Volume 4.5:Short Stories.

As usual, you can recommend any scene that you want recreated from a different perspective, and I might update this later, depending on that.

_____________________________________________

                       Kiriyama:Rebel.

I was walking with Ayanokoji with frustration welling up inside me. Whatever he did to Nagumo led to the over 20 students getting expelled.

"What happened between you and Nagumo? He's completely losing it. He expelled five groups from our year!"

He didn't even react to what I said and kept staring at me with that same look he always had.

"Isn't that good news for you?"

Good news? So many people got expelled over nothing, and now it's good news?

"Stop being ridiculous! How is that good news?"

"Nagumo lied. He told them he'd help but then got them expelled anyway. He also lost first place to you. He's going to lose influence and trust. If you want to strike at Nagumo, then now is the best chance."

Strike at Nagumo? No...it's over. I already lost. I can't win anymore. Getting myself to class A is all that matters now.

"I can't. I need to graduate from class A. Nagumo will give me 20 million points, and that's it."

"So you've truly given up? You're a coward."

Damn it... I knew he was right, but what should I do? I have to survive...

"Just don't get involved."

At this point, I just wanted to end the conversation.

"If you don't take this chance, you'll regret it. Think about what I said."

Think about what he said? It's not possible to beat Nagumo... not anymore...

What should I do?

_____________________________________________

                         Kanzaki:Time.

I came out here after Ayanokoji sent me a text asking to meet. I was already suspicious of Ayanokoji, so I decided to go even though I didn't fully understand his intentions.

I was listening to him talk, and then he said something that changed the entire flow of the conversation.

"Your class has a problem. If you don't fix it, you'll never reach class A."

I didn't expect him to bring up class matters.

"And what problem might that be?"

"Ichinose can't lead you to class A. You know that. She's weak."

I couldn't believe he would speak about Ichinose in that tone..I had always thought those two were close..

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that maybe it's time for Class B to have a new leader."

A new leader? That's impossible. Everyone follows Ichinose.

"Do you even hear yourself? What am I supposed to do? I'm completely alone. Even if I tried to talk to the class nobody would listen to me."

No one would rebel against ichinose. Even I it means they never win.

"Are you sure about that? Maybe you just don't know your classmates as well as you think."

What? Is he saying someone else is dissatisfied with Ichinose?

"Are you saying someone feels the same way I do?"

"Maybe."

What a vague answer.

"Stop making excuses and save your class, Kanzaki. If you do nothing, then you're just as weak as Ichinose."

Ayanokoji was right. I can't keep standing by and letting our class fail. It's time I make my move. It's time I changed this class.

_____________________________________________

                       Nishino:Believe.

I was talking to the first year girl, trying to keep her in place, like Ryuen told me. Finally I saw him arrive but then someone else spoke up. It was Ayanokoji...I didn't know much about him besides that he and Ishizaki were friends and that Shiina liked him.

But now he was standing in front of me arguing with Ryuen without the slightest hint of fear...

Before I knew what had happened, Ayanokoji started giving Ryuen orders. Was he crazy? I wanted to stop him so Ryuen wouldn't beat him up, but when I moved, Ishizaki gave me a look telling me to stay out of it.

Then Ryuen actually listened to Ayanokoji and left without even getting angry...what the hell?

"What just happened?"

He turned to look at me with a casual expression on his face.

"Nothing special."

Nothing special? Is he crazy? If this was anyone else, Ryuen would have absolutely tried to beat them up.

"Huh? Did you hear yourself? You were ordering Ryuen around, and he actually listened! I thought he'd for sure try to beat you up right here."

He didn't even react to what I said...

"Maybe. Ryuen and I are close."

Close? What's his relationship with Ryuen?...Ayanokoji was definitely way more than he appeared. I can't even believe what I just saw..

_____________________________________________