One hundred and twenty-eight.

*eight months pregnant*

My birthday is in exactly ten days. Honestly I have no idea what to think about that.

I had a full birthday week planned. Monday stay at Kendall and Rory's. Tuesday stay with Antony and Julian.
Wednesday stay with Cole and Emily.
And on Thursday the actual day of my birthday go to a Spanish restaurant in the city with everyone then for the weekend, Robert was taking me on a surprise holiday. But I don't think that will be happening now.

"What's that frown for?" Robert asks as we drive to Kendall's.

"No reason. Just thinking about how I wished my birthday wasn't coming up" I shrug.

"You're still doing the birthday week" he smiles at me before turning back to watch the road.

"I don't think I want to without Julian. I was suppose to have a day with him and Antony" I frown.

"You're the one that encouraged us to move on. You need to as well. We all need something to celebrate" he says still smiling.

I just nod then turn my attention to look out the window. I will talk to Antony about it later.

We eventually pull up at the house and Robert helps me out of the car.  Holding hands, we walk into the house without knocking.

"Tori!!" Drake squeals as he runs up to us.

"Drakey!" I squeal back as I hug him.

"How's your baby sister" I add.

"She is so cute but she keeps me up at night" he says.

I just laugh then Robert and I follow him into the living room where the rest of the family is.

Kendall is sitting on the couch reading a magazine and Rory is playing on the ground with Liam.

Drake walks off and joins them and I walk up to Kendall. She grins at me as she places the magazine down and starts us to hug me.

"Is she awake? Can I hold her!" I beg.

"Of course" she laughs leading me to the baby seat, Juliet is laying in.

Kendall bend downs to picks her up and then gently places her in my arms. Her blue eyes catch mine and I smile at her as I lean down and kiss her forehead.

Still holding her, I walk over to the couch and Robert sits besides me. I sneak a look at him, his eyes are glued to Juliet and he has a huge grin.

He gently runs his finger over her face and under her chin. He places his finger in Juliet's hand and she wraps her fingers around it.

After a few minutes, I give her to Robert who cradles her to his chest and gushes over her.

"Do you want to feed her?" Rory asks.

Robert looks up and grins at him, "yes!"

I just smile at him then stand up and walk over to Kendall, "girl talk?" I ask.

"Oh yeah" she smiles as she holds my hand and drags me to her room.

We sit on her bed and once I'm laying down, I sigh. Kendall just grins as she stays sitting and places her hand on my belly.

"Not long now" she says.

"I can't wait. I'm seriously over this" I whinge.

Kendall just giggles as she takes her hand of my stomach and lays next to me.

"Do you want to still come over on the twenty-first for your birthday week" Kendall smiles.

"No not anymore" I say.

Kendall frowns as she sits up and look at me, "Even though we have Juliet doesn't mean you cant stay over plus Rory and I will be thrilled if you involve yourselves in looking after her."

"It's not Juliet keeping me away and I love helping you with her. It's just..after what happened why would anyone want to celebrate my birthday" I shrug.

Kendall makes a scoffing sound as she looks at me in disbelief, "seriously Tori?"

"What?" I frown.

"I don't think we've ever disagreed but I'm completely disagreeing with you. Are you cancelling on just Rory and I or everyone?" she frowns crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Everyone" I say.

"Well how selfish are you?" she snaps.

My jaw drops, "excuse me?"

"We've all been planning a special day for you, for months and now you're just going to cancel. Not happening" she says sternly, sounding more like a mum than my friend.

"Ok?" I frown.

A huge smile spreads across her lips, "alright then! Rory will pick you up at six am" she says.

Without saying anything else, she gets of the bed and leaves the room. I stay where I am.

I guess she is right. It's not fair to cancel especially after they've put so much effort into making it special for me.

After a few minutes, I get of the bed and walk into the living room. Rory is on the phone in another room, Kendall and Juliet aren't here but Robert is playing on the ground with the boys.

I walk over and sit on the couch nearest to them. All three look up and grin at me before turning their attention back to their game.

"Kendall announced the birthday week is back on" Robert says lifting his eyebrow.

I just shrug my shoulders as I fake a smile at him.

Vote ✔️👍🏼

Comment 🔝📝

285 K reads