Tsubaki Sakurako:Origins.

When I was young, my mother passed away in an accident. Ever since then, it's just been my father, and I, he was a wealthy man and gave me everything I wanted and even with all the work he's had to do he always made time for me.

My life was perfect,I was happy.

But one day, everything changed. My father came back home with a distressed look on his face. He brought another girl with him she looked about my age,maybe a little older, but the look on her face wasn't normal. it scared me. She was like a walking corpse. Her eyes had nothing behind them.

"Tsubaki, this girl here is your sister. She'll be living with us from now on. Please welcome her warmly."

My sister? I looked towards the girl and reached out for a hanshake, but she completely ignored me. I looked towards my father in confusion.

He crouched down so his face was right in front of hers and spoke while giving her a warm smile.

"Yuki, please try to speak with us. We'll be living together after all we need to communicate."

She completely ignored him as well. This trend continued for as long as she was here. She only ever spoke of one person. Kiyotaka.

I didn't know who that was or understood what was going on. My father refused to explain anything to me.

Soon enough, our whole life changed. Doctors and therapists would walk into our house almost every day. My father never had time for me anymore he'd spend most of his days outside or on his phone calling someone. Arranging appointments with doctors. Doing favours for his associates in return for information about therapists. Anything he could do in order to get Yuki help.

But that was fine... right? She was my sister. She needed help. What kind of person would I be if I tried to interfere?

But things got worse. My father was slowly but surely spending all his money. After three months of this, a friend of his came to our house.

It was Sakayanagi-san. I've seen his face before but never knew too much about him.

He was pleading with my father telling him to stop before he lost everything. My father reluctantly accepted at the very end and was forced to give up.

Before leaving, he spoke a few words to me. He told me that I would be welcome to attend his school when I graduated.

I thought things might return to normal, but that was far from what happened. My father started drinking every day, and my sister locked herself in her room without ever speaking to any of us.

I asked my father if this "Kiyotaka" person could be of help. He told me that he had already tried. He told how Kiyotaka watched my sister cry and turned his back on her even when she begged him to stay. It was cruel. If he had just spoken to her that day, maybe she would've been fine. Maybe my life wouldn't have been ruined.

This conversation was the last time I spoke to my father. Every day after that, he'd sit downstairs and drink until he passed out. He even started getting angry and breaking anything around him. It was the first time I've seen my father this way. He was always a loving and caring person, but since that day, he's completely changed.

I'd hear him cry and yell every night and blame himself for what happened to my sister. I didn't understand why, and I never had the chance to ask.

"Damn yo...!! Ayanokoji..sen...sei...why di...I....ten..to...you!"

He would yell those same words every night. I could never make out everything he said, but one thing stood out. Ayanokoji. That was a name.

Ayanokoji and Kiyotaka. They were the two people who ruined my life.

When the time came for me to graduate, I made up my mind. My father missed my graduation. I felt so alone, so I just ran away. I ran away from everything and applied to ANHS. That way, no one could contact me. I could spend my days in peace.

I was assigned to class 1-C. I didn't try to make friends and ignored everyone around me. One guy,Utomiya, decided to take the initiative and try to bring the class together. Everyone followed him before long. Everyone except me. I wanted no part of it.

Utomiya was persistent. He would always try to talk to me or get me to communicate with the rest of my class, but I always refused.

Until one, he had a troubled look on his face when talking to me. I was somewhat intrigued, so I asked him about it.

And then I heard it. A bounty. 20 million points. Expulsion. But none of that interested me. What caught my eye was the target.

Ayanokoji Kiyoyaka.

There was no way this could be a coincidence. The two people who ruined my life were one and the same. I came here to have a peaceful life, but that all changed when I heard that name.

Utomiya didn't like the thought of getting someone expelled, but he also wanted to help his classmates climb up and advance. He was very troubled and didn't know what to do.

I manipulated him into accepting the bounty and started taking control of my class from behind the scenes. I used him to take control of everyone. I purposefully led us to a high score on multiple special exams in order to gain his complete trust. And now that I had that, it was time. It was time for me to get my revenge.

During the Uninhabited Island Special Exam, I was going to get Ayanokoji Kiyoyaka expelled.

No matter what it took.