Chapter Eighty

*One month Pregnant*

The week went by so fast. Nothing interesting happened and before I knew it, its the twenty-first of April and Emily and Cole are coming home today for the wedding on the twenty-fourth.

Cole and I decided to talk tonight at seven and have dinner as well. Antony wanted to be there but I said no. I have to talk to Cole about the whole Josh issue.

Every day I've been texting Rory and Kendall a countdown to the wedding at six am. I'm annoying them but they secretly love it.

"So Cole and Emily are coming back today...are you going to see them?" Robert asks as he sits at the end of the bed putting his jeans on.

"Yeah. I want to build a relationship back with Emily. I'm debating whether or not I can still be called her mother. Like have her in weekends..would you be alright with that?" I ask sitting up.

Robert turns around and looks at me, "I think thats a great idea. Emily deserves a mum and I'm alright with her staying over but I think we should meet properly first."

"Yeah I will ask Cole can we have her tomorrow" I smile as I lean over and kiss him.

"Don't forget we have the appointment with the real estate at eleven today" Robert says standing up.

"I'm so excited! I can't wait to get our own place. Having sex as loud as we want. Decorate bubs room. We are having a Disney baby by the way" I grin.

"Disney themed names? How about Gusto?" Robert laughs.

"Yeah how about no" I laugh as well.

I get out of bed and quickly get dressed into faded pink jeans and a black short sleeved t-shirt with black sneakers.

"So where is our house going to be located?" I ask once I'm finished getting dressed.

"I'm thinking just wherever" Robert smiles.

I just nod my head then focus on doing my hair.

"Are you alright? You've been quiet for the last week" Robert frowns as he walks up behind me and holds onto my upper arms.

"I'm fine" I say.

"Tori if you don't want to move we don't have to. We can clear out either your bedroom or mine and then we will have a bedroom for bub. Directly across from us" Robert says.

"Its not that trust me. I can't wait until we get our own place" I smile as I turn around and look at him.

"So there is something" Robert says.

My smile instantly drops, "just drop it ok" I snap as I push him away from me.

Robert gives me a surprised look, "alright. I will leave you to finish getting ready."

I don't say anything as he walks out. Once Robert is gone I release a long breath. I shouldn't have snapped but I was over the nagging.

I brush my hair and leave it out then put my makeup on. Once I'm finished getting ready I text Antony.

Me: can we do something today until eleven pleaseeeeeee

Antony: of course. Come to my room and we will go out like we use to

Me: to the city?

Antony: TO THE CITY!!

I laugh as I put my phone in my pocket and exit the bedroom. I walk down the hall towards to Antony's room.

But before I reach it Antony's door swings open and he runs out yelling "to the city!" before grabbing my hand and dragging me down the stairs.

I'm laughing the whole way as Antony and I run towards his car holding hands as he yells to the city over and over again.