Chapter 110 Little Lucky Star [End of text]

Soon it was time to take wedding photos, and they were leaving for Marriage Mountain.

They went to take wedding photos and shocked many people.

The first is Chen Yun. She only has one artist, Qiu Ci. Qiu Ci is on vacation, so naturally she has no work to do. She has a high salary in her hand. What can she do if she doesn't work? She packed up her baggage and showed up at her old house. door.

Next was Lin Yuan. She was simply idle and wanted to see the two of them take wedding photos. How could she not show up as a mother? Of course she wanted to go.

Finally, there is Qiu Li. It is strange that he appears in the old house. He is not as idle as Chen Yun, nor is he a mother like Lin Yuan.

The reason why he wanted to follow him to take wedding photos was because the company was busy with many things, and he had to be busy helping to find suitable bone marrow. In addition, his father would throw a document over from time to time, which made him physically and mentally tired.

He heard that taking a look at the green water and green mountains and breathing fresh air can relieve physical and mental fatigue, so he came too.

Seeing that Qiu Li was alone and there was no Samoyed around, Ran Dongling asked him: "Uncle, aren't you going to take the Samoyed on a business trip? You went to Marriage Mountain with us, what about the Samoyed?"

Why does he take his dog with him on a business trip?

Qiu Li was confused and was about to speak when he met Qiu Ci's suggestive eyes.

Oh, he understood. This was the eldest nephew who was deceiving his nephew-in-law again.

Although he didn't know what this had to do with him and Samoyed, Qiu Li made a few twists and turns, and now he would first help his eldest nephew overcome this difficulty.

"Oh, Samoyed, my friend said that he wanted to take a pet photo shoot, and it would cost money to hire a dog model. I could save a little, so he asked me to borrow it."

The problem of the dog's absence was also solved. Now everyone was present and a row of simple commercial vehicles drove to Yueshi Village.

The wedding photos could be taken in one day, but because of the long journey back and forth, Ran Dongling was afraid that Ran Dongling would be tired, so they stayed in Yueshi Village for two days.

Returning to the familiar village again, the place has not changed much from when they left, except that there are more young people who have returned from other places.

Lin is willing to rent two connected private houses, one for himself and the other for his accompanying staff and bodyguards.

They went to Yueshi Village today, and the studio's cameraman was going to check out the spots on the mountain in the afternoon. They would wait for them to finish checking out the spots before shooting again tomorrow.

"Qiu Ci, there are too many mosquitoes tonight, so remember to light up the electric mosquito-repellent incense." Lin Yuan looked around the house and was still not satisfied. After all, the private houses in Yueshi Village were not as good as hotels, so they could only live there. .

"I know, you should also remember the mosquito poison here."

Qiu Ci still remembered that when he was recording a program here, Ran Dongling was bitten by a mosquito and half of his face turned red. The director was so frightened that he thought his job would be lost.

Thinking about it now, Ran Dongling's pitiful look at that time could still clearly appear in his mind. He smiled faintly and went to find the little man chatting with Qiu Li in the courtyard.