Volume 5:Part 10

When the voting ended and the 16th discussion began, I got up from my seat and walked up to where Kushida was sitting. I stood in front of her desk and started speaking while looking down on her.

"Do you understand your situation, Kushida? I won't be getting expelled during this exam. And neither will Horikita. And once the exam is over and Chabashira can speak, she'll expose you. She'll reveal the fact that you leaked our participation list during the sports festival, and she will reveal the fact that you tried to hand over a fake question sheet during the paper shuffle. There's no getting out of it. And if we lose 300 class points because of you, then the truth gets revealed, your life here will be over."

I spoke to her in a whisper that only she and I could hear. Whether Chabashira would actually expose Kushida or not was irrelevant. Since she couldn't speak right now, Kushida couldn't tell what would happen, which planted even more fear in her head.

"Ayanokoji-kun... how could you be so awful... I protected you... even after what you did to me..and now you're trying to expel me to protect your secret?"

There it was. Kushida was playing her ace.

"My secret? What might that be."

The class was now whispering about me and asking all kinds of stuff.

"Shortly after we enrolled at this school... you came on to me and tried to rape me. That's what happened, Ayanokoji-kun."

Multiple people gasped upon hearing her words, and I could already feel the looks of disgust. Without even providing any evidence, they were already believing her. But I knew this was coming.

"That's an interesting story. What happened then?"

She was confused at my question.

"You said I tried to rape you. So what happened? Did you overpower me? Run away? Did I change my mind? Please tell us your story, Kushida."

Kushida had thought bringing this up would shake me, but I was completely indifferent.

"You came up to me on the rooftop. You touched my breast, and I was so scared that I didn't move. Then you were trying to go even further, so I just ran away as fast as I could."

The looks of disgust kept coming one after another. Even Kei was slightly shaken by what Kushida was saying.

"I see. Do you have any proof that any of this happened?"

I kept talking to her in the exact same tone. Kushida was confident in herself, yet even she was somewhat shaken by my attitude. Anyone in my position would start panicking whether they actually did anything or not.

"Yes. I have that same uniform that you touched. It has your fingerprints all over it."

There it was.

"Your uniform? Well, let me ask you one thing first. Do you have any idea how fingerprints work, Kushida? Our uniforms are made out of fabric. That's not exactly easy to scan and get a fingerprint off of. And you said this happened shortly after we enrolled here. Meaning the fingerprints are at least a year old. They would've already faded by now. Not to mention that even if you somehow managed to scan my fingerprints, would you have any way of proving that I didn't touch you consensually?"

Kushida didn't know what to say. The trump card she's had for so long was completely useless. She couldn't do anything with it. But I wasn't done yet.

"I also have a different question. If I was such an awful person, who would try to violate your body like that, then why didn't you report me to the school?"

Kushida couldn't help but maintain her good girl image. Which is exactly why she'll fall for my trap.

"I didn't want you to get hurt Ayanokoji-kun...even after you did such a thing, I hoped you would become a better person and didn't want to ruin your life..."