Chapter 40 Is Baby Bus in rock style now?

Qiu Ci stopped reading after seeing this. The following are netizens waiting for 125l's reply.

Ran Dongling waited for him to finish, not daring to raise his head to look at him. She walked around behind him, poked his waist, and said to him in a low voice: "Brother Qiu Ci, I think what they said makes sense." "

What's the truth? " Qiu Ci pretended not to understand and asked him.

"I want to put bitter melon juice on my mouth!"

He poked his lower back and itched. Qiu Ci grabbed his hand and lied to him: "Actually, I hate sweet things more. Next time you put honey on your mouth. Okay."

"Honey? There seems to be some in the small kitchen. An An bought it before and soaked it in water. Would you like to drink it, Xiao Ling?" Chen Yao saw that the two of them had been standing here for so long. He got impatient and came over to join them. .

"He wants to." Qiu Ci chuckled in a muffled voice, and the low and sweet voice reached Ran Dongling's ears, making the tips of his ears feel slightly hot.

"No..." He broke away from Qiu Ci's hand.

Ran Dongling pouted and became angry. She didn't want to stay with Qiu Ci anymore, so she grabbed the phone from his hand and ran away.

Chen Yao watched him running away with a puzzled look on his face, "What's wrong with him?"

Netizens on the forum saw that he hadn't replied, and their speculations became more and more outrageous. It had reached the point where the elder brother was forcing his younger brother, and the younger brother had no choice but to give in. I dare to say it in front of my powerful brother, but I can only complain secretly in anonymous forums.

201L: You guys are really awesome. I admire your brainpower. Why don't you wait until 125l comes back to tell you.

203L: Did 125l fall into the pit? It hasn't come back for so long.

214L: Less than ten minutes have passed. Why are you so anxious?

...

Ran Dongling started reading from the comment he sent, and found that everyone seemed to have misunderstood, so he added the sentence he had just left unfinished.

247L: It's not my biological brother, nor my cousin, but the brother who is getting married. Because my brother scared me just now, I sent it before I finished writing it.

248L: 125l is back?

250L: It turns out that I am not my real brother, but my romantic brother. Let's break up.

251L: Go ahead, why am I so unlucky? 250L.

The netizens were probably really busy. Although they couldn't talk about orthopedics, the whole building was completely crooked by his interruption.

Ran Dongling put down his phone and looked at what everyone was doing. Qiu Ci and Chen Yao were talking, Zhang Wei was playing with Samoyed, and Xiao Ou... was next to him, watching over him while playing on his phone.

Xiao Ou was chatting with his girlfriend on WeChat. Seeing this, he smiled awkwardly and put his phone back in his trouser pocket.

He is not very familiar with Ci Ge. He has only met a few times, and they have not communicated with each other since he said hello once. He is also embarrassed to be too close to Ran Dongling. After all, he is a man, and Ran Dongling is also a man. Yes, men and women do not kiss each other.

Ran Dongling took the initiative to approach him and asked: "I saw you used WeChat to pay for the buns this morning."

Xiao Ou thought he was going to pay back the money, so he quickly said: "Hey, it's only twenty yuan. You don't have to pay it back to me. Brother Ci will give it to me." My salary is already very high."

"Oh." Ran Dongling didn't want to tell him this, he wanted to know how to pay using WeChat.

In this country covered by Internet information, probably only the elderly and children don't know that they can scan the QR code to pay. Unexpectedly, Ran Dongling didn't know either.

Why didn't he know? Xiao Ou didn't dare to ask more.

He used his mobile phone to operate Ran Dongling again, "You only need to bind a card and set a password, and then you can scan the QR code on WeChat to pay."

Ran Dongling took out the black card again and asked him: " Can I bind this card?"

Xiao Ou admitted that he had never seen the world, and he really didn't know if he could bind a black card.

"Well... why don't you ask Brother Ci later, I don't know too much."

"Okay, thank you for teaching me."

While Ran Dongling put it back in his wallet, he took a few more glances at the black card. It turned out that The legendary black card looks like this, and looks similar to an ordinary bank card.

"Okay, Xiao Ling, Xiao Ou, I'm going to take Good Dog Dog to the third floor to sing. Do you want to be together?" Zhang Wei came over and asked them.

"Yes!"

Xiao Ou's mission was to follow Ran Dongling, so the three of them took a dog to the third floor.

The third floor is very large, with half of it set aside as a recording studio, and the other half equipped with two large speakers and a DJ set.

Zhang Wei walked over and put on his headphones, and clicked a few times on the disc player, and the sound of music came out from the speakers.

Ran Dongling had never heard this kind of music before, and her ears were buzzing.

