Chapter 113 Extra × Wedding

Qiu Ci told himself, calm down, stay calm.

Ran Dongling might be hungry and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. He went to the kitchen first.

Qiu Ci quickly walked to the kitchen, and saw that there were only a few chefs busy making snacks, and there was no sign of Ran Dongling.

Several chefs were stunned for a moment when they saw Qiu Ci. Why did the groom come to the kitchen when he was not at the wedding?

"Has anyone been here?" Qiu Ci asked them urgently.

Several chefs shook their heads and wanted to say something else. In the blink of an eye, the groom disappeared from the door.

Qiu Ci walked to the dog house at the end of the corridor. He told himself, calm down, stay calm.

Ran Dongling might be missing the Samoyed, and wanted to play with the dog in the dog house for a while before the wedding started.

Right, that is it.

Qiu Ci suddenly opened the door and looked at Qiu Li who was in the dog house.

Qiu Li took advantage of the fact that the wedding hadn't started yet and played with the dog in the dog house for a while. Qiu Ci said that there were too many people at the wedding and they were afraid that the dog would scare people. When they held the wedding, they put the Samoyed in the dog house. Put it in the villa.

As for whether there are too many people, and whether dogs will scare people, no one knows except hatred.

"Has Ling'er been here before?" Qiu Ci asked him.

"No, I've been here for half an hour and I haven't seen Xiaoling. When will you go to the scene? Later"

Before he finished speaking, Qiu Ci slammed the door, leaving Qiu Li and Samoyed looking at each other.

"Remember to call me later." Qiu Li completed the sentence himself and showed a puzzled expression.

Why are you asking if Xiao Ling is here? Is Xiao Ling missing?

There is no bedroom, no living room, no kitchen, and no dog house.

Qiu Ci didn't want to alarm his family, so he searched all the rooms in the villa on his own, even the corners of the attic. He even sent people to search for the gardens and surrounding areas at the back, but nothing was found.

Ran Dongling is really missing.

There were still thirty minutes before the wedding started. Qiu Li set off for the wedding venue. Now only Qiu Ci was present in the entire villa.

Qiu Ci knew that Ran Dongling would not run away from the marriage, he just went to a place he didn't know.

As time passed by, Lin Yuan called him and asked them why they didn't come.

Chen Yao was also asking if he wanted to go up and sing a song for him to warm up the scene as all the flowers he had been waiting for had withered.

Qiu Li, the most sober person, sent a text message asking him if he had found the person and if he needed help from him.

There are still fifteen minutes left before the wedding starts, and they should be leaving for the wedding venue at this time.

"Brother Qiu Ci"

Someone was calling his name outside the villa, and it was Ran Dongling's voice.

What does it feel like to find something lost again? The lost treasure comes back by itself.