One hundred and thirty-one

*eight months pregnant*

Day Three of Birthday week: Cole and Emily.

The next morning my alarm wakes me up at seven. Cole and Emily will be here at eight, so I quickly get up and have a shower.

After my shower I dress in a long blue maxi dress with tan sandals. It's only seven thirty and it's already a hot day.

It's easy to tell summer is right around the corner now. I'm only two weeks away until my due date on the seventeenth of December.

I'm so nervous and excited. I can't wait to meet her and hold her in my arms but I'm scared over all the reasons I told Antony.

"Do you want breakfast?" Robert asks, interrupting my thoughts as he sticks his head through our bedroom door.

"No it's alright...Cole is taking us to MacDonalds" I say without looking at him and focus on the mirror.

"You look beautiful" Robert grins coming up behind me.

"Thanks" I say, I still haven't looked at him.

"Hey, are you alright?" he frowns as he starts to wrap his arms around me.

"I'm fine Robert. Just leave me alone ok. I need to finish getting ready and stop touching me" I snap as I push away from him.

Robert takes a step back and gives me a pained confused look. I sigh and close my eyes as guilt and regret washes over me.

"Look I'm sorry but all I want to do is get ready so I can spend the day with my daughter" I start.

"And to hang with your ex" he says coldly.

My jaw drops and my eyes harden, "seriously? You're going to ruin this day for me" I say as my voice rises.

"I'm not doing anything. I gave you a compliment and you bit my head off" he snaps.

I open my mouth to yell at him but Antony walks in.

"Stop yelling at each other" he demands, walking over to me.

"What did you do?" he adds looking at Robert.

"Me?" Robert asks dumbfounded.

"It wasn't his fault" I whisper, "I snapped at him for no reason. I'm sorry. The last month of pregnancy is all hormones and mood swings" I shrug.

"It's alright babe I understand" Robert smiles as he walks over to me.

"If I leave the room can you two promise not to yell at each other. I'm not leaving my niece in this environment" Antony says with hands on his hips.

"Of course. Arguing isn't good for either of them" Robert promises.

They both turn and look at me, "sure" I mumble, "but can you both get out so I can do my hair and make up" I add.

Robert opens his mouth to say something but decides against it and follows Antony out.

Once I'm alone I sit on the bed and sigh. Robert and I can't be breaking apart now! Not with Bub being born in a couple of weeks! It's just hormones..I'm sure of it...it has nothing to do with hanging around with Cole.