Chapter Fifty-nine

*One month Pregnant*

I walk out of the house grinning from ear to ear. Hopefully with everyone settled there will be no more arguing and I can finally have a stress free pregnancy.

"How did it go?" Robert asks once I get into his car.

"Amazingly! Emily knows everything and she understands. Plus she doesn't hate me!" I squeal excitedly.

Robert just grins at me as he puts the book back on the back seat. He then leans towards me and kisses me.

The kiss is deep but affectionate. When we pull away I smile at him but Robert is glaring at someone behind me.

I turn my head and see Cole in the doorway. Fist clenched. Shoulders tense. Look that will kill.

"Robe-" I start to say but its to late.

Robert opens the car door and gets out. The way he walks in front of the car as he passes I can tell he is pissed.

I can't open the door quick enough as I try and escape the car. By the time I get out Robert and Cole are face to face yelling at each other.

"You have to leave her alone Cole" Robert yells.

"Just because you're marrying her doesn't mean you own her" Cole yells back.

"Can't you see what you are doing to her. For fuck sake Cole you're a doctor. This is stressing her out to much. She will lose the baby if this continues" Robert says speaking at a normal tone.

Cole blinks at Robert in shock. His jaw clenches the muscle in his neck flecks. I see him tense up as he open his mouth to argue.

I take a step towards him but a sudden sharp pain hits me in the stomach. I cry out loudly as I lean against the car.

Robert and Cole look over at me. I cry out again as the pain gets sharper. They quickly run over.

"Cole!" I scream automatically.

"Something is wrong with the baby!" I cry.

Vote ✔️👍

Comment 🔝📝

Question- is tori losing the baby?
Will she lose it?

Author's Note
Sorry for the short chapter.

25 K reads!!

Updating Tuesday now :)