Chapter 124 New Deskmate

In March, the spring breeze blows across the earth, the sky is getting warmer, and the flowers are beginning to bloom. It is the season of recovery for all things.

All things have revived, but the all things mentioned here do not include one person, that is Xie Dongling.

Half a month after school started, Xie Dongling barely escaped from the hibernation stage and stepped into the spring sleepiness stage.

The teacher is giving lectures above, while he is fishing below.

Jingle Bell

The bell rang for the end of get out of class. Xie Dongling endured a class with his eyes open. Now he finally didn't have to endure it any longer. He ignored the sharp gaze from his class teacher, Cheng, and lay limply on the desk.

I'm so sleepy, really sleepy. How can I be so sleepy as a human being?

Xie Dongling couldn't understand why he was so sleepy. He thought, would it be better to be a cat? He could sleep whenever he wanted. It didn't matter where he slept. When the sun was shining, he would sleep on the lawn of the small garden. When it rained, he would sleep on the lawn. Sleep in a soft and comfortable cat bed.

咚, 咚.

The desk was lightly knocked twice. Xie Dongling slowly raised his head and saw that the person who knocked on his desk was Teacher Cheng.

Teacher Cheng looked at him and looked like he didn't sleep well last night. He frowned helplessly and said, "It's good that he didn't sleep well. Come with me to the office."

In the office, a mathematics test paper was placed on the table, with two red numbers on it very conspicuous.

This is Xie Dongling's math score in the Xiaozhou test last week.

Teacher Cheng pointed to the test paper and said, "It has improved compared to before. It seems that you have studied hard during the winter vacation. The teacher hopes that you can get 90 points next time, okay?"

It seems, probably, maybe, not very good

Xie Dongling felt a little guilty and habitually tapped the tile floor with her toes.

Unlike what Teacher Cheng said, he didn't review at all. He played all winter vacation, and all his winter vacation homework was done on the day before school started. Each of his three brothers took 30 test papers and made them up for him temporarily.

He didn't know why he could get such a high score of 79 points. Maybe he was lucky and got everything right.

If he is still lucky next time, he should be able to score 90 points.

Xie Dongling felt confident inexplicably and nodded to Teacher Cheng.

"Okay, this is what you said. You will get a score of 90 on the next math test. From now on, if you go to bed early at night, you will not be able to finish your homework. There is no point in staying up late to do it. Otherwise, you will fall asleep in class and miss the key points of the teacher's lecture. , it's not worth the gain."

"The college entrance examination is in three months. You have to work hard and compete for the top spot. Art students have low scores and one is in Linshi. The key point is right at home. You can weigh the two schools and decide which one is better."

Teacher Cheng talked to him earnestly, but as everyone knew, Xie Dongling's mind was no longer in the office and had flown to who knows where.

There was a fish spinning in his head, making him dizzy.

So sleepy, so sleepy, so sleepy, I really want to sleep.

"A new classmate will be coming later. The seat next to you in our class is vacant. I will assign the new classmate to sit at the same table as you. Please take care of him."