One hundred and twenty-two

*seven months pregnant*

"Halloween is in eleven days. I'm thinking we should go to the Halloween party on Briden Street" Antony suggests.

"That's an awesome idea!" Julian grins.

"What is Briden Street?" Robert asks completely confused.

Us four are sitting at a cafe, having lunch as Julian and Antony are on their lunch break.

"Every Halloween, they Rowe twins host a huge Halloween party that covers the whole street. I went to one when I was fifteen. It was so much fun" I grin, "we are definitely going. I will invite Rory, Kendall and Cole. Hopefully mum can look after the kids and take them trick-or-treating" I add.

"It's mum. Of course she will" Antony laughs.

"Are we catching up tonight?" Robert asks.

"I can't. I'm meeting with dad..Josh dad. He is staying the weekend before he heads to Alaska for two weeks" Antony says.

"That's awesome bro" I grin at him, "how about you Jules?" I ask.

"Well duh. I can't be with my boyfriend, so I definitely will be with my sis" he grins, "ah crap. I just remembered, I have to take my sisters trick-or-treating. I can't go to the party" he frowns.

"Babe, just ask mum. You know she will say yes. Plus she loves those girls" Antony smiles as he wraps his arm around Julian.

"Aright" Julian smiles, as he gets out his phone and texts mum, "I texted the others as well" he adds once he is done.

Soon his phone is beeping, "everyone said yes" he grins after checking his phone.

"Yes! Ok we need to thinking of costumes" I grin.

"We should all go to a costume shop" Robert suggests.

"That's an awesome idea! But after we finish school. We should get the group" Antony grins.

"Group...as in Greg-group" I ask.

"No as in us four, the star cross lovers and Cole. But Greg and that group will be there on the night" Antony says.

"Alright then" I smirk at him.

Julian checks his phone again and frowns, "we better go babe. Class starts in ten" he says.

Antony just nods as they both stand up. Robert and I hug them both, then watch them leave.

"Well today's fun is over with" I smirk as I lace my fingers through his.

"Not exactly" he winks, pulling me against him.

I just giggle as I kiss him, "right! I totally forget. After class is finish with we are going costume shopping."

"Not the fun I was thinking off" Robert whispers, his voice husky and eyes dilated.

"But where. Mum is home" I frown.

"I have a place. Let's go" he winks.

We hurry to the car and without saying anything, we get in and Robert drives away.