One hundred and thirty five

2nd December 2015

"AHHHHHHHH HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT FEELS LIKE MY BODY IS RIPPING APART!" I scream as Robert and I are walking towards his waiting car out of the front of the hotel.

My contractions are barely ten minutes apart. Every single person is staring at us, as Robert wraps his arm around me and I wobble to the car but I honestly don't care.

As we reach the car, another contractions hits causing me to scream and grip Robert's hand so tightly it goes purple.

"I want my mum" I sob loudly.

"I've call her babe, she and everyone else is on their way to the hospital" Robert says gently as he helps me into the car.

I just nod through tears as he shuts the door and runs to the driver side.

"Just remember your breathing and you will be fine. We are barely two minutes away from the hospital" he smiles at me as he starts the car and drives off.

With one hand oh his hands holding the steering wheel and the other holding onto my hand, I start my breathing exercises I was taught to do.

I close my eyes to deal with the pain and Robert keeps saying reassuring words until the car stops and my door opens.

I open my eyes and look directly into Cole's.

"No! I don't want you" I cry, "where's Dr Matthew! You can't be here!"

"Victoria, calm down. Dr Matthew is in surgery so I will be delivering Bub for you ok but you need to calm yourself down. You're stressing both you and your baby out for no reason. You are not early or have any complications so you have nothing to fear" Cole says gently but sternly looking to my eyes.

"I'm scared Cole" I whisper.

"I know honey but you need to be strong for you and for her. You're going to hold your beautiful little girl soon, focus on that" Cole smiles as he cups my face with both his hands.

I feel myself starting to relax and my breathing returns back to normal. I give him a smile.

"Come on now, swing your legs out and slide out of the car so you can sit on the wheelchair and I can wheel you in" he says holding my hand.

I just nod and do as he says. Once I'm out of the car, both Robert and Cole help lower me into the wheelchair.

With Robert at my side, Cole quickly wheels me inside the hospital and into a room.

Nurses in scrubs take over and Cole and Robert step back. I frown at them, "where are you going?" I demand as they take a step back.

"To wash our hands and put scrubs on" Cole smiles.

I just nod as I watch them leave. Once they are gone the nurses undress me and put a hospital gown on me then help me on to the bed.

"Are you having the epidural sweetie?" a middle aged nurse asks me as she removes my hair that was disgustingly caked to my forehead.

"No" I say breathlessly as I scrunch my face up.

I grip my stomach and scream as another contraction hits.

"Not far along now sweetie" she reassure me.

I throw my head and whinge as the door open and Cole, Robert, mum and Antony all run in wearing scrubs.

Mum and Antony both have tears as they run up to me. They both hug me as I rest my head against mum.

"Oh my gosh! Tori! Today is the day" Antony grins as he kisses my cheek.