Chapter Ninty

*three months pregnant*

The week flew by so fast and before I knew it we where back home. Robert was barely with us because it was a business trip.

So Emily and I explored China ourselves and had a ball. Robert took us to the great wall of China on Thursday like he said and it was amazing.

We barely saw Emily because she made a few friends and kept running ahead. For my first hoilday it was amazing but I got home sick and I'm so glad to he home.

We have just pulled into my driveway and mum runs out to greet us.

"Oh I missed you three so much!" Mum exclaims once she reaches the car.

Emily is the first to get out and mum picks her up and wraps her in a right hug.

"Hey nana! I missed you too!" Emily giggles as she hugs mum back.

After the hug mum puts her down and Emily runs into the house dragging her overflowing suitcase behind.

Robert and I get out of the car together and mum hugs me first. I wrap my arms around her and hold her tightly as I breath her in. I missed her.

"How was it honey?" Mum ask into my shoulder.

"Amazing mum!" I grin as we let go.

Mum hugs Robert next, much to his surprise. Once he overcome his shock he hug mum back.

"How did the meetings go?" Mum asks.

"Tiresome but effective. I'm now marketing a million dollar business with out partnerships" Robert grins.

"Thats awesome Robbie! Good job. Im so proud of you! You're basically your own boss now!" Mum says proudly.

Before mum turns around, she grabs my suitcase then walks back to the house.

I look at Robert. He has a half surprised, half happy smile on his lips. I wrap my arms around him from the side.

"Its nice having a motherly figure telling me she is proud of me" Robert whispers, "I never amounted anything before my parents died for them to be proud of me" he continues.

"I don't know your parents Robert but I know they were proud of you. And now wherever they are, I bet they have been watching you and you have made them so proud. You're a fantastic person Robert. They would be proud of the man you turn out to be" I smile.

Robert wraps his arms around me and rest his chin on my shoulder, "thank you Tori. You have know idea how much that means to me to hear you say that."

We stay like this until Emily sticks her head out the front door asking why haven't we come inside.

Robert and I laugh as we pull away. Just as we reach the front door Robert's phone rings.

He frowns before answering it. I continue inside. Emily is in the kitchen with mum eating like usual.

I walk over to the stairs and frown. How am I going to carry my heavy suitcase up there?

"Here let me help" dad says taking my suitcase out of my hands.

"Um thanks" I smile as I follow him up the stairs.

"Did you have a good hoilday?" Dad asks.

"Yes it was amazing!" I grin.

"Thats great Tori! I'm glad you had a great time. How far are you now?" Dad asks pointing towards my belly.

"A week of being three months" I smile as we enter my room.

"Then only one more month until you find out the gender" dad grins.

"I can't wait!" I squeal.

Dad just smiles. He places my suitcase on the bed then walks back over to me. He gives me a hug and I hug him back.

"I'm glad you're home Tori. I missed you and especially with your brother gone the house was to quiet without you three here" dad smiles.

"Well you're stuck with Robert and I for another year and Emily for another two months" I smile as I pull back.

"Then we will have bubs every second weekend" dad hints.

"Yes every second weekend" I laugh.

We walk back down the stairs. Dad goes to goes office and I go to the kitchen.

"Where's Robert?" I ask.

"Called into work. Em and I are going to see Cole. Do you want to come?" Mum asks handing me a cheese sandwich.

"No I will just stay here or actually can you drop me off at Antony's then drop Em off there on the way back" I ask.

Mum just gives me a smile.

"What?" I question.

"You should so much like a mum" she smiles.

I just smile back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My beautiful bun in the oven little sister! Come give your favourite brother a hug!" Antony grins as I walk into his apartment. 

"You're my only brother" I laugh as I snuggle into him.

"True but still" he laughs.

We sit down in the balcony with cups of tea as I tell him about China. Once I've finished he tells me what's been happening here and that isn't much.

"Kim's death date is coming up" Antony says quietly.

"I forgot about that. Hopefully Cole can get out of rehab to take Emily to the lake where he scattered her ashes" I say.

"We will all go yeah?" Antony asks.

"Of course. We go every year" I smile.

As I take a sip of my tea I remember something!

"Where's your laptop?" I ask.

"On my bed? Why" Antony questions.

I quickly stand up and run into his room. Antony follows but I've already opened up google.

I type "car accident on 6 May 2012 on Barkers Road."

I scroll until I find what I'm looking for. I open the article, have a quick read and gasp.

"What?" Antony asks looking over my shoulder.

He reads then gasps.

"Robert's family and Kim where in that car accident together!"

Vote✔️👍

Comment 🔝📝

I've published a werewolf book. Please check it out and tell me what you think ❤️