Chapter Sixty-Seven

*One month Pregnant*

*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*

An alarm on the bedside table goes off loudly. Both Robert and I groan loudly. I hear Robert shuffling around then the alarm thankfully stops.

"What's the time? The room is still dark" I whinge as I realise the room is borderline pitch black.

"Its four am" Robert yarns.

"Why the hell did you set the alarm for four am!" I scowl him.

"Because we are going fishing" Robert laughs as he leans over and kisses me cheek then gets out of bed.

"We? No. You go. I'm going back to sleep" I frown as I turn back over and snuggle into bed.

I hear Robert chuckling. Before I can react Robert pulls the blanket off me, grabs me from around me waist, lifts me of the bed and puts me over his shoulder.

"Robert!" I squeal as Robert starts walking.

Robert just laughs as he walks into the wardrobe. He gently puts me down and pins me to the wall.

My breath hitches in my throat as I look up at him. Before either of us says anything Robert leans down and kisses me.

I smile under his lips as I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer.

When we pull away from each other I look up at him from under my eyelashes.

"Robert?" I say quietly.

"Yes Victoria" Robert whispers back.

"I love you" I say strongly.

Meaning every word. I'm in love with him.

Robert grins widely at me, "I love you too."

I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him close. I've fallen in love with him and I'm thankful I have.

Robert wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me up again him. I tighten my grip.

"We better get ready" I say as we let go of one another.

"Yes we should, do you want to shower first?" he smiles.

"How about we shower together" I grin at him.

Robert beams from ear to ear as he picks me up bridal style and walks us to the bathroom.

When we finish our shower we get dressed in the bedroom. I need to ask about Brittany, it has been driving me crazy all morning.

"Yesterday at the park the guys says something about a girl called Brittany" I try to say casually.

"I was waiting for you to ask" Robert say as we sit on the bed.

"I thought I was in love with her when I was fourteen and we were dating then I walked into her having sex with a guy in her math class.

She swore nothing happened but they didn't have a blanket covering them so I saw everything.

She then told me it was my fault because I wouldn't have sex with her. A few weeks later we got back together and she did the same thing again.

Again we broke up then a few weeks later she cheated again. It kept repeating until I left Foreshore. I hope I never have to see her again, Conrad said she moved to the city a month ago thankfully" Robert frowns.

"You were young and doing the right thing by not having sex with her. She doesn't deserve you" I smile as I hug him.

Robert just smiles as a car horn beeps. Without saying anything we leave.