Chapter 34

Chapter 34 The more he thought about it, the more he felt that Brother Qiu Ci was so pitiful.

Ran Dongling's mind suddenly went blank. He seemed to...know what that piece of softness was.

They were so close, so close that the tips of their noses were almost touching, and he now felt that their breaths were intertwined.

My heart was still beating very fast, as if there were two hearts beating in my chest.

Boom, boom, boom;

Ran Dongling swallowed nervously, not knowing how to react.

Qiu Ci looked at him quietly, at his bewildered look, at his long curled eyelashes, at his blushing face, and finally his eyes fell on his lips.

It was an accident just now, now it's his thoughts.

He held the back of Ran Dongling's head with his right hand, pushed him down, and kissed his lips.

It has a softer touch than expected, and is a little sweet, making you want to take a bite.

The kiss didn't last long, and the lips parted.

Ran Dongling closed his eyes when he kissed her, his eyelashes kept trembling, and he felt the slight coolness on his lips. He didn't even dare to breathe anymore and held his breath.

Brother Qiu Ci, kiss him!

Unlike his own dream, now he was really there.

He didn't dare to breathe until they were separated. Before his eyes opened, there was another touch on his lips.

Qiu Ci kissed the stamens and tightened his hands around his waist.

Feeling the danger, Ran Dongling regained some sense, turned her head to avoid his kiss, lowered her head and bit his shoulder.

"Bad guy, let me go."

Qiu Ci missed the kiss and wanted to chase him, but only kissed his delicate cheek. Then he felt a slight numbness on his shoulders. He hesitated and let go of him.

Ran Dongling found the opportunity to get up, and without looking at the angry eyes behind her, she put on her shoes in a panic and ran out without looking back.

When he heard the door closing on the opposite side, Qiu Ci didn't chase after him. He touched the bitten spot on his shoulder and smiled.

The kitten's bite is weak and can't even leave a tooth mark.

When Qiu Ci went downstairs, he was the only one. Lin Yuan didn't see Ran Dongling and asked him.

"Where's the person? Why don't you come down with me?"

"He went back to his room."

Why did she go back to her room so well? She also wanted Qiu Ci to persuade him to move to Fengyuan Emperor View.

Ran Dongling hid in his room and didn't come out all afternoon. When it was time for dinner, he walked downstairs. When he saw Qiu Ci, he uncharacteristically did not stick to him. He also ate far away from Qiu Ci, as if What a man-eating beast he is.

When picking up the food, he didn't even pick up the food on Qiu Ci's side. Instead, Qiu Ci used serving chopsticks to pick up the food for him like a normal person.

"Eat more." The dishes were all his favorites.

Ran Dongling ignored him. After a while, he felt that no one noticed him, so he secretly ate the food on the plate.

With his obvious actions, everyone could tell that he and Qiu Ci were quarreling. They just watched the two of them eat the meal. Ran Dongling didn't raise his head much, not knowing that everyone was looking at him.

Lin Yuan was leaving after dinner, and Ran Dongling and Qiu Ci saw them off at the gate.

"My dear, did Qiu Ci make you angry?" Ran Dongling has a good temper and has never seen him angry with anyone.

He shook his head.

He wasn't angry...but he didn't dare to tell Lin Yuan the reason.

No matter how he said this, it was all his fault, brother Qiu Ci.

Lin Yuan saw him shaking his head, knowing that he was not angry, and felt a little relieved. Maybe there was some small ambiguity between the two of them, and as a mother, she didn't care so much and let Qiu Ci coax it away.

"Then mom goes home first. If Qiu Ci dares to bully you, tell mom, and mom and dad will come back and beat him up."

"Mom can't beat Qiu Ci's brother." He did not forget to speak up for Qiu Ci.

Lin Yuan was happy and thought he was so cute.

"But what should I do if he bullies you? Mom feels sorry for us and we are unhappy."

Ran Dongling stopped talking again. After a while, he whispered: "Then be gentler."

Lin Yuan and the others were sent away, leaving only him. Standing with Qiu Ci, Ran Dongling didn't want to stay any longer and was about to go upstairs to his room, but was stopped by Qiu Ci.

"Why are you avoiding me?" There was a smile in his voice.

Ran Dongling was furious when he heard what he said. There were servants outside the gate, so he felt more confident.

He opened his eyes wide and looked at Qiu Ci with dissatisfaction, not wanting to speak to him.

