Chapter Eighty-six

*Two months pregnant*

"Lift your leg gracefully, bend forward then point your toes. Thats it! Good job girls you go it!" I grin at the seven girls ageing from seven to ten.

They are my ballet students. I officially started last week and its amazing! Its nice to have my own freedom and income.

Though I can only continue working for the end of the week because Tara the owner needed someone to fill in another teacher's classes because she is sick. I was beyond thrilled that Tara asked and said yes without hesitation.

Emily has joined as well but she is in another class. She loves it and has made heaps of new friends. 

Now with Drake going to her school, life couldn't be more perfect for her. She especially needs everything to be perfect with Cole's drinking problems.

Not that she knows he is drinking, everyone is keeping that from her but I know Emily. She is smart and knows something is up.

Kendall drops Drake off at the ballet school so he can watch her and Kendall waits around to talk to me.

"Having fun?" Kendall asks pushing off the wall she was leaning on and walks up to me.

"Yes! I love this Kendall" I grin at her, "how's marriage life?" I grin.

"Its amazing now. So I have some news!" she grins at me.

"Should I be scared?" I joke.

"No unless you don't want your baby growing up with a best friend" Kendall smiles.

I look at her confused until I realise, "oh my god you're pregnant!" I squeal.

Kendall just grins widely as she nods her head yes. I squeal again as I throw my arms around her.

"How far are you?" I ask once I stop grinning.

"Three weeks. So our babies will be barely a month apart. I'm due Christmas Day" she grins.

"So Kendall serious question... Girl or boy?" I smirk.

"Oh she better be a girl" Kendall laughs rubbing her stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you told the boys yet?" I ask as I sip my chocolate milkshake.

Emily and I are at Kendall's hanging out until Robert finishes his business meeting.

"I haven't told anyone. Only you and Rory of course" she smiles.

"This weekend we should have a dinner party and announce it then! Oh be prepared for Antony to take over" I say.

"He already steals Liam and Drake" Kendall laughs.

"Him and Julian should have a baby" she adds.

"They don't want one of their own yet" I say, "they want to finish college then go to uni, work for a few years then have a baby. Julian's aunty has offered to be the surrogate. She does it for a lot of gay couples" I smile.

"Thats awesome! I was going to offer but never mind" she laughs.

"Well you can give her your eggs because Julian can't give his sperm to his aunty. But Julian wants their first child to have Antony's DNA" I say.

"Yay! Oh if I have a boy and they have a girl, we are swapping" Kendall jokes.

Well I think she is joking.

"If bub is a boy are you going for another?" I ask.

"I don't think my body can handle another pregnancy but Rory and I spoke about this. If bub is a boy we will just have to accept it" Kendall frowns.