Chapter Eighty-one

*One month Pregnant*

Cole decided to cancel on me having Emily for a couple of weeks after what happened.

It hurt but I couldn't say anything. I didn't tell anyone about what Cole and I did nor am I going to.

Kendall and Rory's wedding is in two days and Kendall and I are staying at the Hotel Chancellor with her other bridesmaids until the wedding.

I've never met them so I'm kinda nervous. But its Kendall and she wouldn't be friends with bitches.

"Robert what exactly is a hens night?" I ask as I sit next to him in the living room.

"It's when the female members of the wedding party and the bride do something on her last night of freedom. It usually involves strippers" Robert grins.

"Strippers!?" I repeat as my eyes widen.

Robert just laughs, "so quick question. Why are Julian and Antony going to the hens party and I'm not?"

"Because you don't like guys unlike them" I grin.

Robert frowns at me, "what does that mean?"

"What do you mean?" I frown.

"What did you mean by you don't like guys unlike them. Are Julian and Antonty gay?" Robert asks.

"Yeah? They are a couple. They have been together for ages. Didn't you know?" I say.

"No wow. They hid that well" Robert laughs.

"Its so weird you and dad didn't notice but mum did" I smile.

"So Jack doesn't know?" Robert asks as a car horn beeps.

"No and its not our place to tell him" I warn as I stand up.

Robert just nods as he stands as well. I smile at him as I kiss his lips.

"Have fun tonight. Go crazy just no drinking" Robert smiles.

"I think I can do that" I laugh as I grab my overnight bag and run outside.

Julian's car is pulled up in front of my house with both him and Antony in the front seats.

I grin at them before opening the back door and jumping in, "are you two excited?"

"To see flapping naked stripper dick? Oh yeah!" Julian giggles.

Antony high fives him.

"I guess that.....wait what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whooooo take it all off!!!"

"Dance baby! Shake it!"

Thats literally all you can hear at the hens party and its mainly Julian, Antony and Rory's cousin Jeana saying it.

I have been avoiding looking at the "flappy naked strippers dick" all night but the others reactions are hilarious.

Besides Antony, Julian and I, there are Kendall's two bridesmaids and around ten others. Only the bridal party are staying the two days.

"I'm sorry you can't drink but there is plenty of orange juice because I know its your favourite" Kendall smiles.

"She's preggos Kendall apart from you she is the luckiest girl here. I want a baby" Kendall's childhood friend Zara grins.

"Well you can have the morning sickness if you like" I smirk.

"Actually I changed my mind" Zara laughs.

We all laugh as we take a sip of our drinks.

"I think Julian and Antony are making the most out of the strippers" Kendall giggles as she turns around and looks at them dirty dancing with the two male strippers.

"Thats only because they are both here. If my husband was here I would be up there with them and so would he" Zara laughs.

I laugh as I imagine it. I can see Robert and I up there as well.

"What's the plan for tomorrow?" I ask once we have stopped laughing.

"We are going to relax and spoil ourselves. We have breakfast by the beach at eight. Spa day starts at ten and finishes at four and we all have to be alseep by six" Kendall smiles.

"Then when we wake up its wedding time!" Zara squeals.

We all squeal as we group hug.

"Ok girls and Julian and Antony" another one of Kendall's friend Ebony grins.

"Everyone on chairs in a circle. It time for a special dance for the bride to be from her lovely strippers" she adds.

"This shall be interesting" Zara giggles as she grabs mine and Kendall's hand and drags us over to the others.

One stripper half twerks half grinds on Kendall who is giggling uncontrollable.
The other one grinds against everyone else.

Everyone is giggling, and squealing. He stops grinding for a second to start dancing in the middle of the circle I see my moment.

I stand up and dance over to him. Everyone cheers and Antony is laughing and whooing the loudest.

Me and the guy dirty dance, soon Julian joins in. So we are in a sandwich with the stripper in the middle.

Everyone eventually joins in and starts dancing. Antony holds my hand and pulls me away from the center so we can dance.

"Having fun?" he asks.

"Oh yeah!" I grin.

---------------------------------------------

"My head hurts!" Ebony whinges.

"Thats what you get from drinking so much" Zara teases holding her own throbbing head.

"See this is why I had a hens night two days before my wedding" Kendall laughs taking a bite of her bagel.

I just laugh at the as I dig into my breakfast and enjoy the sea air. I've never had breakfast near a beach before but I love it.

"Damn Tori! You have some moves!" Zara smiles.

"Thanks" I laugh.

"Have you ever thought of becoming a dancer?" she adds.

"I wanted to but I wasn't "allowed" to then I fell pregnant. I love ballet thats my favourite" I smile.

"You can be a ballet teacher. My sister in law runs her own school and she is looking for a teacher. No experience needed especially not with you" Ebony says.

"Oh my god! Really?" I squeal.

"Yes! And you can start now. Its good for you and the baby to exercise whilst pregnant. Plus once you get to big to dance, you can start up again after Bub is born" Ebony grins taking out her phone to ring her sister in law.

"Thank you so much" I grin excitedly.

"You're welcome" she smiles...."hello? Hey bro put your wife on..."

Kendall grabs my hands and squeals. I squeal with her. Slowly one after the other my dreams are coming true!

Vote ✔️👍

Comment 🔝📝

147K reads!!!!!