Qiu Ci smiled and said in a voice that only two people could hear: "You can kiss."

Ran Dongling became angry.

He and Qiu Ci had been arguing for two days. Seeing that he didn't do anything to him anymore, Ran Dongling began to reflect on whether he was too shy. In fact, kissing... seemed... probably... okay.

After all, he is brother Qiu Ci.

They were husband and wife in the future, and kissing was just a daily thing. When he was a child, he often saw his father kissing their father behind his back.

Thinking about this, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that Brother Qiu Ci was pitiful, and he felt that he was a little unreasonable.

Finding Qiu Ci in the living room, he sat next to him as before and apologized to him seriously, "Brother Qiu Ci, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lost my temper with you." Qiu Ci didn't react when he read the book

. After entering the living room, her eyes were no longer on the book. She kept paying attention to him. When she saw him leaning over, she resisted the urge to raise the corners of her mouth and turned her head to look at him.

I don't know what he was thinking about, and he suddenly apologized.

"Oh?"

"Because you... kissed me last time, so I lost my temper with you and avoided you. Then I thought about it and felt that we can actually kiss." He blushed. I'm embarrassed to say it.

Because as soon as I said it, I could still recall what happened in bed that day, and now I had to take the initiative to bring it up.

"Really? Can I kiss you in the future?" Qiu Ci didn't expect this. He thought he had been angry with him for two days, but he ended up giving himself a psychological explanation.

"Yeah."

After receiving the response, Qiu Ci put down the book and pretended to kiss him.

Looking at his approaching face, Ran Dongling was about to close his eyes when he saw the butler's figure flashing past the door. He quickly reached out and blocked Qiu Ci's mouth.

"Brother Qiu Ci! You can't do it here, you have to kiss secretly in a place where no one is around!"

The housekeeper is old and can tell what is going on inside at a glance. The speed of turning under his feet is almost the same as drifting.

He stood at the door for more than ten minutes, not knowing whether the two of them had finished kissing inside.

"What are you standing for?" Qiu Zhenghao passed by and saw that he was standing still. He asked him while walking towards the living room without stopping.

"Master, the second young master..."

The second young master is watching TV.

In the living room, the two people sitting on the sofa turned to look over. Qiu Ci was no longer alone reading a book or watching TV with others. Ran Dongling also returned to his previous self, sticking to Qiu Ci's side, seeing his grandfather, and He said hello, "Hello, grandpa."

Qiu Zhenghao was worried for two days, but seeing that they had reconciled again, he felt much better.

"What are you watching? Grandpa will watch it with you."

He was watching a youth idol drama starring Chen Yao. It was an idol drama without love scenes. He had watched it on TV in the hospital, but he didn't know Chen Yao at that time. , I didn't know that he was the male protagonist in it.

The old man had no interest in idol dramas, so he picked up a newspaper and read it.

"Grandpa, I want to take Ling'er to move back to Fengyuan Dijing."

Fengyuan Dijing is the community where Qiu Ci lives. It is close to the natural park. When the real estate bought the land, there was still a part of the maple forest. The environment in the community is beautiful. , privacy and confidentiality are also done well.

The most important point is that the community of Fengyuan Dijing was built by the Qiu family.

Ran Dongling has lived here for several months, and Qiu Zhenghao is used to the vitality of young people in the house, and he is not willing to let him go.

"Xiao Ling doesn't want to stay with grandpa in the old house?"

Ran Dongling got used to living in the old house and didn't want to move out. He thought of something very important.

"Brother Qiu Ci will not come back after he goes to work?"

"I will come back."

It's just because of his work, Fengyuan Emperor View is closer to the company, and it is inconvenient to go back to his old residence.

"Then I want to live with brother Qiu Ci."

In the past two days, he has also figured out that modern and ancient thinking are different. As long as they are not in the same room, it doesn't matter even if they live together.

He was very quick to express his hatred. He arranged for someone to clean up the house there and planned to take him out at the weekend.

Qiu Zhenghao heard that he was leaving at the weekend and looked at him indifferently, "Why are you in such a hurry? I remember that you are currently recording a variety show and have no other schedules. You and Xiaoling will stay in the old house for a while." "He is always

there. The old house is not good either. I can only watch TV and play chess with you."

"I don't think he thinks there's anything wrong with it. It's not like he lives very happily."

Qiu Ci was silent for a while and said directly: " I feel bad, Grandpa, there are too many people here."