One hundred and thirty-nine

It's been a month since dad found out about Cole. I haven't told anyone not even Antony that dad knows.

After dad told me I'm not allowed to see Emily and Cole anymore, he left me alone in the room and I collapse to the ground and broke down.

Dad must have told Antony I was sick, so he and Micah came inside. I stayed in the room and bawled. It was the first night without Micah but I was to broken to move.

Not seeing Cole I could just handle but not seeing Emily is what is killing me. I don't think dad told Cole either, so he probably thinks I played him and stood him up and he probably hates me.

Apart from tending to Micah, I don't do anything but sit down in my old room and look out of the window.

I can feel myself falling into a depression that I have no will or desire to get out off.

Mum, Antony and Robert have noticed, especially because I'm barely eating and dropped nearly half my body weight.

I had to stop breastfeeding as well because my milk wasn't developing due to me not eating.

They have all begged me to tell them what happened but I don't talk to them. I just stay in my old room with Micah only coming out to bathe and feed her.

I give her to them for a few hours a day, so they can spend time with her and I use that time to sleep, apart from that we stay in the room where I talk and play to her. I still do the motherly thing with her and help her achieve her milestones and tummy time, I just can't bring myself to leave the room.

I've just given Micah to Antony for an hour and about to sit on my bed when the door opens and Robert walks in.

He walks straight up to me, this is ageing him as I notice deep worry lines across his face.

"You need to tell me what happened Tori. It's been a month and I thought it was just a new-mum thing but this is getting dangerous. Tell me what's wrong" he begs.

I just bit my lip and shake my head no. 

"Tori! What happened? You're wasting away to nothing Tori. You don't eat, you barely sleep. You're going to die if you keep this up so tell me what happened right now" Robert says gripping my arms.

My lip starts to quiver, finally I cave "dad knows about Cole. He knows Micah is Cole's. He has forbid me from seeing both Cole and Emily" I cry.

Robert let's my arms go and just stares at me. He takes a step back then looks at the ground.

"This is the result of you being banned from seeing them?" he frowns referring to my tiny body.

"You love him still don't you" he sighs, "I know you do. I see the way you look at him..the way he looks at you. I thought give it time and you will stop, the feelings would fade and you will look at me, the way you look at him."

I don't say anything as tears pool in my eyes. I've finally realised I don't actually love Robert, maybe a little but it's nothing compare to the love I have for Cole.

Protecting Micah has been my number one priority since the beginning and Robert being her father was the only way I thought that would protect her.