Chapter 31 [Comment barrage] Truth or Dare

Lin Yuan caught a glimpse of Qiu Ci looking at them laughing from the corner of his eye, and first realized whether he was teasing.

Ran Dongling's big eyes were still looking at her, full of curiosity, waiting for her answer.

Lin Yuan couldn't bear to lie to him, but he still decided to help his sons and coaxed him: "Of course, this is to praise us for being cute." Doesn't it mean "

cute"? It's because he has always misunderstood others.

"Mom, I know!"

Someone praised him for being cute. Ran Dongling was quite happy. She pursed her lips and smiled, then ran back to Qiu Ci and read the Weibo comments with him.

Lin Yuan put down the fruits and turned around to leave, wanting to give the young couple some space. After walking a few steps, she could still hear Ran Dongling asking questions.

"Brother Qiu Ci, but I have a mother, why do they still want to be my mother?"

Ran Dongling has Weibo. Now the eight guests can promote it neatly. The official blog soon received the news that he has opened Weibo. , crazy ait him.

@"It's Always You": Our Xiaoling@R Dongling finally has a Weibo - welcome and welcome——

@"It's Always You": The fourth episode of the program is about to be broadcast, Xiaoling@R Dongling and his hatred What kind of sweet journey will brother @Q Qiu Cihui have on the island? Let us wait and see -

@《Always Be You》: Qin Mimi posted a behind-the-scenes photo of Xiao Ling @R Dong Ling, hehehehe, I don't know Has Xiaoling ever seen herself like this?

Netizen 1: You are laughing so hard, don't be a Aite person on the official blog. Do you think people are ignoring you?

Netizen 2: Our Bao is busy sharing his story with Brother Qiu Ci, so he has no time. -

Netizen 3: Three hours have passed, and he has followed everyone but not you...

Go to hell if the official blog refuses to give up. Looking at his Weibo, I found that he was chatting with netizens.

Hen Dayu: Little idiot, where is your brother Qiu Ci? Can you ask him to post on Weibo too?

@R Dongling: No;

the cute ones are all my wives: Sihasha, wife, wife, I love you, just like mice love rice (lustful), come here and kiss (kiss);

@R Dongling: No;

666 : I came with my blessings, Bao, I wish you and Qiu Ci 1314, 99 not 88;

@R Dongling: Well, good;

Netizens quickly discovered that the tone of Ran Dongling's reply was wrong, and it didn't look like him. The reply was like a hateful reply.

Lingling Qi:? ? Are you Qiu Ci or a little idiot? Why does your tone sound so like Qiu Ci?

@R Dongling: It's not brother Qiu Ci, it's me.

This reply was indeed sent by Ran Dongling himself, because he came back after eating the fruit and took his mobile phone back from Qiu Ci. He replied to two more comments and stopped reading. He clicked on the people he followed, Check Qiu Ci's Weibo.

Qiu Ci doesn't post much on Weibo. He mostly reposts other people's promotional Weibo posts. The last private Weibo post was the picture of him holding hands when he announced his relationship.

When Ran Dongling saw this picture, the memory slowly emerged in his head, and then did not come up. He commented below: I forgot.

After commenting, he quit and looked at other people's Weibo posts.

Most of Xiu Zhi'an's Weibo posts are paintings he drew, and occasionally he posts a few pictures of the food he cooked.

Yu Han's Weibo is full of various GG and variety show promotions.

Cheng Nuo's Weibo is a lament about life as calm as water and letting nature take its course.

He finally clicked on Chen Yao's Weibo. Chen Yao's Weibo was about a free buffet restaurant for dogs. Three of the five Weibo posts were related to Xiu Zhi'an, but his style had changed in the last three Weibo posts.

The three Weibo posts only have pictures, which are the night view of the high-rise hotel, the recording studio in the studio, and the roses in the trunk of the luxury car.

