Volume 3:Part 10

Why does this always happen to me? First Horikita had to apply to this school...then Ayanokoji found out about me... then Ryuen..and now Yagami...

Why couldn't I just start over in peace?

"Remember, don't get too close. We don't want to risk Ayanokoji seeing you at all."

Yagami was speaking to me on the radio. He threatened me. Forcing me to carry out a ridiculous task. I couldn't let him expose my past. No matter what.

I was being forced to follow Ayanokoji while he travelled with that first year girl. She was going to fight him, and all I had to do was record her get beat up.

As pathetic as Ayanokoji was, I suppose even he would be capable of beating up a first year girl to defend himself.

I honestly stopped caring about Ayanokoji. It was clear to me now that he wasn't a threat. In fact, he was the opposite. I could use him to strike Horikita.

Ayanokoji was clearly scared of me. I thought it was an act at first, but there's no way. The way his gaze runs away from mine. The way his body twitches suddenly when I get closer. The way his breathing would get heavier when he spoke to me. There was no way a normal person could fake all of this. It wasn't possible.

But unfortunately for him he got chosen by random and now he had a bounty on his head. I was annoyed that I couldn't use Ayanokoji now that I was going to get him expelled, but it was better than taking the risk of having Yagami reveal my past.

Finally, the girl stopped. She looked back and started talking to Ayanokoji. Now I can finally finish this and be free. But then...

I felt a hand on my mouth and instantly dropped my tablet to try and free myself. I saw my tablet was damaged, but I kept trying to push back.

"Shhh, keep quite Kushida-senpai. You don't want them to hear us now, do you?"

Senpai? Was this a first year? The girl dragged me off, and I stopped resisting. When we finally made it somewhere quiet, she threw me against a tree and stood over me. She was taller than and had unique red hair.

"Please call me Amasawa. Hopefully, we can be friends, Senpai. I get kind of lonely here."

She was smiling while lying straight to my face. Did she think I would believe her??

"I'm sorry...what is going on? Why did you drag me here? I'm getting kind of scared, Amasawa-san."

I had to keep up my mask.

"Drop the act bitch."

Who the hell did she think she is?!

"Excuse me? What ac-"

Without warning, she moved her hand and slapped me across the face. It hurt more than I could've possibly imagined.

"Why would you do that?"

Another one. She slapped me again. This time on my other cheek. She was still smiling while standing over me. I could feel myself getting dizzy already.

"Amasawa-san, please stop th-"

She slapped me for the third time now. This one was even harder than the other two. She wasn't going to stop no matter what.

"That's enough you bitch! What the hell is wrong with you! I didn't even do anything to you. I don't even know you!"

"Ahh, so you finally dropped the mask. Well, isn't that a bummer I wanted to keep going."

She put her finger on her chin as if she was thinking. Then she leaned down and got closer to me. Before I knew it, she slapped me again.

"What the hell!"