Chapter Seventy-nine

*One month Pregnant*

We just stare at each other in shock. A range of question pound through my brain. Does he know about Antony being his. Does he love my mum still?

With Antony and I no longer on the rocks and in danger will mum run back to him? That would kill my father and I will not let that happen.  

My parents are finally happy together. We are acting like a proper family. I won't have Josh destroying that.

"Ok confused. Why did you call her Leah?" Kendall demands.

"She looks just like Leah a girl I use to date" Josh whispers still looking at me.

"I'm her daughter" I say.

"Oh..So you're Jack's kid" he frowns.

"Yeah my mother's husband child" I say coldly.

I instantly regret it when Josh's face drops and his eyes full with heartache. Kendall glares are me as I drop my gaze and stare at my feet.

"I'm sorry its just my parents are finally happy and you being here could ruin that" I frown.

"So you know about me?" Josh asks.

"Yes. More than you know" I frown.

"Um you four go inside and make yourselves something to eat. I need to talk to... its Victoria, right?" Josh says.

"Um yeah its Victoria" I say.

Josh smiles as he gets a dazed away look, "Leah use to contastly say if she ever has a daughter she would name her Victoria. She named you after her childhood best friend that passed away."

I don't know what to say. I find it a tad weird and annoying he knows more about my name that I do.

"Come on" he says walking past me and down the steps.

The others walk inside and I awkwardly shuffle my feet. I look at Josh and take him in.

He is extremely handsome and seems nice enough. My eyes widen as I realise he is the "Cole" in the relationship and my dad is the "Robert."

Whoa.  

"Come on. I don't bite" he smiles.

I surprise myself by smiling as I walk down the steps. We walk along a concrete path to the back of the house.

The backyard looks like its a setting within a fairytale. With huge tree trunks and swinging chairs.

"This is beautiful" I smile as I look around.

"Thanks" Josh smiles as he takes my hand and leads me towards one of the benches.

I look at our entwine hands. Why does his hand feel so familiar? Almost like home. Probably because he looks like an older version of Antony.

We sit down and look out at the forest before saying anything. Finally Josh clears his throat.

"How's your mum?" he asks.

"She is alright. Excited to be a nana" I laugh.

"Nana?" Josh says confused.

"Kendall didn't tell you? I'm pregnant" I smile.

"You're not even eighteen and they have already married you off and having babies!" Josh snaps angrily.

I jump at his loud outburst.

"No one forced this on me and I'm not even married. I love my fiancé" I snap back.

"You had a choice?" Josh asks confused.