Ran Dongling hasn't chatted with Xiu Zhi'an for a while since he came back. Not knowing their situation, he commented on his latest Weibo: Brother Xiao An is still angry with you?

Fan 1: Oh, I was wondering why his recent Weibo post was so weird, with only pictures and no text. It turned out to be a quarrel with An An.

Fan 2: One word wakes up the dreamer! I think what he meant was: I don't want to stay in a hotel anymore, the studio is boring, please forgive me.

One minute after he commented, Chen Yao's WeChat message reached Qiu Ci.

It's my fault. Sorry, don't be angry:? ? [Picture]

It's my fault, I'm sorry, don't be angry: What is Xiaoling doing! Now everyone knows that An An is angry with me.

It's my fault, I'm sorry. Don't be angry: Did you say An An would give me face to stop being angry?

After reading the message sent by his friend, Qiu Ci waved to Ran Dongling, "Ling'er, come here."

He continued to comment on the Weibo post using Ran Dongling's account.

@R Dongling: Brother An is not angry. I posted it wrong.

The fourth episode of "Always You" is broadcast online.

Lin Yuan was very interested in the recording of their program. When the program aired, he took them to watch TV together.

[I'm here, hurry up! ! ]

[I'm really impressed. I've been watching gg for so long every time. Can you offer a discount of 400 off for spending 500 or more?]

After watching gg, blue sky, daytime, sea, beach, and holiday island appeared in the camera.

[Wow, it's so beautiful. I got it. I'll go here next time I travel]

[The house this time is very good. It's actually a beachside villa. I'm used to seeing the houses in Yueshi Village, and I suddenly feel better.]

Lu Lu didn't notice after getting off the boat. Anxious to get to the island, she said to the camera: "I'll wait for Yu Han here."

The program team edited and spliced ​​the clips here, skipping Qiu Ci and the others who arrived first in the middle, and directly connected the footage of Yu Han arriving at the pier. Going up, Yu Han helped Lu Lu carry her luggage in a very graceful manner.

Looking at their backs as they went to the island together, the originally harmonious barrage became strange.

[When did Yu Han and Lu Lu break up? ]

[You have to finish recording this season of the show before you can split the points (dog head)]

[A love show invites contract couples? 】

Then the second yacht came over. Qiu Ci led the people off the boat with one hand and pulled the suitcase with the other. The program crew even gave a big shot of their holding hands.

【I go! Finally I can see clearly what the ring on his hand looks like! ! ]

[So big and beautiful... I have never seen such a big diamond used in an engagement ring.]

In the afternoon, the guests were cleaning up the room, and the program team showed a scene of Ran Dongling looking at a tree.

[Is there something on the tree that I can't see?]

["Little Idiot's Palm Tree"]

[Looking up at the tree wasted the most speechless three minutes of my life]

The BBQ dinner at the beach caused a barrage of madness .

[It is now 9:30 in the evening, the program team has no heart...]

[Save, the sausages can be burnt, Qiu Ci, give up, you have no talent for cooking]

[An An is so happy to feed people]

Wait until everyone is full After drinking enough, the director came out to speak.

Director: "The atmosphere is so good tonight, let's play a little game tonight."

Xiu Zhian: "Director, can you refuse?"

The director smiled and shook his head and said, "Well, no, it's just a simple little game. The game will not let you do tasks in the middle of the night."

This little game is very vulgar and it is called Truth or Dare.

The guests sit in a circle separately, with a turntable in the middle. Whoever the turntable turns to will have to draw Truth or Dare. Among guests in the same group, Truth can help each other answer, but Dare can only be played by oneself. Done, if you don't want to answer the drawn question, you can also choose to drink a glass of wine.

It is indeed a very simple game, and it also leaves a way out for the guests. If you don't want to answer or take risks, just have a glass of wine.

