he could finish his words, Ran Dongling shook his head and wanted to leave.

"I don't like playing games. I want to sleep with brother Qiu Ci. "

Yu Han glanced at the clock on the wall. It was not even ten o'clock yet. Why should he sleep so early? Isn't the nightlife of young people just beginning?

Going to bed early and getting up late is good for your health. Ran Dongling has his own schedule. The earlier he goes to bed, the longer he can sleep and the better his health is.

The lights were turned off in the room, and Yu Han could vaguely be heard playing games and talking outside.

The single bed in the school dormitory is small, so it is quite spacious for one person, but it is a bit crowded for two people, but Ran Dongling is small and does not take up much space.

Before going to bed at night, Ran Dongling is used to rolling back and forth on the bed to use up the last energy in his body. The bed at home is big, so he usually rolls three times and then rolls back onto Qiu Ci. He rolls back and forth several times in this way, which consumes all his energy. After that, people can fall asleep quickly.

Qiu Ci turned his back to him and slept on his side, leaving most of the space on the bed for Ran Dongling to roll around.

As soon as he turned around, Ran Dongling pressed her hands and feet against his back like a koala.

Feeling that Ran Dongling had been rubbing his forehead against him, Qiu Ci laughed and said, "Why are you so clingy today?"

Usually when the two of them stayed together in private, Ran Dongling loved to do some intimate gestures to him. He liked to hold hands with Qiu Ci. Likes to hug and nuzzle people like a small animal.

"Brother Qiu Ci, I overheard others discussing us today." His tone didn't sound like he was complaining, but he was just chatting with Qiu Ci before going to bed.

There were many people in the school, and they were celebrities who came to record the show. It was not surprising that there were people discussing them. Qiu Ci asked him, "What did you overhear?" In the darkness,

Ran Dongling used his fingers to write on the back of Qiu Ci.

"What they said was extremely cruel, I think it is too much."

When he said the words "extremely cruel", he wrote harder with his hand, and drew a long line behind Qiu Ci, implying that Qiu Ci was a crime. Very cruel thing.

Ran Dongling wrote very slowly, one stroke at a time. Qiu Ci waited for him to finish the last stroke and guessed that what he wrote was the word "strawberry".

What do strawberries have to do with cruelty?

Qiu Ci was puzzled and continued to listen to Ran Dongling's words.

"They actually asked you to plant strawberries all over my body!"

The author has something to say:

others understand strawberry planting as a yellow fruit;

Lingling understands strawberry planting as: digging holes in the body, then putting seeds in, and then filling them with soil. (How cruel!)