Volume 3:Short Stories.

As usual, if you have any scene from Volume 3 you want me to recreate from a different perspective, please comment it :)

_____________________________________________

                              Ike:Regret.

I was lying in my tent but I couldn't sleep. I was so pathetic. This exam was supposed to be my speciality, but I was dragging my friends down instead. They were trying to cheer me up, but I completely ignored them.

"You know... well. I wanted to ask Shinohara to be in my group. I wanted to spend time with her on the island and show off in front of her so she'd like me. It's pathetic, isn't it?"

I don't know why, but I started talking. I wanted to get this off my chest. Even if my friends think I'm pathetic after that, I just wanted to talk to someone. Before I realised it, I was laughing at myself.

"I don't think so. Your desire to impress Shinohara-senpai is by no means pathetic."

Someone I didn't expect replied to me. It wasn't Ken or Ryoutaru, but the first year that was travelling with Ayanokoji.

"It doesn't matter anymore she's grouped up with Komiya for two weeks she probably likes him, and they'll start dating. I guess I was too late, huh?"

Komiya was going to confess, and she will probably say yes, he was a much better guy than me anyway. I had no chance.

"If you want to say something to Shinohara-senpai, then do it. If you don't, then you might regret it for the rest of your life! How can you say it's too late when she's right in front of you. You never know when someone precious gets taken away from you, so you can't hold back and hesitate. You have to tell her what's in your heart before it's truly too late..."

I don't know why, but her words hit home. I can't give up now. If I don't tell Shinohara how I felt, then I'll regret it forever. She was right.

"Damn it! You're right. What the hell am I doing! I love her. I love Shinohara. I won't give up now over this stupid exam! I'll find her and tell her how I feel!"

I wasn't going to give up now. I wanted to tell her before it was really too late.

"Hell yeah! That's the Kanji I knew! I'll support you until the very end, man. We'll find her and you'll do it!"

Instead of making fun of me, Ken supported me. I smiled for the first time during this test. I'm grateful to have such loyal friends.

_____________________________________________

                 Matsushita:Confusion.

We were walking through the island when I spotted a good place to camp. I ran back to find my group members Karuizawa-san and Satou-san. When we returned to the spot, I found it was already taken. I wanted to give up on it but noticed the person who took it was none other than Ayanokoji-kun.

He was the person I had my eye on for a while. I believe Ayanokoji-kun is hiding way more than just being good at maths. If he wasn't, then there's no way he'd take the exam alone so confidently.

I noticed a girl near the tent next to him. Was this a coincidence? No, it seemed like they were talking to each other. were they travelling together? Maybe his girlfriend? No, I doubt that. I never got the impression that Ayanokoji-kun cares about romance.

I managed to talk my way into camping with him. I wanted to learn how many points he had to see if my suspicions were true.

"So Ayanokoji-kun, how's the exam going? I mean, you're alone, right? Donyou have enough points?"

"Nope. I'm definitely getting expelled. This school was nice while it lasted, I suppose."

He didn't even hesitate to answer. I didn't get the feeling like he was lying either. I was confused. What was going on?

"But you confidently said you'll go it alone??"

I tried to pry more into it.

"It was a mistake. If you'll excuse me, I'll go cry in the woods."

He wasn't making any sense. What? He didn't hesitate in any of his replies. Was I wrong? Was Ayanokoji-kun just a normal guy? What Karuizawa-san said before the exam also stuck with me. Maybe I really was wrong.. I'm so confused right now.

_____________________________________________

                         Amikura:Help.

I was staying with Hamaguchi-kun during the exam. We were charged with buying food and providing for the rest of the class. I was busy with something when I noticed Hamaguchi-kun bringing two people over to our camp.

"Hamaguchi-kun, do you know them?"

I decided to see what was going on.

"Yes, that's Ayanokoji-kun from Horikita's Class."

Ayanokoji-kun!?! That's the guy Honami-chan wouldn't shut up about?? I needed to see him for myself! I brought my flashlight and walked up to him.

"You're right, it's Ayanokoji-kun!"

When I used my flashlight to get better lighting, I recognised him. I forced Honami-chan to show me a picture when I saw how much was fawning over him.

I wanted to get a closer look at him, so I grabbed his face and started looking at it from the left side to the right side. He was kind of handsome if I was being honest. I moved my arm to his bicep and squeezed then to see how strong he was, and he was surprisingly well built. I checked on his abs as well, and it was the same. Ayanokoji-kun was definitely more attractive when you got close to him and found out about these features. Since I was so close to him, now I needed to do it! I need to help Honami-chan!

"I see... I suppose I understand what she sees in him."

I was worried he would hear me, but as usual, I was being discreet.

"Excuse me. Do you know me from somewhere?"

I jumped up suddenly, realising that i had been staring at him for a long time. It was embarrassing, but it would be worth it if it helped Honami-chan!

"Please don't mind, Mako-chan, just come sit down."

Hamaguchi-kun saved me! We all sat down and I noticed the girl with him. Was he dating her? I had to find out.

"I'm Amikura Mako. I'm from the same class as Honami-chan. Nice to finally meet you, Ayanokoji-kun!"

He nodded at me without even replying. How rude! But that didn't matter. I only introduced myself so the girl could do the same. I looked at her in order to pressure her to talk.

"I'm Nanase Tsubasa from Class 1-D. I'm Ayanokoji-senpai's travelling companion."

She gave me a cute smile and bowed her head. Why was she speaking so formally? And travelling companion? What did that mean?

"Travelling companion?"

I tilted my head slightly while looking at her.

"Yes. My group member abandoned me, so I asked Ayanokoji-senpai for help when I came across him. we've been travelling together since the first day."

I suppose if he's nice enough to travel with this first year girl to help her, then I understood Honami-chan even more.

"So he's nice...yes, now it makes even more sense."

I muttered as discreetly as ever.

Wait, what if he was only travelling with her to hit on her? I mean, Nanase-san was quite cute! I had to get to the bottom of this! I need to help Honami-chan!

_____________________________________________