One hundred and Eleven

*five months pregnant*

"I hate my life and I just want to die! I can't see my toes!! I miss my little toes! And my boobs are sore. Fuck you Robert. It's your fault you bumped into me and touched my boob! You know how sore they are" I wail as I sit on Antony's couch hugging a pillow.

Robert, Julian and Antony share a look then turn back to watch me. All three are keeping their distances.

I continue wailing. Robert and I are staying at Antony's for a week and it's currently been three days. And apparently I'm going through the "crying stage".

"Maybe I should call Cole" Robert frowns.

"It's just hormones" Julian says.

"She sounds like she is dying" Antony whispers.

"You two need to relax. She is fine. Let me handle this" Julian says as he walks up to me and sits next to me.

I protectively cover my boobs. Julian notices and smirks at me, "you're not my type."

I just frown at him.

"Turn around" he smiles.

Through tears I do as he says.

"Have you felt Bub kick today?" he ask as he places his hand on my shoulders.

"Yeah she woke me up by kicking and has kicked around four times so far" I say.

Julian starts massaging my shoulders. I feel my body starting to relax.

"How are your cravings?" he ask.

"All but gone. I can't even look at peanut butter without feeling sick" I smile.

Julian laughs as he continues massaging my shoulders. I close my eyes. It feels so good.

"You know when my mum was pregnant she was standing in line and this random guy in front of her, smelt good according to her. I was around twelve and she grab him and sunk her nose into his hair smelling him. I literally died I was so embarrassed. After mum explained why she was doing it, the guy was cool with it so for the next half hour whilst we were in line, mum had her nose in the random dude's hair. The worst part was the next day everyone in my class was talking about it because the class bully was in line behind us. Everyone called me mummy's sniffer for a whole year" Julian says.

I burst out laughing and so does Antony and Robert. Julian finishes up with the massage and I turn around to look at him.

He smirks at me, "all better?"

I just nod my head as I grin. "Thank you" I say as I wrap my arms around him.

"Anything for my preggo sis and my niece" he grins, "I'm going to be an uncle yeah?" he adds.

"Of course! Bub couldn't have better uncles than you two" Robert grins.

"Are you ok sis" Antony says concerned but still keeping his distance.

"Yeah just no one touch my boobs and I will be fine" I smile.

Both Antony and Julian look straight at Robert.

"Well you heard her man. No touching her boobs" Julian smirks.

Even Antony is smirking. I see a flash of evil spark in Robert's eye. Oh god.

"Well I can't resist. Her boobs are so soft and squishy and they fit perfectly into my hands. Plus the way she moans when I touch them. Oh god it's so good" he smiles.

Both Antony's and Julian's eyes widen as they pull a face. Both start groaning and saying gross.

Both Robert and I laugh.

"Well you two started it" I grin.

"And I finished it" Robert adds.

"You know you two aren't cute right" Antony smiles but he is still grossed out.

"We get cuter" I wink, "Robert give them a demonstration" I joke.

Before Robert can move both Julian and Antony have ran out of the living room. Robert and I start laughing.

Still laughing Robert walks over and sits beside me and places his arm on the back of the couch behind my shoulders.

"Now we know how to clear a room in a hurry. It might come in handy one day" he grins.

I grin widely at him as I laugh. "They always talk dirty and act sexual but as soon as we do it back they run" I laugh.

Robert laughs as well. He reaches for the TV remote and turns it on. After channel surfing for a few minutes, he settles on "Top Gear."

Julian and Antony must of heard it and realised what it was and they quickly ran in and squished into the couch with us.

The couch isn't big enough for all four of us so Julian lays on top of both Robert and Antony.

He looks over at me and catches my eye. He raises his eye brow and gives me a look saying "oh yeah I've got them both and I'm in heaven."

I try to keep a straight face and bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. I have zero interest in this programme so I get out my phone.

On my home screen is a text message from a number I don't know. I quickly open it.

"Hey Victoria. It's Josh, Kendall's brother. Im coming back to Kingston next week and I was wondering if we can catch up. Nothing weird. I just want to talk"

I stare at the message for at least two minutes trying to figure out what I'm going to do. Finally I find the words and I say.

Me:"Sure. What do we need to talk about?"

Josh:"Just stuff I rather not say over the phone. Can I meet you at the dinner on Tuesday?"

Me: "Ok. What time?"

Josh: "around eleven?"

Me: "sure. See you then."

Josh: "thank you Victoria. See you then :)"

I put my phone away and sneak a look at the boys, seeing if they noticed anything.

All three are too engrossed in the tv. Thank god.

I wonder what Josh wants to talk to me about.

Vote 👍🏼✔️

Comment 🔝📝

234K reads!

Question- any ideas on why josh wants to talk to her? Or is it just a social visit.