Chapter Twenty-Six

**Author's Note**
-this chapter contains sexual education
-remember Cole is a doctor and his explanations are scientific

**warning**
Major sex scene! !

--------------------------------------------
"We should move" Cole randomly suggests as we lay on the grass looking at clouds.

"Move where? Oh look that one looks like a mermaid" I say pointing to a cloud.

"Not sure where, after our honeymoon we should take off. Me, you and Em and travel the world" Cole grins.

"And who said I was marrying you?" I joke as I prop up on my elbows and look at him.

"You asked me to marry you in your sleep and I said yes" Cole says seriously.

I lay back down and laugh.

"We have to discus it with Emily and is she is alright with it then yes we should" I say.

Cole just smiles as he kisses my lips.

"Kendall and Rory are coming tonight!" I grin as I sit up.

"I invited Antony and Julian as well. Well actually Antony refused to talk to me all he said was eww eww gross gross, so Julian said they can't be there because Antony will throw up if he sees us together" Cole laughs.

"I cannot believe he walk in on us. We have to be more careful" I say as my cheeks glow pink.

"Your brother needs to learn to knock" Cole chuckles.

I smile at him.

"I didn't know Kendall had kids, are they Rory's?" Cole asks.

"Drake is another man's son but he ran off a few years back so Rory is basically his father now and Liam is Rory's. Kendall showed me a picture on her phone and oh my god he is a gorgeous and a miniature Rory just with his mother's eyes" I grin.

"Emily now has someone to be raised with" Cole smiles.

"Yeah but she could have her own siblings to be raised with" I frown.

Cole doesn't answers and goes back to watching the clouds.

"I think after dinner we should go ice skating" he says randomly after five minutes of silence.

I sit up and frown.

"What?" Cole questions.

"When I was little you took me skating every second Thursday, since I was three until I was eleven" I say.

"Thats right" Cole says, "its kinda weird but cute how you were in love with me then. I use to wondered why you always acted like you wanted to impress me" Cole teases.

I just shove him gently, "shut up and don't judge my young eleven year old heart" I giggle.

Cole laughs as well as he stands up. He offers me his hand and I take it. With one swift movement Cole pulls me up on my feet.

As we start to walk inside Cole's phone rings, as he answers it I walk away and into the house. I go to the kitchen and open up the fridge to start prepping dinner.

"Any plans Friday?" Cole asks from behind me, causing me to jump.

"No I don't think so" I say as Cole chuckes.

"There is a ball slash dinner like thing for work, wanna be my date?" Cole grins.

"I would love to!" I grin back.