One hundred and thirty and two

*eight months pregnant*

Birthday Day

The play didn't finish until five and afterwards Cole took us to a Mexican restaurant.

It was definitely the best day out of my birthday week and I really wanted to ask Cole could I stay tonight.

But considering, I spent the whole play snuggling up to him, I was scared if I stayed the night, we would end up having sex so I asked him to drop me off at home.

When I got home, I couldn't be bothered going upstairs and dealing with Robert, so I slept on the couch, where I woke up this morning half an hour ago.

Antony thought it would be both funny and cute to wake me up in a shower of glitter at six am. I thought it was annoying so I threw the remote control at him.

At the moment, we're sitting at the dinning room table eating breakfast mum prepared for us.

"I can't believe you threw a remote at me" Antony whinges as he holds the ice-pack to his red cheek where the remote landed.

"Well you shouldn't scare a pregnant woman awake at the crack of dawn, especially when she had a busy day the day before" I smirk at him as I shove a piece of bacon into my mouth, "mum this birthday breakfast is amazing" I quickly add before Antony can start whinging again. 

"Only the best for my beautiful now legal daughter" mum grins at me, "when would you like to receive your presents?" she asks.

"Now obviously" I grin.

"Well...we were going to wait until tonight at the restaurant but.." Antony smirks as he grabs a pale purple wrapped box with a dark purple bow from under the table.

"Ohhh I wonder what it is!?" I squeal excitedly as I take the box.

"It's two things, one present is to do with Bub and the other you can't wear until after Bub" he smiles.

I just grin at him as I tear the paper off. Inside is a thigh length violet lace dress, I pull it out and smile.

"It's so beautiful. Thank you" I smile as I gently fold it and lay it on the table.

Looking into the box, I notice a book. I pull it out and gasp. I pull it out and hold it in my hands.

"A baby book" I smile at him, "how did you know I wanted one" I add with tears.

"Because you're not as subtle as you think" he smirks at me.

"I love it. Thank you, I love both presents" I grin as I stand up and hug him, "I'm going to put this bub's room" I add as I leave the room with my gifts.

Last week, mum, Antony, Robert, Emily and I redecorated my old room and added a crib along with a few baby toys. Though Bub will be sleeping in mine and Robert's room for the year , I still wanted to set a room up.

Plus I've kept my old bed in there, for Emily to continue staying there. All my clothes are in mine and Robert's room but the rest of my things like books are still in the room.

My diary is hidden under the mattress in my old room and if Emily finds it, I know she won't read it because she has her own diary, she is very protective off.

When I enter the room, I place the book in the bookcase. Mum has filled the bookcase with children's book and fairytales.

Looking around the room, I can't help but grin. Mum and Antony have really out done themselves. The room looks amazing.