Chapter 9 Are you married?

Ran Dongling has fair skin and is wearing a goose-yellow loose short-sleeved shirt and light blue trousers. He looks so youthful that he looks like a boy from a comic book. I didn't expect him to be so good-looking.

He is now able to accept the clothes worn by modern people and does not think it will be strange when he wears them.

And he also found that these clothes that exposed arms and legs were much cooler than those robes.

He was holding a piece of dogtail grass that he had pulled out from the field. As soon as he entered the yard, he saw everyone in the yard staring at him. He loosened his grip and the dogtail grass fell to the ground.

Ran Dongling quickly walked a few steps to keep up with Qiu Ci, and hid behind him when he was putting away his suitcase.

Before everyone could admire his beauty, they were amused by his actions.

Why are you so timid?

Lan Wanru pursed her lips and smiled, waving to Ran Dongling and said, "Hello, you look so young. Are you an adult?"

Lan Wan is now forty years old, but she takes good care of herself and looks only twenty-eight/nine, with a natural affinity all over her body.

Realizing that no one here was malicious, Ran Dongling leaned out half of his body, still a little restrained, and replied obediently: "I'm an adult. I'm 19 years old this year."

He was only 19 years old, and everyone looked at Qiu Ci with a bit of amusement in their eyes.

"Don't you want to introduce me?" The person who spoke was Chen Yao.

Feeling the clothes behind him being tightened, Qiu Ci said lightly: "His name is Ran Dongling, and she is my fiancée."

The staff next to him were still a little shocked when they heard him say it himself. They were really engaged, so wouldn't the next step be to get married?

Chen Yao said "Oh" in a long voice, and was about to tease his friend, but was stopped by Qiu Ci's look, so he had to say hello to Ran Dongling beside him.

Qiu Ci and Chen Yao are good friends in the industry. They became acquainted with one of Qiu Ci's movies. The plan at the time was to ask Chen Yao to write a promotional song for Qiu Ci to sing.

But after the promotional song was written, Chen Yao felt that the song was so perfect that he wanted to sing it, so the solo of the promotional song became a duet between the two of them. The promotional song later became the first hit point of the movie. , played a big role in promoting the movie.

Later, the two became good friends. When Chen Yao was filming his first TV series, he had no acting experience at all, so he secretly found enemies to tease him many times.

Xiu Zhi'an had met Qiu Ci before, and nodded to him as a greeting. He then introduced himself to Ran Dongling with a smile, "Hello, my name is Xiu Zhi'an."

Chen Yao added with a smile beside him, "He is a few years older than you, you can call him Brother An."

Ran Dongling was attracted by Xiu Zhi'an's appearance and stared at the earring on his right ear. The earring was pure black and a thin piece fell on the earlobe. Xiu Zhi'an was handsome and dressed in casual style, black The earrings had a strange harmony on his ears, and they didn't look like his style.

After Yun Chao's brothers got married, they would wear earrings in their right ears, which represented that they were married. This was a sign to distinguish between unmarried brothers and married brothers. At this time, seeing Xiu Zhi'an also wearing an earring, he asked softly. Said: "Brother An, are you married?"