Chapter Fifty-Two

*One month Pregnant*

For the first time in my life I fell asleep in my father's arms. I expected him to react a lot worse when I told him I'm pregnant.

I guess because its Robert, father isn't that upset. However if I said it was Cole, I think it would be a completely different story.

As I open my eyes I notice father sitting up next to and looking down at me.

"Good morning Victoria" Father smiles.

"Good morning" I smile back.

"Did you know you snore" he laughs.

"I do not!" I giggle.

We just laugh for a few minutes. I sit up and stretch then lean against the bed post. I frown at him and he notices.

"What?" He questions.

"I expected you to get more angry" I frown again.

"Getting mad at you won't change the fact you're pregnant all it will do is stress you and the baby out" he says as he pushes the hair of my face.

I just smile at him. I feel like there is a huge weight lifted and it feels amazing.

"You're about a month pregnant yes?" he asks.

I just nod my head yes.

"You will be nearly three months when you marry Robert. You're going to have to wear baggy clothes to hide your bump.

Start now so if anyone is suspicious, you won't be showing and by the time you are showing, people will be use to you wearing those clothes. I will get your brother and his friend to get you clothes" he says. 

"Thank you Father" I smile as I wrap my arms around him.

He seems a little shocked at first but then wraps his arms around me.

"I called Cole this morning. You need to be examined to see if you and the baby are alright" father says still holding me.

I tense up, "what did you tell him?"

"Nothing actually. Just you're feeling unwell and for him to give you a check up.

We will all go to the hospital minus Antony's friend and see our newest family member!" Father says excitedly.

I pull away from him and look at him in shock. He is actually happy about this?

"When's the appointment?" I ask.

"In an hour so get up, have a shower, and get dressed. I will be downstairs" father smiles as he gets of my bed and walks out the door.

Damn if having a baby was all it took for him to be nicer I would have made mum have another child.

I do as I'm told and shower. After my shower I walk into my room naked. But Robert is sitting on my bed. I scream and cover my hands around my parts.

"Robert!" I snap.

He just grins as he boldly looks me up and down.