Chapter Ninty-Seven

* three months pregnant*

The court herring wasn't until two weeks after we got Emily back. Cole moved in with us, feeling like Emily is more protected if she is with a lot of people.

Antony and Julian moved in as well. The house was packed but I loved it. Though I think mum loved it the most, when everyone came with their bags packed she literally squealed with excitement.

Cole and Emily are in Antony's room because he has a double bed. Antony and Julian have my room with them taking turns on the blow up mattress on the ground.

I warn them if they have sex in my room I will kill them. Dad over heard us and agreed then Antony dob on Robert and I so we are banned from doing it in the house.

Mum goes to school with Emily and helps out in the tuck shop and Cole put Emily into self defence classes three nights a week.

Today is the herring and we are all nervous. We have the best lawyer in the state but Cole's drinking and rehab aren't good.

Though them stealing Emily doesn't look good either and Cole didn't get arrested unlike the others.

"Are you ready Emily?" I ask her as I kneel before her and straighter her dress.

"What if they send me to live with mummy's family. I hate them Tori" Emily whispers.

"You don't hate them Emmy. What they did was completely wrong but they did it because they love you" I say motherly.

"I guess" she sighs, "I still want to be with daddy."

"Thats what we all want honey" I say as I hug her.

"We're going now, come on Emmy you're in the car with daddy, Julian and I" Antony says.

"Ok" Emily smiles as we let go and she walks over to takes his hand in her small one.

Once they are gone I walk into the bedroom where Robert is sitting on the bed tying his shoe.

"Are you ready?" I ask.

"Yeah. We won't lose Emily right? We have a strong case even with Cole's rehab" Robert frowns.

"I hope so. If Ana gets custody I know she will take Emily to Russia" I frown as I sit next to him.

"Russia?" Robert questions.

"Thats where Ana lives" I sigh.

"Fuck" Robert groans.

"Just don't bring it up. I don't think anyone has made the connection yet" I say.

"Trust me I won't. We better go" Robert says standing up.

I follow him. Once we are in the car we drive closely behind mum and dad who are driving in front.

We will reach the court, we quickly get out. I look up when I see a familiar car. It looks like Rory's and Kendall's.

I turn to Cole to say something but I hear Emily squeal, "Kendall! Rory!" Before she runs off.

"Hey sweetie!" Kendall grins as she picks her up.

She gives Emily a big hug then Rory does. With each of Emily's hands holding one of them they walk over to us.

Kendall hugs Cole and Rory hugs me. We hug then back then they swap. Kendall and I are still hugging.

"Sorry I didn't come earlier when I found out I just stayed in bed and cried for days" she sniffs in my ear, "I thought we lost her" she adds.

"Its not over yet Kendall" I sniff as well as the reality hits. We might still lose her.