Chapter Fifty-Four

*One month Pregnant*

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" Robert nags as we drive back to my parents.

I continue looking out the window and say nothing. Unfortunately Robert doesn't take the hint.

"Something happened. You came out looking terrified. Did Cole threaten to tell your father?" Robert asks.

I flinch at Cole's name. I can't believe he did that. I know there is properly a logical reason why but he terrifies me now.

Thankfully Robert doesn't notice nor question me anymore. The different between Cole and Robert is, Cole doesn't nag.

He knows I will talk when I'm ready. Also Cole notices the little things and act with gestures not words and he-

STOP IT! Cole isn't worth ranting over and comparing him to Robert? What the hell is up with that?

I've turned into a snobby bitch and I don't like it! I get out my phone and text Kendall.

"Kendall, I need you. Something happened."

Almost instantly she replied.

"Sweetie are you alright!? You're scaring me. Meet me at Venn's Diner"

"Robert can you drop me off at Venn's Diner. Its on the way to my parents" I ask.

"Sure, why?" he smiles.

"I need to talk to Kendall" I say.

"Kendall?" Robert questions.

"My best friend" I answer.

Robert just nods as he drives towards the diner. Half way to the diner Robert tries to make conversation again but I ignore him.

Finally getting the hint that I don't want to talk Robert stays quiet. I only perk up when I see the diner in the distances.

"Text me when you want to be picked up" Robert smiles as he pulls over.

"Thank you Robert and I will" I smile as I get out of the car.

Kendall's car is parked at the front. I quickly hurry inside and find her at one of the booths.

When Kendall sees me coming, she stands up and I run into her open arms. I collapsed into her. After a few minutes we pull away and sit now.

"Tori, what happened?" she asks.

"I'm pregnant and Cole doesn't want the baby so we broke up and now I'm marrying my fiancé at the end of next month. And at the ultrasound Cole attacked me and I miss Emily" I rush out quickly.

Kendall's jaw drops, "you're pregnant! Cole doesn't want his child? Cole and you want? You're marrying who? Attacked you? What? and we will kidnap Emily after school so you can see her."

"I will start from the beginning" I say.

It takes around ten minutes to fill her in and once I finish she throws her arms around me.

"Oh honey I'm so sorry" she cries.

"Do you want to know the worse thing" I frown.

"Oh god what?" Kendall frowns.

"Your wedding is ruined because of  Cole and I" I sob.

Kendall looks at me in shock before she starts giggling.

"What? Kendall nothing is funny!" I scowl her.

But her giggle is contagious and I start smiling. That smile turns into a giggle. The giggles turns into a laugh.