Chapter 88 So fierce

Because Qiu Ci's tall back blocked everyone's view, no one could see what actually happened between the two.

From their perspective, they could only see Qiu Ci slowly lowering his head, seemingly kissing Ran Dongling, and then a shocking scene happened.

Ran Dongling vomited!

He was vomited by Qiu Ciqin!

This was even more shocking than watching them kiss in person. The person who kissed him was a hateful person. How disgusting would it be to vomit?

Thinking of this, there was silence on the set. Everyone was going crazy in their hearts. They were making fun of each other with their expressions, but no one dared to speak and could only watch them from a distance.

Qiu Ci's expression was not very good. No matter who you were kissing your lover, they would not feel good if they vomited in front of you.

He patted Ran Dongling's back gently, turned around and called the assistant below who was already stunned to bring water and tissues.

Ran Dongling just felt nauseous. He vomited subconsciously, but he didn't spit anything out. After the inexplicable nausea subsided, he took a deep breath, curled up and squatted on the ground.

Qiu Ci wanted to take him down to rest, but Ran Dongling shook his head and didn't want to move. Moreover, when Qiu Ci came closer to him, his frown deepened.

Chen Yun walked over quickly and saw that Ran Dongling didn't vomit, so he handed over a glass of warm water and said gently: "Xiao Ling, come here, drink some water first. What's going on? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

He didn't feel uncomfortable at all, he just felt that Brother Qiu Ci smelled a little bit smelly, and he felt a little bit like vomiting.

He said this softly, and only a few people close to him heard it.

Chen Yun was a little surprised at this reason and looked at Qiu Ci cautiously. Sure enough, Qiu Ci's already ugly face was now even more green.

It was ugly, but he was not angry at Ran Dongling. He took a few steps away, lowered his head and smelled the robe on his body.

He rolled around in the dirt and piles of grass and trees today, and his robe smelled of dirt mixed with grass and trees. It wasn't a good smell, but it wasn't something that would make him want to vomit, otherwise Qiu Ci wouldn't be able to bear it first. .

He didn't smell anything himself, so he could only guess that Ran Dongling had a good nose and smelled something he didn't smell.

With a silent sigh, Qiu Ci made way for Chen Yun to help Ran Dongling down to rest. Then he glanced at Ouyang Ou from a distance, which meant that the scene would not be filmed.

Ouyang Ou understood what he meant, walked out to control the scene, and said that today's shooting was all over. Everyone should go back early and have a good rest, so as not to affect tomorrow's shooting.

The director had already spoken, and it would be offensive to stay on the set any longer. Everyone politely agreed with him and dispersed. Several actors who had chatted with Ran Dongling came over and asked Chen Yun a few words. When they learned that he was okay, they left.

In the crew lounge.

Qiu went to the bathroom to take off his makeup and take a shower. Ran Dongling, Chen Yun, and Ouyang Ou were waiting for him in the lounge. The three of them shared a bag of soft and sticky dried sweet potatoes.

Seeing that Ran Dongling was fine and gnawing on dried sweet potatoes with a ferocious expression, Chen Yun asked him for the third time, "Xiao Ling, are you really okay? Are you still feeling unwell? Do you want to vomit?"