Chapter 7 Sliding Hands

Doesn't anyone care whether the hand is male or female?

[No one cares whether that hand is male or female? 】

1L: That's right. I found out that netizens and paparazzi are really bad at this session. Three days have passed! Three days! No one can figure out who that hand is!

2L: I don't care if he gets engaged or if he makes it public, but I do care whether the person who can deal with the hatred is a man or a woman. This is very important to me.

4L: I think Qiu Ci's fans revealed that he is a man.

5L: You are blind. This hand looks like a woman's.

9L: Brother 5 is right, +1;

13L: That picture is really like holding heaven with your hands. It's the dream of loving hands. Can Qiu Ci fans ask him and his wife to post more pictures of their hands in the future?

14L: Come on, thank God for his Weibo followers.

21L: Qiu Ci doesn't seem to like women. There were several girls who wanted to flirt with him before, but I didn't see any reaction from him.

23L: Oh, he might be a man.

27L: Difference in skin color and body shape, hey hey, no matter he is a man or a woman, I will knock first.

29L: No, I can knock on all these, so I will knock on it too.

56L: ..This post is really speechless. I will report it.

..

137L: The case has been solved, friends, that hand is male!

On Saturday morning, Qiu Ci woke up early and received a call from Chen Yun. Chen Yun told him that the contract for "Always Be You" had been negotiated and was waiting for their signature, so that he could take Ran Dongling to the company when he was free.

He figured out Ran Dongling's schedule. He went to bed late at night and got up late in the morning. When he went out, Ran Dongling was probably sleeping as soundly as a little pig, so he went downstairs and saw that Ran Dongling had already changed clothes and was having breakfast. When he was human, he was stunned.

Ran Dongling's sharp eyes saw him coming downstairs and asked him to come over for breakfast, "Brother Qiu Ci, I got up very early today!"

Qiu Zhenghao also praised him, "Yes, Dong Ling got up earlier than me today."

Qiu Ci sat down on the chair next to him and asked him, "Why don't you sleep more if you have nothing to do at home?"

"Of course I have something to do. Grandpa said you want to take me out today."

When did he say that?

Ran Dongling was still chewing potato pancakes, looking at him with bright eyes, and said in an excited tone: "Brother Qiu Ci, where are we going today!"

Except for taking the car back to his old house on the first day, he had never left this world. But that day, he fell asleep on the way and didn't even know where his old house was.

When his grandfather told him that Qiu Ci would take him out today, he didn't even finish watching his favorite TV series at night and went to bed early. He couldn't get up in the morning, but he had an alarm clock!

Just in case, he also told the housekeeper to come up and call him when his grandfather got up.

After breakfast, Qiu Ci took him to the company. There were many reporters squatting outside the company. In fact, they had been here since the first day Qiu Ci posted on Weibo. No one on the Internet has found out Ran Dongling's identity yet. .