【Stimulate! I hope the show crew's Truth and Dare will be more exciting! 】

【The big adventure requires tongue kissing for one minute! ! ]

[Ah, can this... be broadcast? This has to be a mosaic for one minute! ]

[I think too much about the previous one. I suspect that this show is taking a pure route. The big adventure may be: eating a sausage grilled by Qiu Ci] [

That is really a big adventure]

The guests sat in a circle. , Lan Wanru spun the wheel first, she was very lucky, and it was turned to her in the first round.

In the spirit of an old couple, truth is always better than dare, so she chose to tell the truth, and the question she got was about the thing the other person has done that made you the most angry.

Lan Wanru suddenly laughed, "This question is too simple. Cheng Nuo has done too many things that make me angry. I have to think about which one is the most angry." Cheng Nuo was anxious, "

Hey, my wife, there are so many people , give me some face."

Lan Wanru told something about when they were still in love. At that time, Cheng Nuo was busy filming, and even forgot about their wedding anniversary, her birthday, and Valentine's Day. She I was also thinking that these three days were so close that Cheng Nuo wanted to spend time together.

Unexpectedly, after waiting and waiting, until Valentine's Day was over, and it was Women's Day, Cheng Nuo sent her a message, wishing her a happy Women's Day.

Cheng Nuo quickly tried to make amends for himself: "I was busy filming and forgot about it, but I made up for it later. I remember it every year.

" Boy]

[Why do you smell a little bit of dog food? ? 】

The second round is Qiu Ci spinning the wheel, and the pointer points to Yu Han.

Yu Han chose to tell the truth, and the question he got was the sweetest moment with the other party.

Yu Han was stunned when he saw the question, "Well, haha, uh..."

[Can you tell me? ]

[Laugh at you for making it up, you'd better make it up]

He pretended to think, and then said with difficulty, "That's right... the time we talked about was too short, and there are still many sweet moments waiting for us to discover."

Chen Yao didn't think it was a big deal to see the excitement, "Then you can tell me, it's okay to be sweet."

Yu Han hesitated, wondering whether to drink the glass of wine. He really didn't have a sweet moment.

Lu Lu spoke, "Yu Han, have you forgotten the surprise I prepared for you before? The one in the background."

As if he remembered something, Yu Han said oh and followed her words, "Yes, yes, I I almost forgot, I originally invited Lu Lu to come to my previous concert, but she said that she was unavailable because of her schedule. But after the performance, I saw her backstage and she prepared a surprise for me. As for what surprise it

was , I won't talk about it here. At that time, I felt that falling in love with Lu Lu was the most correct thing I have ever done." [

Oh, I puked, voting for you is the most stupid thing I have ever done]

[You/ Damn it, can you get your money back? Do you know that you still can't get rid of your peripherals? 】

【Is it really a contract love? I'm confused. If so, didn't you think that your fans would have heart attacks after hearing this? ]

After hearing what he said, the guests didn't say anything, they just wanted to move on to the next person in the name of haha.

The person transferred this time is Chen Yao. He chose a big adventure. The content is: Hug a guest next to you for one minute.

Lu Lu sat on Chen Yao's left, and Ran Dongling sat on his right. Needless to say, it was obvious who he was hugging, and it wouldn't be a problem if two men hugged each other...

Chen Yao faced Qiu Ci's expressionless face and sat farther away from Ran Dongling.

"Haha, the big adventure produced by your program team is too simple and boring. I'll drink." [Hahaha, the

hateful eyes are killing people]

[Do you dare to hug me? Don't dare to hug me]

[Ah, brother, give me a hug. Forget it, I'll drink at the bar]

The wine is just an ordinary cocktail, with no alcohol content. Chen Yao finished it in one sip.

The turntable continued to rotate, and Ran Dongling's luck was extremely bad. The pointer of the turntable pointed to him several times in a row.

He compared truth and dare, and felt that truth was easier. He went to draw the note, but the questions that came out made him dumbfounded.

When was the first kiss?

When do you plan to get married?

Do you believe in love at first sight?