Zhang Wei plans to sing a song to Samoyed. The audience includes: Samoyed, Ran Dongling, and Xiao Ou.

"Okay, let me sing "A Samoyed Dog" to this good dog dog, music!" The

noisy music suddenly turned into a gentle breeze.

In order to fit the character of a Samoyed dog, Zhang Wei replaced the word Haba in the original song with the word Satsuma, and the music played on the disc player was an accompaniment version.

[Baby Bus——]

Xiao Ou was stunned for a moment when he heard the beginning, and looked in disbelief at Zhang Wei who was already in the state on the disc player.

Zhang Wei has a beard on his face, wearing sunglasses and a black hat. He looks like the crazy lead singer of a rock band, but he wants to sing such...childlike songs!

The lyrics of this song are simple and the melody is cheerful. Zhang Wei sings it with a magnetic voice and a different flavor.

"A Samoyed dog, sitting at the gate -"

"Dark eyes, wanting to eat meat and bones -"

After hearing him finish singing, except for the Samoyed, the other two listeners were thinking about the Samoyed dog.

The lyrics were repeated over and over again, and Ran Dongling could hear them clearly, and felt that this song was pretty good, and it was indeed very suitable for Samoyeds.

The corners of Xiao Ou's mouth twitched crazily, and he wanted to laugh out loud, but he didn't dare.

"Okay, actually I'm looking for some inspiration recently. There are a few songs below. I'll sing them to you too. The next one is music."

[Baby Bus——]

Chen Yao took Qiu Ci to the third floor. A soundproof wall was installed on the third floor. No matter how loud the sound was, it could be well isolated from the outside world.

"Zhang Wei should have brought them up to listen to music. He has recently composed several rock-style songs and is looking for an audience."

He opened the door with one hand and was surprised by the baby bus inside.

With a push of the hand, the door was closed.

Qiu Ci's expression did not change, and he asked him calmly, "Is Babybus now in the rock style?"

Chen Yao: "..."

After returning from Chen Yao's studio, Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling stayed at Fengyuan Emperor View for a few days. Today, I went back to my old house again the day before the program recording.

There were many people in the old house that day, and all my enemies, my father, my mother, and my father, Qiu Li, were back.

Qiu Li was playing on the swing in the front yard in the middle of winter. When he saw them coming back, he weakly greeted them, "My nephew, my niece-in-law, are back." " Uncle, it's so

cold outside, why are you sitting there?"

On the way from the car to the gate of the old house, Ran Dongling was shivering in the wind and huddled next to Qiu Ci to keep warm.

"Oh - I think the air outside is fresh and I want to come out for a breath."

Qiu Ci exposed him, "I guess dad is at home and he doesn't want to go in."

He ignored Qiu Li who was blowing the cold wind and went into the house with his arms around Ran Dongling.

Entering the heated room, Ran Dongling let out a long breath. It was so cold outside!

Lin Yuan poured hot tea for them to warm themselves up.

"You will go to country S to record the program tomorrow. It is not as cold there."

The third episode of the program was recorded in country S, and adopted the form of live broadcast and recording at the same time. The live broadcast started after the guests arrived at their destination. .

The director himself would definitely not dare to have such a bold idea. It was Qiu Li who proposed this idea. The sponsor's father had spoken, and no one dared to disobey him.

I don't know if Qiu Li's fear of entering the house outside has anything to do with this.

Lin Yuan came to the old house this time and brought a lot of things for Ran Dongling. She took Ran Dongling to his room and took out two fluffy bear hats, one black and one brown.

The bear hat can be put on directly. It is shaped like a kindergarten doll hat, but just enough to cover the ears. There is also a pair of cute bear ears on the hat.

She put the black bear hat on Ran Dongling, and the black color blended with his black hair.

"It's so cute. Mom caught her eye right away when she was shopping and thought it would definitely suit you."

Ran Dongling looked at him in front of the mirror. He looked like a little bear.

"This hat can be worn by Brother Qiu Ci." He pointed to the brown bear hat.

Lin Yuan covered her mouth and smiled. She knew her son best. Qiu Ci was not willing to wear such a hat. She coaxed people: "Go and put it on him and see if he is willing."

Qiu Li had enough cold wind blowing outside. After overcoming the psychological barrier and entering the house, he passed by the stairs and saw Ran Dongling coming down from the second floor.

The lights in the room were so bright that Qiu Li was dazzled and didn't notice that he was wearing a hat. He could only see that there were two ears on his head out of thin air.

"Niece-in-law, have you become a spirit?"

The author has something to say:

together together;

let me let me;

inspiration inspiration;

Song song;

Sing sing;

wake up and update zzz